Nov 19, 2017#701

Okay, but what does it have to do with this movie? lol

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Nov 19, 2017#702

JenRox wrote:
      RLO wrote:so is a made for TV movie?
      No. Elaine said it will probably be released next Thanksgiving.

Did they wrap and I missed it? lol
      I think they just took a break for her trip, stuff like that is probably why she doesn’t work on other people’s movies now she wouldn’t have that liberty, which suck Im sure she could get better projects

46K3,605
      Admin
      46K3,605

Nov 19, 2017#703

Ah, ok. Imagine how expensive it must be to do that, LMAO.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2017#704

kateflo wrote:Is that mary thing is back? Or they are filming Griselda movie? Why is her nose so white? :omg

HORRIBLE LOOK! Ew. They need to blend her highlight better!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#705

back on set

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#706

jenNY88 wrote:back on set
              I don't mean to laugh, but oh my goodness! She looks so tired! And I thought she wasn't feeling good. How is she still working? Then again, people still work when they're sick, so that makes sense.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#707

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                I don't mean to laugh, but oh my goodness! She looks so tired! And I thought she wasn't feeling good. How is she still working? Then again, people still work when they're sick, so that makes sense.
                Now I can see why she didn’t attend the AMAs.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2017#708

Patreeya4 wrote:
                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                  Probably. Although I wish she was still hosting it. She was the only reason I even watched it. Never watched before and never watched after.

46K3,605
                  Admin
                  46K3,605

Nov 20, 2017#709

She said on Insta that she doesn't feel well today. :(

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#710

JenRox wrote:She said on Insta that she doesn't feel well today. :(
                      Yeah. I saw the video where she said it. It made me weep inside, though.

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

Nov 21, 2017#711

Patreeya4 wrote:
                        lol pretty sure she never planned to attend, it’s not like she canceled.

14K2,609
                        Admin
                        14K2,609

Nov 21, 2017#712

She keeps it going, though....don't know how she does it. lol Hope she's better soon.

Nov 21, 2017#713

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#714

She looks gorgeous to me yall people so quick to judge a hard working woman like yall miss universe or something

She looks fine

I can't imagine how some of yall be looking

Like old lady pieces of shit

46K3,605
                              Admin
                              46K3,605

Nov 21, 2017#715

tah71 wrote:
                                She keeps it going, though....don't know how she does it. lol Hope she's better soon.

That's what I love about her! <3

20K7,821
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,821

Nov 21, 2017#716

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#717

Luka711 wrote:
                                    Tehehe. That made me smile a bit. Still can't stand Leah, though.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#718

Luka711 wrote:
                                      I really love when she is no make up or has a light make up on her face like here, she is beautiful, natural beautiful, actually I love her wrinkles too and I hope she will never do something with her face like botox or something

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2017#719

That guy mustache drives me crazy lol

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Nov 22, 2017#720

This looks like a $20>>>M budget movie to me at this point.

She better promote tf out of it if it's coming out during Thanksgiving next year.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#721

nixy1991 wrote:This looks like a $20>>>M budget movie to me at this point.

She better promote tf out of it if it's coming out during Thanksgiving next year.
                                            Ehh. It’ll probably go straight to DVD. I doubt this movie will actually be a big hit. I mean, she hasn’t been in a hit movie in years, and very few are checking for Leah. I easily picture it being a box-office bomb if it makes it to theaters, especially with what’s happening in Hollywood nowadays.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#722

QueenCedar101 wrote:

Ehh. It’ll probably go straight to DVD. I doubt this movie will actually be a big hit. I mean, she hasn’t been in a hit movie in years, and very few are checking for Leah. I easily picture it being a box-office bomb if it makes it to theaters, especially with what’s happening in Hollywood nowadays.

well who peed in your cornflakes? her last two movies made a lot of money at the box office compared to their budgets... and i think and hope it could be a great movie and a sleeper hate... keep your hate to the haterade u like to drink...

Master of Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#723

Now this is a gag I dodnt Know who it was but someone ask Elaine while JEn was on her phone on a question I would Of ask but mention liek it sounded like my story. The person said “Why did you cut me out from your Music Video” Elaine pointed the camera to JEn and she gave a stank face liek “I didn’t cut no one from my video” unless she was annoyed on the situation and she knew about t. Elaine jumped in defense to say “Maybe she felt threatened a fly on bye defense remark
                                                And answer.
                                                Someone wanted to know from fans to they ask on Live which I ddint Fierce

23K5,924
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,924

Nov 22, 2017#724

rico_ysl1 wrote:
                                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:

well who peed in your cornflakes? her last two movies made a lot of money at the box office compared to their budgets... and i think and hope it could be a great movie and a sleeper hate... keep your hate to the haterade u like to drink...
                                                  As disappointed as I am that she's doing this kind of movie again, I can almost guarantee it'll still have a major wide theatrical release. It's another passion project of hers, and those always get incredible A-list promo from Jen.
                                                  jenny4life2love wrote:Now this is a gag I dodnt Know who it was but someone ask Elaine while JEn was on her phone on a question I would Of ask but mention liek it sounded like my story. The person said “Why did you cut me out from your Music Video” Elaine pointed the camera to JEn and she gave a stank face liek “I didn’t cut no one from my video” unless she was annoyed on the situation and she knew about t. Elaine jumped in defense to say “Maybe she felt threatened a fly on bye defense remark
                                                  And answer.
                                                  Someone wanted to know from fans to they ask on Live which I ddint Fierce
                                                  Can't really make out what you tried to say here, but let it go already, man. It's been like 3 months. Who cares.

12K11,426
                                                  Contributor
                                                  12K11,426

Nov 22, 2017#725

^ ditto. None of it makes sense and no one here cares...

Read more posts (212 remaining)