Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#1401

panos86 wrote:
    mEm wrote:Jen's vocal coach -Stevie Mackey- is also Fergie's vocal coach...
    and Fergie just broke the internet with her "vocals" lol.

I always thought this guy is great because Jen sounded good from the videos they post...
    (you know, she sings live after her Vegas performances, only to her family/friends)
    :coffee
    but i realized that this guy is actually not great when Jen sung live at Super Saturday night concert.
    Her vocals were really low, she sounded off key and it didn't feel like she improved much.
    And letting Fergie sing like that... this guy cannot be good.
    I hate to break it to you but things don't work like this. Don't judge people, let alone professionals, by drawing such parallels... Jen has proved time and time again both in studio and on stage that has immensely improved vocals especially if you take into consideration her very demanding routines. Every artist can have an off day even if i personally liked her voice during the pre-Superbowl event... as for Fergie she really is all over the place in her life now in general and Stevie could do nothing to stop her from doing anything. It's not his position to "let" her sing anyway she wants...
    Very true. Because let's be honest, there are some "singers" who never improve on their voices, even after years of training. I think an off day is okay, as long as you have other consistent performances. I believe Fergie has been going through a lot right now, and maybe that's why she didn't sing so well.

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Feb 20, 2018#1402

hmm so Mother I'd like to is still a thing.. and that was never announced but Halle Berry is attached to it, he doesn't say that they're gonna make it but they seem to be trying, since she did a comedy with "Second chance" I really hope this won't be her next film project. :coffee
      M&C: When you developed Mothers I’d Like To… with Jennifer Lopez, did she want to play a sexy mom?

MP: Of course. Wouldn’t everybody want to play a sexy mom?

It was funny, when they came to me with the idea, they were like, “Jennifer Lopez and Halle Berry are ugly, frumpy moms and they decide to get hot.” I go, “Okay, aren’t they hot already?”

That was the big problem in writing the script is we had to turn it down for them. I still that movie has potential to get made because I think it’s a women empowerment movie that you can be in your 40s and pushing 50 and still be sexy.

That’s who J-Lo is. She’s a sexy mom who is hanging out with Alex Rodriguez at the Super Bowl.

M&C: Did they want the title to be Mothers I’d Like To…?

MP: You know what’s funny? It was MILF originally and I think Universal got creeped out that maybe that was owned by somebody else. So we put Mothers I’d Like To… for the time being.

M&C: But Jennifer and Halle embraced it?

MP: They loved it. That was the whole premise of the thing. We sold it as MILF. We sold it as these older women starting to date younger guys and finding the empowerment in it. I think just for legality reasons we changed it to Mothers I’d Like To…
      https://www.monstersandcritics.com/movi ... n-bateman/

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Feb 20, 2018#1403

Not one of the roles she should be after but it could be insanely fun... :oops:

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Feb 20, 2018#1404

I want to see Jen and Halle in a movie, but definitely NOT in something like this.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#1405

nixy1991 wrote:I want to see Jen and Halle in a movie, but definitely NOT in something like this.
            Even if they will make that movie, taking into account Jen's schedule, they will change it in ''GILF'' :ROFL:

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Feb 20, 2018#1406

4 female lead, who else could be cast..

I'm really not excited for this to happen but curious to see if the scriptwriter did a good job with Game night since his previous works goes from horrible to bad.

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Feb 20, 2018#1407

daisylo wrote:I'm really not excited for this to happen but curious to see if the scriptwriter did a good job with Game night since his previous works goes from horrible to bad.
                Oh, he wrote that? The trailer was painful.

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Feb 20, 2018#1408

nixy1991 wrote:
                  daisylo wrote:I'm really not excited for this to happen but curious to see if the scriptwriter did a good job with Game night since his previous works goes from horrible to bad.
                  it looks over the top but kinda fun, the reviews are coming tomorrow.

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

Feb 20, 2018#1409

I like the idea of them in a Comedy, even though I would prefer an action film. I would love to see Jennifer and Halle together.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2018#1410

panos86 wrote:Not one of the roles she should be after but it could be insanely fun... :oops:

It could be like WTEWYE. I’d love that.

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Feb 21, 2018#1411

daisylo wrote:
                        nixy1991 wrote:
                        Interesting...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/game_night_2018

12K11,426
                        Contributor
                        12K11,426

Feb 21, 2018#1412

I will not be excited for another comedy but I would love if Jen was in a movie with Halle and 2 or three other big female leads. I do wish she would make a more serious movie. Give us another OOS!

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Feb 21, 2018#1413

nixy1991 wrote:
                            daisylo wrote:
                            nixy1991 wrote:
                            Interesting...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/game_night_2018
                            Just saw that and they’re praising the script, It’s a miracle must be the first time he’s getting good reviews, if MILF is happening let’s hope he also did a good job.

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1414

Since Jen isnt taking any movie roles to a next level ... i wont mind MILF , if they get the casting right im sure it would be a great movie on a Mothers Day release :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#1415

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#1416

Feb 22, 2018#1417

daisylo wrote:4 female lead, who else could be cast..

I'm really not excited for this to happen but curious to see if the scriptwriter did a good job with Game night since his previous works goes from horrible to bad.

Another Elaine gem :lol I don’t know .It doesn’t sound that great.I rather have her wait for a great role than have her do ten of these romcoms Or fluff pieces that will do nothing for her career.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#1418

mEm wrote:Jen's vocal coach -Stevie Mackey- is also Fergie's vocal coach...
                                      and Fergie just broke the internet with her "vocals" lol.

I always thought this guy is great because Jen sounded good from the videos they post...
                                      (you know, she sings live after her Vegas performances, only to her family/friends)
                                      :coffee
                                      but i realized that this guy is actually not great when Jen sung live at Super Saturday night concert.
                                      Her vocals were really low, she sounded off key and it didn't feel like she improved much.
                                      And letting Fergie sing like that... this guy cannot be good.
                                      I have to disagree I think she sounded great at the super bowl in all I have

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1419

Anitta talking that she would like to work with JLO, praised the Jenny beauty and dance...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1420

Mille Backer wrote:Anitta talking that she would like to work with JLO, praised the Jenny beauty and dance...

Oh boy! I love stans! They'd be a match made in heaven. Imagine the music video...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1421

Mothers I'd like to…emmmmm,what happend to Griselda movie?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1422

Mille Backer wrote:Anitta talking that she would like to work with JLO, praised the Jenny beauty and dance...

That girl looks so good, wow

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#1423

Does Jen know about Beauty Bar using her song Big Booty?

20K7,821
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,821

Feb 27, 2018#1424

Master of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1425

Hey guys will Jen be at the Oscars? I didnt see her name listed as a presenter ... :( im missing Red Carpet JLo

Read more posts (6051 remaining)