Admin

Nov 16, 2005#76

Quote:
    my vote for the book's theme is for it to be mostly visual....a picture/photo album with descriptions limited to a few paragraphs...isn't it always more fun to look at pics than all words??
    i agree, heavy on the pictures

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2005#77

Quote:
      my vote for the book's theme is for it to be mostly visual....a picture/photo album with descriptions limited to a few paragraphs...isn't it always more fun to look at pics than all words??
      Thats a good idea

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Nov 16, 2005#78

Quote:
        i think so...

Master of Jenology

Nov 18, 2005#79

YES! So down for pics and visuals If you don't own JLo clothing, just take a picture of yourself with your favourite Jen CD or movie...SIMPLE!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2005#80

Quote:
            My suggestion would be to just let people do their own thing and not really have a theme for the project. People love jen for various reasons and in different ways, so should therefore be allowed to express their jlove in their own unique way, without having to adhere to restrictions and rules.
            I agree with this.I think it wil better to let the fans express their love to jen with their own way..and not by sayin to them to put pics with things or somethin..cz if some fans only want to send jen a long long letter then they should do that.or If they want to send pics..then ok..with or without the jlo charm or jlo clothes or album or whatever..I think everybody should do their own thing,it will be more real.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 18, 2005#81

Ok my input on things...Yes i work by Sweetface, actually i've been up to Sweetface and toured the offices, when the book is ready, i can call my connection over there and messenger the book to her and ask her to hold it for me till Jennifer comes in and then to give it to her personally, she will call me when Jennifer gets it, or I suppose to go up to the offices again, i can leave it on her desk personally, but let's see first if there will be an opportunity to meet Jennifer first,

As far as the book, it can be a page a fan, which should include a picture of yourself wearing JLO gear, holding perfume, surrounded in her cd.s, etc, and under it your message to Jennifer. I think it is simple, and everyone will get to express themself in their own way! I would loveeee to be part of this project since i didn't start coming on this board till after the last one was complete. Let me know guys what you think?

Renee

Intro to Jenology

Nov 19, 2005#82

so when would you need this by? Like whats the due date?

14K2,771
                Contributor
                14K2,771

Nov 19, 2005#83

I like your idea Renee

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2005#84

I really like the idea renee!

Admin

Nov 20, 2005#85

it sounds like the same idea getting recycled over and over again..

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2005#86

yea we betta start doin sumthin...

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2005#87

^ Agree, Personally ill do watever u guys want (except the thing with the JLO charm cuz i dont got that) because no matter what we do, we'll still be expressing our love to her either way so it dont matter to me

46K3,606
                          Admin
                          46K3,606

Nov 20, 2005#88

We just want to do something unique.

Admin

Nov 21, 2005#89

when i put the origninal book together the 'theme' didn't really come to me until i was about to start putting it together...so go ahead and start working on your submissions and whatever you'll be sending in and whoever ends up putting the book together will worry about the overall theme/feel.....i do stress though the 'image' content because it just adds so much...it also takes away from the person putting it together from having more work by having to make it visually appealing

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2005#90

Yeah, we can't leave everything up to Erika. She's done sooo much for us already Thanks, girl!
                                Quote:
                                it sounds like the same idea getting recycled over and over again..
                                Ch'yah, that was what I had said the week before... lol

Read more posts (-10 remaining)