46K3,683
Admin
46K3,683

Jan 06, 2006#51

They're not really cousins.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2006#52

i don't know the real story...what is the whole thing? anybody know?

46K3,683
      Admin
      46K3,683

Jan 06, 2006#53

Kelly went to live with B when they were little so she could be in the group. Her mom had to work and couldn't shuttle her back and forth. So, B and Kel are practically sisters. She calls Matthew Dad since she didn't really know her father ( I think they've reconciled, though) and Tina is Auntie Tina.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2006#54

ohh i see..thanx for clearing things up...it's confusing since i have never seen kellys mum with the girls when Tina is all over the place with them...and the mtv cribs

46K3,683
          Admin
          46K3,683

Jan 06, 2006#55

Yeah, I've only seen her a few times.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2006#56

Kelly and Beyonce aren't real cousins, but they're family. Big difference between family and relatives, YaknowwhatImean?
              Who we think we are, and who we turn out to be...are they ever the same? (Shades of Blue)

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2006#57

Kelly and Beyonce consider themselves to be sisters, and consider Michelle to be their sister too.

i think Kelly is gonna be HUGE this time. Her album is pretty much done, shes been working on it for 2 years now with some very big writers and producers, and i think shes got the perfect image and is in the perfect place to shine and succeed as a solo artist.

People sometimes forget or dont know that her first solo album, Simply Deep, sold 3 millon copies worldwide, which is very good, and that she had a sell out European tour that lasted for months in 2003. and that shes won a Grammy as a solo artist too.

Michelle has had success in her fields too. She was very well recieved in her months in Elton John and Tim Rice's broadway hit "Aida" as the lead role, and her 2 solo inspirational/gospel albums have both done very well and reached #1. Her next album, which she starts recording this month, is gonna steer away from gospel and be more soul/r&b with a bit more mainstream edge (but her 2nd album, Do You Know, is EXCELLENT and not all churchy AT ALL, i love it).

So theres your lil update on Michelle and Kelly, lol.

Admin

Jan 08, 2006#58

I don't see Kelly or Michelle being big but good luck to them. I think Michelle is hilarious. lol

46K3,683
                  Admin
                  46K3,683

Jan 08, 2006#59

I love Michelle.

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2006#60

i dont know if anyone saw mary on the tyra banks show but she had on the same exact blouse that jen had on when she was doing promo for An Unfinished Life.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2006#61

^ I noticed it too

Master of Jenology

Jan 08, 2006#62

Quote:
                          I think Michelle is hilarious. lol
                          i know, i think she'd be GREAT in a sitcom and comedy films. shes so funny! But i'd rather her do music coz its so damn good!
                          Quote:
                          I love Michelle.
                          me too, obviously lol. I love all 3 ladies equally.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2006#63

they're all hilarious..but i dont think Kelly knows when she is being funny...the girls were just great together

Admin

Jan 08, 2006#64

I never see Beyonce being funny, Kelly kind of is but for some reason every time I hear Michelle talk, she cracks me up.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 09, 2006#65

michelle's accent makes me laugh. she's so country.

Read more posts (-10 remaining)