Doctor of Jenology
    15K5

Feb 13, 2006#102

my favorit :

14K2,771
      Contributor
      14K2,771

Feb 13, 2006#103

jennifer-lopez.nu added the video from the rode loper, report about jens fashion show, on the site

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2006#104

^red carpet ... not rode loper

14K2,771
          Contributor
          14K2,771

Feb 14, 2006#105

I know Sana, duh
            but the name of the show is rode loper

14K2,609
            Admin
            14K2,609

Feb 14, 2006#106

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Make V-Day Plans
              February 13, 2006

Jennifer Lopez is getting rave reviews at Fashion Week, garnering praise for her collection of whimsical winter coats and beautiful outfits. And the singer-turned-actress-turned-fashion designer put on her Sweetface, only for "Extra."

"Sweetface is a real high-end brand with beautiful, beautiful fabrications and beautiful fits and beautiful styling," Jennifer said, while out promoting her line this weekend with husband Marc Anthony.

So does the couple have any extravagant Valentine's Day plans? "No, no, no," Lopez said. "Just to relax. Been working really hard, and this show is the last thing we have on the calendar for a little while, so I think we'll just take some time."

"Been working hard" is an understatement. J LO recently teamed up with LL Cool J in his new video, "Control Myself." And she just put the final touches on "El Cantante," a movie about the salsa movement in the 70s.

"It was a real dream come true that we finally shot it," Jennifer revealed.

While on the set, J LO pulled double duty using her break time to play fashion designer. "I have a great team," Lopez insisted. "They were sending me sketches, sending me stuff all during the whole film."

J LO calls the new line a time-blending mix of 50s retro with ladylike glamour of the 60s. "And then we try to make it sexy, always, " she added.

While the sexy star sat down with "Extra," she also revealed she's maturing, creating a more classic look for the sophisticated woman. So does that mean Mrs. Marc Anthony has plans to design a maternity line?

"That's just for me to know," Jennifer said. And that's one unveiling we can't wait to see!

Admin

Feb 14, 2006#107

Those two are so wonderfully boring. I love it

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Feb 14, 2006#108

Thanks Tee.

I'm so glad it's been getting such great reviews. Jen must be VERY pleased.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 14, 2006#109

Quote:
                    Those two are so wonderfully boring. I love it

Master of Jenology

Feb 15, 2006#110

Jen's been working her butt off, recording and filming Control Myself, doing El Cantante, doing the Sweetface stuff, recording her English album...all at the same time! I love it, coz Jen is the queen of multi tasking.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2006#111

Quote:
                        Jen's been working her butt off, recording and filming Control Myself, doing El Cantante, doing the Sweetface stuff, recording her English album...all at the same time! I love it, coz Jen is the queen of multi tasking.
                        I know she is doing lots of things at the same time ... She is the best ...

Admin

Feb 15, 2006#112

J Lo: no more block frocks *click to see pics*
                          By DAILE PEPPER
                          Sun Online

JENNIFER Lopez has launched her new fashion collection in New York, unleashing stunning lady-like dresses and elegant coats.

All evidence that Jenny is from the 'block' has disappeared, instead the movie-star's transformation to red carpet queen was obvious in her stunning creations.

Models hit a metallic runway wearing cinched-in outfits boasting high-waisted belts or offerings that featured maximum volume skirts in mostly muted colours.

The show took place at Olympus Fashion Week and demonstrated yet another talent possessed by the woman who claims fashion designer as her latest occupation - alongside actress, singer, dancer and perfume-maker.

our girl keeps on makin' us proud!!

Master of Jenology

Feb 15, 2006#113

lol what a stupid article, it makes her sound like she's shunning her Bronx roots, and like in the past she hasnt been super dooper glamourous, which she always has been.

anyway, at least the show is being very well recieved byu the critics and media. thanks for posting

Admin

Feb 15, 2006#114

Quote:
                              lol what a stupid article, it makes her sound like she's shunning her Bronx roots
                              this article is in the response to the new fall line...that's all...the 'street' look isn't as blatant but far more sophisticated...it's not directed at her person

but yes...i'm crazy happy with how well received the show has been

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 16, 2006#115

HERES ANOTHER PIC FROM THE SHOW!! ITS OF ME, B.O.B, AND BRITTNY!!! YOU CAN SE THE STAGE IN THE BACKROUND!!!OMGG!! B.O.B IS SOOO F*CKIN HOTT!!! THATS MY BOY RIGHT THERE I LOVE HIM!! LOL!!

Feb 16, 2006#116

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVS!!! OMGG THAT FUR VEST I LIVE 4 IT!!!! IM DYING TO GET IT, BUT I BET ITS GUNNA COST ME A LEG AND A HALF!! LOL!!!

Feb 16, 2006#117

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2006#118

Samantha u look very beautiful in that pic

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 16, 2006#119

aww thanks you kno i gotta we had to look fly going to a jlo fashion show lol!!!

14K2,609
                                        Admin
                                        14K2,609

Feb 19, 2006#120

LL Cool J and Jennifer Lopez roll out surpisingly sleek collections

By CLIFFORD PUGH
                                          Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

NEW YORK If their singing careers stall, LL Cool J and Jennifer Lopez might have a future in fashion.
                                          There isn't a baggy jean, sweat suit or hoodie in the Todd Smith line Cool debuted at the Carlton Hotel during Fashion Week. The 38-year-old hip-hop icon, born James Todd Smith, focuses on a well-heeled, tailored look suited for the boardroom.

"I wanted to creatively inspire something that came from my life as opposed to my persona," said the rapper-turned-designer, who was involved with the Fubu streetwear label in the early '90s. "This is a lot more refined, but it still represents my spirit."

The sophisticated collection features navy pinstripe double-breasted suits and fur-lined cashmere overcoats for men and tiered cocktail dresses and tailored pants outfits for women.

"This (collection) is much more Todd," said his wife, Simone Smith. "He's maturing."

Showing her second Sweetface collection to the fashion press, Jennifer Lopez also presented a surprisingly wearable, if somewhat limited, line.

Before the presentation began, the 35-year-old multimedia star exited a trailer and perched on a director's chair on a stainless steel stage at Industria Studios. "I wanted to do something more up close and personal," she explained. "It's still Sweetface. It's still us."

There were the expected street-influenced items, like a fur-lined hoodie with body-hugging sweats and a low-cut tunic over leggings, for which Lopez is known.

But the collection also exuded an unexpected sweetness. A black lace cocktail dress with a full skirt had a '50s prom feeling. A simple shift belted at the waist, a tartan checked coat with full sleeves, and a below-the-knee satin dress are primly sexy.

Most celebrity collections are so uninspiring the fashion press can't wait until they're over. Lopez showed only 23 looks; this time we wanted more.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 19, 2006#121

woooo im gona work for a week at the jlo store hereee lol

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 19, 2006#122

Quote:
                                              i wuz jus thinkin the same thing!!!

Admin

Feb 20, 2006#123

14K2,609
                                                Admin
                                                14K2,609

Feb 20, 2006#124

Thanks Erika.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2006#125

Quote:
                                                    Here's the video guys!!
                                                    Wow thx ... can someone please rip it ?

Read more posts (19 remaining)