J.Lo has Hit NYC

J.Lo has Hit NYC

Intro to Jenology

Dec 03, 2005#1

Jennifer Lopez is on every photographers mind right now. The whole city is buzzing about Jennifer and next weeks filming. I have already gotten 2 tips on where and when filming starts. We are expecting snow from Sunday-Tuesday so that might affect filming, being that its rumored to be one of the two days she will be filming outside. Rumor has it that Jennifers parts in the movie are short and that shes filming her parts now so that she can concentrate on helping Marc with filming the rest of the movie. There are so many things going on Monday that we might not get any photos of Jen... Im actually hoping that they postpone the filming until Thursday, giving me time to get the call sheets on Wednesday... They are only available at the Mayors office on Wednesdays... With the premiere of King Kong on Monday, photographers will be working extra hard trying to get candid shots of Jennifer.. I've been thinking myself if I should even go to the filming and follow Jen, or do some work and get photos of all the stars at the premiere.... The inner Jen fan is screeming JENNIFER!!!!!! But theres just no definate where and when Jennifer will be filming and if I go to the premiere, I know I will make money... hmmm tough decisions....

Master of Jenology

Dec 03, 2005#2

how exciting! i cant wait to see pics of Jen filming! Thanks for the info Chris

Admin

Dec 03, 2005#3

have fun

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Dec 03, 2005#4

14K2,609
          Admin
          14K2,609

Dec 03, 2005#5

Thanks for the info Chris, keep us posted.

Contributor

Dec 03, 2005#6

Interesting, good luck with that

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Dec 04, 2005#7

Quote:
                I've been thinking myself if I should even go to the filming and follow Jen, or do some work and get photos of all the stars at the premiere....
                Yeah, but isn't it crappy since every other photographer has the same shot?

Intro to Jenology

Dec 04, 2005#8

Yea, thats what I was thinking too... But its still a definate sell. There are sooooo many media outlets in the world. But then again I can get an exclusive and get BIG $$$.... hmmm

Intro to Jenology

Dec 05, 2005#9

go for it!

Intro to Jenology

Dec 05, 2005#10

Where in the city is Jennifer going to be filming and for how long?

Master of Jenology

Dec 05, 2005#11

theres pics of her filming!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the 'El Cantante' thread!

Intro to Jenology

Dec 06, 2005#12

Today was so crazy! I didnt find out where exactly she was filming until like 5 minutes before she was about to go out and do her scene. Photographers tried their best to keep it on the hush, but it got out. She was filming right on 34th street! With all that traffic and all those people it was so crazy... Jennifer and her people kept playing tricks on the press by leaving from one side of the trailor and then coming in on the other... people were going back and forth to see which side she was coming out of. After Jennifer was done filming her part, Marc filmed his part and of course Jennifer sat in the chairs and overlooked what he was doing on the screens. It was really sweet. I got tired so I left... It was getting dark and since we cant shoot with flash, the shots were really hard to get. Tomorrow is another day with filming starting at 6 am. I have new tips and leads for tomorrow, so ill be out there very early trying to get a shot of Jen. I did get some really good ones today, but I know I can do better tomorrow now that I kinda have a feel of what its like. Til tomorrow!

Admin

Dec 06, 2005#13

give us some gossip...was Jen downing Big Gulps or Starbucks?

Intro to Jenology

Dec 06, 2005#14

No I just saw salad being delivered to ther trailer, thats it... Nothing too big. That dog was there too, in Jennifers trailer...

14K678
                              Admin
                              14K678

Dec 07, 2005#15

Quote:
                                That dog was there too, in Jennifers trailer...
                                so he isn't skinned yet

jk

Intro to Jenology

Dec 07, 2005#16

They did a funeral scene today in Washington Heights... They will be there tomorrow too, thats why I dont want to give out the location.... She was all crying with her make-up running. Oh and we got a pic with her!

Master of Jenology

Dec 07, 2005#17

crying as in really crying or crying for the film? lol.

cool that you got a pic with her!!! post it!!! lol in 20 years you can all of a sudden show everyone and say "I just met Jennifer Lopez!"

Admin

Dec 08, 2005#18

^ crying for the film, lol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 08, 2005#19

Jess, are you a Mary-Kate fan??
                                        Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Admin

Dec 08, 2005#20

^ Love 'em both

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2005#21

^Me too! Goodness, don't you just feel like you've grown up with them????
                                            Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Intro to Jenology

Dec 09, 2005#22

i'm so excited i heard back from my Sweetface Contact today and she is trying to set up some time next week for me to spend some time with Jennifer. It is hard cause they never know till last minute that Jennifer is coming to Sweetface. Well i can't wait, hopefully it will work out.

I have a whole bag of gifts for her, including personalized Dog tags for her pups made of 18kt gold and crystals. They are so cute!

Admin

Dec 09, 2005#23

^ cute...Jen does need more bling
                                                Quote:
                                                ^Me too! Goodness, don't you just feel like you've grown up with them????
                                                yes