Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#176

OMG!! Could it be us sounds MUCH better than Quiero dinero!!! Please post the full video of it!! :cheer

20K7,828
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,828

Jan 21, 2018#177

I want videos ;( lol

13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Jan 21, 2018#178

daisylo wrote:
        nixy1991 wrote:I like CIBU more in English tbh

Yup sounds better in English
        We only heard a snippet of it so it could be Spanglish since the very beginning

22K4,145
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,145

Jan 21, 2018#179

kateflo wrote:
          daisylo wrote:
          nixy1991 wrote:I like CIBU more in English tbh

Yup sounds better in English
          We only heard a snippet of it so it could be Spanglish since the very beginning
          But Jennifer confirmed there's a remix with J Balvin which is probably the Spanish version and the English one must be solo.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#180

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#181

albacho wrote:
              Ahh. That gives me 2011 vibes. She never ages and looks just like she did ages ago. I love it!

14K6,347
              Contributor
              14K6,347

Jan 21, 2018#182

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                albacho wrote:
                Ahh. That gives me 2011 vibes. She never ages and looks just like she did ages ago. I love it!

Yeah her makeup is flawless she doesn’t older than 30 here

12K11,439
                Contributor
                12K11,439

Jan 21, 2018#183

Jenny did not come to play last night! She finally switched things up and gave us what we wanted. Loved everything about it and it finally sounds like we’re getting some bops. She also asked Bad Bunny to send her something so they can do a song together..so we can possibly get more music.

Also, That video of Alex saying Diablo que maldito flow when he sees her is so cute!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#184

Crazy4JenL wrote:she also asked Bad Bunny to send her something so they can do a song together..so we can possibly get more music.
                    How do you know?

12K11,439
                    Contributor
                    12K11,439

Jan 21, 2018#185

chrisjlover wrote:
                      Crazy4JenL wrote:she also asked Bad Bunny to send her something so they can do a song together..so we can possibly get more music.
                      How do you know?
                      There’s videos of them when they met on IG. Jen tells him how happy she is for his success and she loves his work. She then tells him to send her something and she will jump on it.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#186

she slayyyyy!!! everything about this performance was amazing!!! love could it be us both English and Spanish this will def be a hot! and cant wait for Dinero with Cardi B and she needs to hurry and jump on that track with Bad Bunny!

Contributor

Jan 21, 2018#187

He asked to meet her; she asked for a song! Coming soon!

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Jan 21, 2018#188

Finally Jen giving us new material, interesting performances and interviews... YASSSS

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#189

NO WORDS ABOUT ALL THIS STUFF!

JEN TOOK IT SO FUCKIN SERIOUS AND SHE IS TOTALLY COMING :woot :bow

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#190

Cant wait guys finally new stuff , i feel like it s a new era lol give us the first bop #quierodinero then an english bop #Cibu

Intro to Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#191

Shes been killing it in the wardrobe department on her stage costumes lately. The stylist needs a raise

12K588
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K588

Jan 21, 2018#192

:woot O M F G ! WHAT KIND OF OVER THE FUCKING TOP FUCKING SLAYAGE WAS THAT???????!!!?!?!?!?! :woot
                                    - THE LOOKS: What the fuck Jen?! WHAT THE FUCK?!? How can she look THAT flawless?! HOW?! The outfit, the hair, the makeup... everything was on fucking point! :bow
                                    - THE BOPS: Oh My Fucking God . . . COULD IT BE US and QUIERO DINERO sound abso-fucking-lutely INSANE! Imho if handled right both can be SMASH HITS! Best material she had in YEARS! I fell in love with CIBU the minute i heard it and i am soooo happy they didn't sleep on it, but having two versions and with JBalvin on one?! HELL FUCKING YEAH! :rockon And QD sounds soooo sooooo SOOOOOO DOPE! The small part we've heard is already infectious! Her moves on it are also crazy! Just give them proper videos and decent promo and watch them both become JLo classics and 2018 anthems. :cool:
                                    - THE PRODUCTION: I've been saying it forever but Jen is a BEAST on stage! Her moves are insane, her precision, her energy... i mean one of a kind! I LOOOOOOVED the change they did with Get Right! Sounds so fresh! The same goes for the rock part of Ax3! I also loved the medley of other songs, it's a nice touch. I can't wait to watch such a performance in HD! Let's hope the pre-Superbowl thing will be this on steroids!
                                    ALL IN ALL I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE SLAYAGE.... T - T This whole time was trully the calm before the storm...
                                    I'm so happy... i can't believe all this is real . . .

Don't mess this up people...

Contributor

Jan 21, 2018#193

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:They better get in the fucking studio

But I want two songs with Bad Bunny though lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#194

Is there HD video of this??

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Jan 21, 2018#195

Dancej wrote:Shes been killing it in the wardrobe department on her stage costumes lately. The stylist needs a raise
                                          The ‘pants’ part looks absolutely terrible to me
                                          The outfit she wore at the Tidal show was from the same designer, that one was awesome

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#196

masc86 wrote:
                                            Dancej wrote:Shes been killing it in the wardrobe department on her stage costumes lately. The stylist needs a raise
                                            The outfit she wore at the Tidal show was from the same designer, that one was awesome
                                            Exactly!

Contributor

Jan 21, 2018#197

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#198

best dance moves from her in like forever!! CIBU and QD and smash songs!!

Jan 21, 2018#199

even tho rihanna unfollowed her on Insta, i like how she still dances to one of her songs

12K588
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K588

Jan 21, 2018#200

masc86 wrote:
                                                    Personally i love it but i kinda agree... imho if the "pants" part was exactly the same material but skin tight it would be awesome! :D

Read more posts (85 remaining)