Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#351

No debut at Hot 100? This era is lost!

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#352

Mille Backer wrote:No debut at Hot 100? This era is lost!
      Im not surprised... Jen always drops a song and expect it to do well without any promo... She pens amazing tracks and yet leaves them to waste... why even bother.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#353

As of now, the song is not in the Hot 100 and it is unlikely that it will ever chart there.

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Nov 21, 2017#354

albacho wrote:Billboard:
          Hot Latin Song #11
          Latin Airply #34
          Latin Digital Songs #03
          Latin Stream Song #23
          Latin Pop Songs #25
          Latin Pop Digital Song Sales #02
          Her team will probably tell her that she's currently number 2 on Billboard charts.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#355

Hahahahh what a mess !i feel so bad for this song to be handled from such team . Really it s a great track and it s gonna be the most underrated so g of her spanish career. Thx

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

Nov 21, 2017#356

At least it outpeaked NTNY on US Hot Latin Songs.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#357

Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100: #19 (new) Amor, Amor, Amor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Wisin

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#358

Mille Backer wrote:Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100: #19 (new) Amor, Amor, Amor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Wisin

SLAAAAAAY MOM, A HIT

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#359

R.I.P Amorx3
                    Can't wait for the next single, queen of releasing all the songs before the album.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#360

Mille Backer wrote:Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100: #19 (new) Amor, Amor, Amor - Jennifer Lopez ft. Wisin

At least it's on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. Some songs don't even chart there. We can hope that it will go higher and potentially reach the Hot 100, but still, I'm actually happy that it even charted there on that Bubbling Under chart.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#361

QueenCedar101 wrote:

At least it's on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. Some songs don't even chart there. We can hope that it will go higher and potentially reach the Hot 100, but still, I'm actually happy that it even charted there on that Bubbling Under chart.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#362

Mille Backer wrote:
                          QueenCedar101 wrote:

XD Alright then.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#363

This song gonna do better than NTNY even without promo because it is a great song.. i've heard it many times on the radio and i remember that Adrenalina and songs as Escapate Conmigo and Mayores started in the same way and becoming be hits.
                            The worst part is that she promote songs as OYPLV, Mirate and even songs as BIUp and EMSol and doesnt with this potential latin hit.
                            That is really sad.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#364

albacho wrote:This song gonna do better than NTNY even without promo because it is a great song.. i've heard it many times on the radio and i remember that Adrenalina and songs as Escapate Conmigo and Mayores started in the same way and becoming be hits.
                              The worst part is that she promote songs as OYPLV, Mirate and even songs as BIUp and EMSol and doesnt with this potential latin hit.
                              That is really sad.
                              The thing is that "Adrenalina" actually peaked in the 90's on the "Hot 100", so it's not impossible for Amor x3 to chart. It might would make it to the main chart if she put some extra promo in it. It's a catchy song. IMO "Adrenalina" was a bop. I love that song.

P.S. What is BIUp? I'm confused.

20K7,822
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,822

Nov 21, 2017#365

You guys need to chill ... it's not even 2 weeks ... she should start performing when the song has some airplay or some promo on spotify. Cuz now it will go up 10 places on itunes and fall again 1 day later.
                                And she's struggling with english singles in US, so dont expect anything in spanish to be a hit lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#366

iTunes:
                                  #17 Portugal (+13)
                                  #23 Czech Republic (NE)
                                  #24 Chile (-1)
                                  #31 Spain (-8)
                                  #46 Turkey (-18)
                                  #49 Barbados (-28)
                                  #70 Denmark (NE)
                                  #74 Switzerland (-18)
                                  #88 Italy (+16)
                                  #95 Mexico (-3)
                                  #97 Singapore (-44)
                                  #118 Germany (+51)
                                  #163 Netherlands (NE)
                                  #182 Norway (NE)
                                  #186 Indonesia (-82)
                                  #189 Austria (NE)

Spotify:
                                  #36 Chile (+4)
                                  #61 Panama (+6)
                                  #63 Uruguay (+3)
                                  #74 Bolivia (=)
                                  #74 Spain (+13)
                                  #77 Dominican Republic (+5)
                                  #80 Ecuador (-2)
                                  #80 Guatemala (-9)
                                  #80 Peru (+1)
                                  #93 Argentina (-11)
                                  #113 Paraguay (-4)
                                  #156 Mexico (-21)
                                  #200 Colombia (-3)

Apple Music:
                                  #20 Spain (=)
                                  #26 Saudi Arabia (=)
                                  #27 United Arab Emirates (=)
                                  #30 Chile (=)
                                  #34 Oman (=)
                                  #41 Panama (=)
                                  #45 Bahrain (+21)
                                  #45 Venezuela (=)
                                  #46 Egypt (NE)
                                  #46 Lebanon (=)
                                  #64 Dominican Republic (=)
                                  #69 Guatemala (-4)
                                  #75 Jordan (=)
                                  #76 Fiji (=)
                                  #85 Ecuador (=)
                                  #98 Peru (=)
                                  #109 El Salvador (=)
                                  #109 Guinea-Bissau (NE)
                                  #111 Argentina (=)
                                  #128 Armenia (=)
                                  #129 Nicaragua (=)
                                  #136 Tajikistan (NE)
                                  #140 Colombia (=)
                                  #140 Paraguay (=)
                                  #142 Italy (=)
                                  #153 Sri Lanka (=)
                                  #156 Mexico (=)
                                  #157 Bolivia (=)
                                  #190 Costa Rica (=)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#367

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                    albacho wrote:This song gonna do better than NTNY even without promo because it is a great song.. i've heard it many times on the radio and i remember that Adrenalina and songs as Escapate Conmigo and Mayores started in the same way and becoming be hits.
                                    That is really sad.
                                    The thing is that "Adrenalina" actually peaked in the 90's on the "Hot 100", so it's not impossible for Amor x3 to chart. It might would make it to the main chart if she put some extra promo in it. It's a catchy song. IMO "Adrenalina" was a bop. I love that song.

Back it up lol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#368

albacho wrote:
                                      QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                      That is really sad.

Back it up lol.
                                      Oh yeah. Right. That one. I believe it peaked at 92 on the Hot 100. She probably isn't promoting Amor x3, because she's so busy with "Second Act", which I love seeing her do more acting, but rom-coms? Hmm.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#369

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                        albacho wrote:
                                        QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                        That is really sad.

Back it up lol.
                                        Oh yeah. Right. That one. I believe it peaked at 92 on the Hot 100. She probably isn't promoting Amor x3, because she's so busy with "Second Act", which I love seeing her do more acting, but rom-coms? Hmm.
                                        Yes.. i unsderstand that but is something stupid.. when i hear people in all my country loving the song and she isnt promoting it in any form.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#370

albacho wrote:
                                          QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                          albacho wrote:
                                          QueenCedar101 wrote:

Back it up lol.
                                          Yes.. i unsderstand that but is something stupid.. when i hear people in all my country loving the song and she isnt promoting it in any form.
                                          It isn't doing that well in the U.S., but it's not like "Second Act" will be a real success or critical acclaim. From its category of rom-com, it's probably going to be both a box office bomb and a critical pan. It'll probably be worse than "The Boy Next Door" (I actually enjoyed that movie), but I won't go as far as to compare it to "Gigli". At least not right now. I know I may have some people come for me, but I stand by my thoughts. Sorry. I'm not sorry.

12K11,428
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,428

Nov 22, 2017#371

Seems like we have another flop on our hands. She frustrates the shit out of me with her music lately. She's so complacent with her "passion" project. And no one bring up her other 100 side projects that are worthless. Why release new music if she's going to commit to a movie that's going to do absolutely nothing for her Career. This song has potential and she's just letting it die. The album will be a huge flop as well if things stay this way. Shakira stays wining and Jenny should take notes..

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#372

Crazy4JenL wrote:Seems like we have another flop on our hands. She frustrates the shit out of me with her music lately. She's so complacent with her "passion" project. And no one bring up her other 100 side projects that are worthless. Why release new music if she's going to commit to a movie that's going to do absolutely nothing for her Career. This song has potential and she's just letting it die. The album will be a huge flop as well if things stay this way. Shakira stays wining and Jenny should take notes..
                                              That's exactly our point, but it's not like Shakira is doing incredibly well either. She may be doing a bit better overall, but that's mainly because her collabs contain people that are hot in Latin Music right now. I mean, if you love Shakira for her success, you could go promote her and help her out with her sales. It only sold like 29,000 units in its first week. That's a flop, but probably more than "Por Primera Vez" will sell in its first week. She broke a bit of records with "El Dorado", but considering that she's non-existent in the vocals department, that's quite good. But hey, you can sell very little nowadays and still top the charts, without much talent.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#373

I'm so sad, she is doing nothing for her music anymore. Releasing flop after flop is destroying her legacy. She's better off releasing fewer songs and putting time into them. On the Floor was years ago now, her musical status certainly cant't ride on that anymore.

Contributor

Nov 22, 2017#374

That’s what happens when you’re surrounded by a delusional “YES” team and release and perform songs/singles like Chegaste and Mirate, mediocre charity singles and unforgivable bad music videos like NTNY. AAA should’ve been the very first single from jump.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#375

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                                                    That’s what happens when you’re surrounded by a delusional “YES” team and release and perform songs/singles like Chegaste and Mirate, mediocre charity singles and unforgivable bad music videos like NTNY. AAA should’ve been the very first single from jump.
                                                    Sadly, you'd have to blame that on some of her friends. What needs to be done if possible is get a strong management team like Taylor Swift or the likes have. But even with that being said, this generation won't be interested in someone who is heading towards 50. Some will bring up Beyoncé as an example of someone successful nowadays, but her time will be up soon as well. As she gets closer and more into her 40's, her popularity will fade. And it already is as her album sales are dropping.

Read more posts (364 remaining)