Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2005#401

Quote:
    If they did a duet, I hope Jen's contribution is more than Gwen's on "Can I Have It Like That". lol

I can't stand that song!!

14K2,614
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,614

Nov 08, 2005#402

I love that REBIRTH Review !

I hope a better REVIEW for "COMO AMA UNA MUJER" and a vocally upgrade !

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2005#403

i like thalia..and i liked that amar sen ser amada song but i would prefer a shakira duet than thalia duet...

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Nov 08, 2005#404

^ aww yeah,duet with Shakira would be nice.

14K2,771
          Contributor
          14K2,771

Nov 08, 2005#405

First Single called "Como Ama Una Mujer", which is one beautiful ballad where Jennifer is accompanied by the Symphonic Orchestra of Argentina, began to sound in Radios at the end of this month.
            its news from spain
            source: www.publispain.com/foros/viewtopic.php? ... cf7da34457

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2005#406

ooooo i cannot wait to hear it. i knew it would b a ballad. im sooo excited its comin out the end of this month

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Nov 08, 2005#407

Marc & Estefano work with the Symphonic Orchestra of Argentina in songs "AHORA QUIEN" and "ESCAPEMONOS" !

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 09, 2005#408

Wow! I come back and there is news on new single! yes.

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Nov 09, 2005#409

Both songs that I love. Thanks for the info!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2005#410

^ Same here... I cant wait, its not that far away

Contributor

Nov 09, 2005#411

Interesting.... I really loved "Escapemonos", I hope it's something like that and it comes with a salsa remix too, I heard "No Me Ames" on the radio today, it caught me by surprise and it sounded so good on the radio, I can't wait for this.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2005#412

Quote:
                          began to sound in Radios at the end of this month.
                          OMG!!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#413

I can't wait to hear the song!!! It's going to be beautiful!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#414

You betcha!

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#415

omg!!!!!! less than a month till we hear the single!!!!!!!!!!D -->D">

yay!!!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#416

Quote:
                                  First Single called "Como Ama Una Mujer", which is one beautiful ballad where Jennifer is accompanied by the Symphonic Orchestra of Argentina, began to sound in Radios at the end of this month.
                                  its news from spain
                                  source: http://www.publispain.com/foros/viewtop ... da34457[hr][/hr]
                                  Everyone is going to attack me for saying this but i dont give a sh*t.
                                  I sincerely hope this is not true. A sweeping spanish ballad is the last thing Jennifer needs to release right now. ESPECIALLY if it's produced by Marc/Estefano!! EWW!! OMG SHES GOING TO FLOP AGAIN!! who is going to buy a song that sounds like it's off a cheap telemundo soap opera series? What about the pharrell/jenny track? I don't mind jen releasing spanish songs, just not ballads... D -->D"> Good luck to her on this one...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#417

the spanish music world is much much different than the american music world. marc anthony's 'ahora quien' was a powerful ballad and it was number 1, and the album which was ALL ballads debuted at number 1. unlike in america where in order (NOWADAYS) for a single to be number or to be a success has to be a catchy hip hop beat or even now and then a pop-rock beat.

Nov 10, 2005#418

and by the way, "EWWW!!! OMG SHE'S GONNA FLOP AGAIN!!!" sounds so ugly, u should rephrase it to ... oh i dont know, somethinl ol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#419

Quote:
                                        and by the way, "EWWW!!! OMG SHE'S GONNA FLOP AGAIN!!!" sounds so ugly, u should rephrase it to ...
                                        ....i think "EWWW!!! OMG"..is jus has to do with being from australia

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#420

haha i guess it is an australian thing. Come to think of it i always say it. it's very literally gay. :P

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#421

i went thru that phase too..lol

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2005#422

translated version ... D -->D">

"As It loves a Woman" New Album de J.Lo (Declarations De Emilio Estefan) "IT SENT JENNIFER LOPEZ FIRST ALBUM IN SPANISH IN JANUARY OF THE 2006" "its first album in Spanish has surprised Me because this it is and it took two years us in making this project that has left a little me in shock because I thought that it was not going to hold an artisan work", the Estfano producer said. Universal Notimex online the Angels, EU Wednesday 2 of November of 2005 The Puerto Rican singer Jennifer Lopez will send his first album of music in Spanish in next January and will take as title "As it loves a woman", confirmed its composer and Estfano producer. The also singing one was interviewed within the framework of the delivery of the Latin Grammy that will take place east Thursday in Los Angeles and gave details of the new musical production of J.Lo. "we finished the songs in New York Yesterday, were wonderful and when they are listened to will show part of his essence", Estfano said to the time that clarified that only they would lack the mixtures that hope to finish in December. "We did receso so that it can attend the ceremony of the Latin Grammy in Los Angeles, but I can say that to work with her it has been a pretty experience" Estfano, that just sent like pop solista with his first production "personal Code" with subjects of its responsibility, has been producing composer and of tens of figures of music. The cantautor, that ademas of J-Lo has made productions for Ricky Martin, Julio Churches, Shakira, Marc Anthony, Thalia, Enrique Churches, Paulina Rubio and Chayanne. * How it was the process of inspiration by the subjects. It requested something to you in individual, told experiences you, _ him ask and as respond that "be put me in problem, count it be a mess". "Better they wait for his CD and there they state that it loved she who was made up to him", she recommended. The singer and composer commented that "my better inspiration is the love by my mother and of the woman, because I am a potential feminista, seeing woman eyes already inspires to me, so I only need to see a woman and I am inspired de facto". "Jennifer is wonderful, professional, is an absolute woman very given to its work and I have absolute respect to him", said on its experience when working with that is considered one of the Actresses better paid of Hollywood. It added that "it has surprised to me because this is its first album in Spanish and it took two years us in making this project that has left a little me in shock because I thought that it was not going to hold an artisan work". "But in truth that has been a deep work and by being its first work in Spanish is a very great responsibility, for that reason we have had an excellent communication and bond", added. "We hoped that to people likes", said it and rejected to give more details, perhaps "because I do not know to where it did not have to comment out, I am clearing him part of the surprise".

Contributor

Nov 11, 2005#423

Quote:
                                                Everyone is going to attack me for saying this but i dont give a sh*t.
                                                I sincerely hope this is not true. A sweeping spanish ballad is the last thing Jennifer needs to release right now. ESPECIALLY if it's produced by Marc/Estefano!! EWW!! OMG SHES GOING TO FLOP AGAIN!! who is going to buy a song that sounds like it's off a cheap telemundo soap opera series? What about the pharrell/jenny track? I don't mind jen releasing spanish songs, just not ballads... Good luck to her on this one...

^This is not an American single, this is for the Spanish market, look at her first Spanish single ever "No Me Ames" it was #1 on the latin charts for weeks straight. And it was even a ballad. Although, I wish Jen would do something more fun, or I'm hoping her Spanish album will be fun, but by the sound of it, her whole album will be full of these ballads, which could be hot or really bad, we'll see........

Master of Jenology

Nov 11, 2005#424

im glad shes FINALLY doing some passionate ballads. We havent gotten enough of those over the years yet. i LOVE Jen ballads.

and Glamour Boi, stop thinking of her album in terms of the US record industry. I sometimes do the same thing. We need to remember that its a SPANISH album, and thats a very different musical scene.

Jen put all her heart and passion and energy into this album, so i think once we all hear it we'll feel that.

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Nov 11, 2005#425

I adore spanish ballads, so I'm excited about this.

Read more posts (78 remaining)