Contributor

Nov 22, 2005#426

I think a lot of us have become used to the non-stop JLo that we've all grown up to and loved. I know I miss that Jen. The Jlo that was at every event, the Jlo with songs all over the radio, the Jlo killin it on the red carpet everywhere, unfortunately that stopped when she and Ben broke up. A lot of us thought this would be her year just b/c she dropped an album this year, damn were we wrong, maybe next year...... And do NOT expect Jen at the AMA's, where MC goes Jen wont step in to it.

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Nov 22, 2005#427

Do some of you ever listen to her interviews lately? She's said she's trying not to be out there all over the place like she used to. She wants to keep a more low profile. Besides she has her career and marriage to balance, and really there is need for her to be everywhere.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2005#428

^ I agree.

Quote:
        The students may have health problems, but they're still kids. Like 17-year-old Christopher Mercado, who is still talking about the phone call he got from superstar Jennifer Lopez following his surgery last year to get a new liver and kidneys. Christopher, who spent eight months at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Rockland, is working to get out of his wheelchair so he can take Lopez up on her promise to have dinner with him when he can walk.
        That was sweet of her to call him, I'm sure it made him feel good to hear from her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2005#429

Quote:
          The students may have health problems, but they're still kids. Like 17-year-old Christopher Mercado, who is still talking about the phone call he got from superstar Jennifer Lopez following his surgery last year to get a new liver and kidneys. Christopher, who spent eight months at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Rockland, is working to get out of his wheelchair so he can take Lopez up on her promise to have dinner with him when he can walk.
          Ahh that's so sweet of her!
          Imo I think it's good for her to keep a more low profile then she used too. Bcuz she indeed also haves a marriage to balance, as long as she will keep us updated with her new projects now and then, Im happy

15K5
          Doctor of Jenology
          15K5

Nov 22, 2005#430

^ i agree ! i'm glad that she's more quite now !! and it's better for her carrer and her privat life i guess !

14K2,771
            Contributor
            14K2,771

Nov 22, 2005#431

true, but i still miss her a little bit...

46K3,605
              Admin
              46K3,605

Nov 22, 2005#432

Yeah, this way she's enjying her life and not contantly working.

GlamourBoi, you must've forgotten about the little movie known as MIL.

The events she's been to have been covered by major press. She's been in PEOPLE and US Weekly because of them.

One of them reported that Jen is working on a pilot's license so she can buy and fly her own plane because she hates waiting on other people. That's ridiculous because a private plane would go whenever she wants it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#433

Quote:
                  where MC goes Jen wont step in to it.
                  MC has nuthin to do with Jen not goingD -->D"> If she doesn't want to go she doesn't have to,plus she isn't nominated for anything. Would you want to waste hours of your life to sit at a boring award show you have nuthin to do with??

Intro to Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#434

^ For real!

I wouldn't go either if I was her, it would be pointless really, like Melody said she is not nominated for an award I'm sure she rather be at home with Marc anway.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#435

I miss Jen 2002...

Intro to Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#436

^Yeah I know what ya mean. There is more to come of Jen though ahead

At least Jen & Marc performed at the Grammy's, Escapemonos was a beautiful song. I also loved her performance at the NRJ Awards, the white suit she had on was so cute.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#437

I hope Marc does magic for Jen's Spanish album like he did for his. I want to see Jenny winning some Grammy...

Admin

Nov 23, 2005#438

Don't worry guys, I'm sure there's an Olive Garden grand opening somewhere Jen can appear at.
                            Quote:
                            Call me REAL coz im being realistic. To your average person, Jen has been dead ever since Get Right finished.
                            I just really don't know what to say about you I want to call you ignorant, because you are, and I want to call you a lost cause, because you are, but it just doesn't seem fitting.

Glamour boi, please, PLEASE, find something else to worry about. Jen's makeup and appearances really have nothing to do with any of our day-to-day lives.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#439

Bitch, please! This IS a JENNIFER LOPEZ FORUM! D -->D">

Contributor

Nov 23, 2005#440

^
                                Quote:
                                HELLO, Raul --

FILM NEWS!
                                Nuyorican, Jennifer's production company, recently completed filming its first feature film, BORDERTOWN, co-starring Jennifer and Antonio Banderas.

Jennifer will soon begin filming EL CANTANTE, a feature she is producing about the life of Hector Lavoe, in which she will also star.

Stay tuned for more film news as it becomes available.
                                ^Got this from the Jenniferlopez.com thingie, so it looks like Jen is actually going forth with this movie, and she will actually star in the movie. Hmmmm 2 latin movies and a Spanish album , I think 2006 will be muy caliente for Jen indeed. Can't wait, oh and I really really really wish that Jen does "American Darlings" after this!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#441

ooo the hostilatiy lately... tisk tisk tisk

Intro to Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#442

Quote:
                                    I'm sure there's an Olive Garden grand opening somewhere Jen can appear at.
                                    ... I heard it was going to be at Red Lobster
                                    Quote:
                                    ooo the hostilatiy lately... tisk tisk tisk
                                    yeah lol.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#443

HELLO, David --

FILM NEWS!
                                      Nuyorican, Jennifer's production company, recently completed filming its first feature film, BORDERTOWN, co-starring Jennifer and Antonio Banderas.

Jennifer will soon begin filming EL CANTANTE, a feature she is producing about the life of Hector Lavoe, in which she will also star.

Stay tuned for more film news as it becomes available.

BE SURE TO LOG ON TO
                                      www.SHOPJLO.com
                                      TO STEP INTO HOLIDAY!
                                      Shop JLo's Great Gift Ideas
                                      Including JLo Giftcards & Free Shipping!

JENNIFER LOPEZ's MARSHALL FIELD'S FASHION EVENT
                                      Jennifer Lopez arrived in Chicago on September 29, 2005, in support of the new JLO shop-in-shop and fashion show at Marshall Field's. Fans and shoppers alike poured in by the thousands to spend the evening with Jennifer Lopez, see the new JLO shop and preview the JLO/Sweetface runway fashion show. The new JLO shop carries sportswear, jewelry, watches, hats, handbags, fragrances, lingerie, and much, much more. Every floor was packed with onlookers trying to get a glimpse of Jennifer Lopez as she was introduced by the Vice President of Marshall Field's, Ralph Hughes, who said, "never before had Marshall Fields had an event of such magnitude."

STAY TUNED FOR MUCH MORE:
                                      JenniferLopez.com

Intro to Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#444

^ Yeah I got that through email too from jenniferlopez.com, well I'm sure a lot of us did

Intro to Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#445

Yes I got that too

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 23, 2005#446

Quote:
                                            STAY TUNED FOR MUCH MORE
                                            PROMISING LOL

Admin

Nov 23, 2005#447

Quote:
                                              Bitch, please! This IS a JENNIFER LOPEZ FORUM
                                              alright then.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2005#448

funny sh*t

Intro to Jenology

Nov 24, 2005#449

Quote:
                                                  This IS a JENNIFER LOPEZ FORUM
                                                  reallyyyyy

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2005#450

LOL you guys are crazy!

Read more posts (53 remaining)