Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#501

LoveJennyLo wrote:
    rafaelsalguero wrote:The voice clearly says "ÉL" not "En"

I love the title "ÉL" it's better than "POR PRIMERA VEZ"
    Of course. There's no doubt about it. We, Spanish speakers, hear it clearly.
    Thank you. EXACTLY!

The funny part is J.Lo's team made me take it down, are they trying to say J.Lo's team was gonna call the album 'EN'

Lmfao give me a break already smh.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#502

J wrote:En los VMAs or Él los VMAs? :lmao
      :ROFL: :ROFL:

JAJA to the ones who think the voice says EL instead of EN

Contributor

Aug 09, 2017#503

The video clip provided is just edited weird because he mentioned her new album and ended it with "En". Then they copied and pasted the Los Premios blah blah blah part by him. It didn't flow though, but that's how this works. :lmao

Contributor

Aug 09, 2017#504

You guys are still on the same pointless bullshit?

12K11,438
          Contributor
          12K11,438

Aug 09, 2017#505

^bahaha that's what happens when its a slow news week - the trolls all come out.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#506

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              FeelinSoGood2002 wrote:I know I am coming from out the blue, but this is because Jennifer likes to do it all but masters nothing. Jennifer's music career could take off if she concentrated on nothing but music for a few years, tour, and all that... Jennifer's acting career could take a turn for the better if she focused on nothing but acting projects for a few years, picked solid roles that could play up to her strengths as an actress, but she doesn't, so she keeps picking or letting her team pick these stupid little roles in these dumb little movies (sorry if you like those movies, no offense, just my opinion). She may do it all, but she is no threat to anyone else's career at this point. Even if she had a hit song, she wouldn't take the proper time to do the proper amount of promo, performing... she needs to take time to perfect her craft. She could be INSANE AND INCREDIBLE at everything she does, but she doesn't take the time to put in effort into any one specific talent she has. She just likes to combine them all.

Just my two cents... not like it matters... carry on!
              All this!
              Thanks for agreeing with me! Just become increasingly frustrated with her. At this point, I enjoy whatever she puts out, but I realize she will only be remembered for being her own brand of "Jennifer Lopez". Not for her body of work.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 19, 2017#507

So...... I guess the album won't be release next month, right ?

14K2,614
                Doctor of Jenology
                14K2,614

Aug 20, 2017#508

I think they will reléase on the same date, so why she did that Spotify thing?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#509

Fabian wrote:So...... I guess the album won't be release next month, right ?
                    I am pretty sure it won't. I feel it will be released on december. :argh

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#510

Miley already put her album in pre-order on iTunes!

14K2,614
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      14K2,614

Aug 20, 2017#511

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#512

Mille Backer wrote:Miley already put her album in pre-order on iTunes!

That is crazy and another artist who just announced his album for Pre-Order is are fellow JLOVER and JLO King "JHO". I forgot he was doing music Independently. He just put pre-order for his 7-Track EP titled I believe it called "MICROPHONE". look link is right here all Dance Music.

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1270532 ... app=itunes

Sucks all these artist are releasing albums and pre-order before Jen and were here on a pending mode.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#513

JLoAKA1999 wrote:

That is crazy and another artist who just announced his album for Pre-Order is are fellow JLOVER and JLO King "JHO". I forgot he was doing music Independently. He just put pre-order for his 7-Track EP titled I believe it called "MICROPHONE". look link is right here all Dance Music.

Sucks all these artist are releasing albums and pre-order before Jen and were here on a pending mode.
                            Ahhahah who is putting out music? LOL. Hilarious!!!

14K2,614
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,614

Aug 20, 2017#514

Dancej wrote:
                              JLoAKA1999 wrote:

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#515

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                Dancej wrote:
                                JLoAKA1999 wrote:

I know who he is....u don't have to put his gif.

Master of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#516

emiliano06 wrote:
                                  Fabian wrote:So...... I guess the album won't be release next month, right ?
                                  I am pretty sure it won't. I feel it will be released on december. :argh
                                  I feel like it will be scrapped :argh

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#517

This spanish album has been a mess from the start. I dont know what they plan but its going knowhere :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#518

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                                      Dancej wrote:
                                      JLoAKA1999 wrote:

Haha yea "Beat Your Face" is hot he did some LGBT song. Jen how come you didn't think about something in this realm for "Tens"

Right #JLovers if AKA had a promo single "Tens" should had some field like this. But oh well I'm really concerns on this Spanish Album

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#519

JHO lengend!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#520

1 month and 9 days til the album drops! Where is the buzz?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#521

Right now, I asked Jennifer when will the Spanish album release when Arod was live, she said that 2nd single coming out soon! She didn't say exact date.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#522

atheros wrote:Right now, I asked Jennifer when will the Spanish album release when Arod was live, she said that 2nd single coming out soon! She didn't say exact date.
                                              I asked the same thing. She said she doesn't know the release date. I am sure it won't be released on September. :coffee

14K2,614
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,614

Aug 21, 2017#523

So it's oficial that the September 29 it's not the reléase date anymore !!!!! Thanks God !!!

Master of Jenology

Aug 21, 2017#524

SO Ni TU NI YO is an another buzz single.
                                                  WOW

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Aug 21, 2017#525

JLOVING wrote:SO Ni TU NI YO is an another buzz single.
                                                    WOW
                                                    No, it's the 1st official single which flopped. There is gonna be a second single which she probably will film this week or the upcoming ones (based on her words during live stream in Instagram).

Read more posts (1861 remaining)