JLO "All I Have" Vegas Residency 1st Leg 2017!

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 51826
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Feb 16th, 2017, 7:46 am

kateflo wrote:
lucinda wrote:
Luka711 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BQidYJPgsk3/?tagged=jlovegas


Camel toe :oops:


@JenRox how can I block this pervert's messages? I forgot :coffee

Click on the username and in their profile click "add foe".
User avatar
lucinda
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 257
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Feb 16th, 2017, 9:22 am

Some great quality clips from Vegas :rockon































User avatar
Jennyka
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 161
Joined: May 10th, 2014, 5:44 am

by Jennyka, Feb 16th, 2017, 9:43 am

Wow, thanks! :smile:
User avatar
alexjlover
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 9021
Joined: Jul 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

by alexjlover, Feb 16th, 2017, 9:48 am

lucinda wrote:Some great quality clips from Vegas :rockon

































DAMN That was maybe her best show ever
THAT ENERGY THOSE VOCALS THAT DANCING >>>>>>>>>>>

She is truly phainomenal, better than anyone else. And she did amazing work with her vocals. I loved Hope You Dance performance and loved that burr at 1.53 during Lets Get Loud performance :bow

THATS MY GURL :clap
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 22703
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Feb 16th, 2017, 11:04 am

Wait, I never saw this beginning with the wand and the effects, this was such a cool intro! She stopped singing Ain't It Funny?
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11610
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Feb 16th, 2017, 11:51 am

I love how she laugh at the end of "I Hope You Dance" because that girl screaming !!! so that was LIVE VOCALS !!
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1354
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Feb 16th, 2017, 11:56 am

rafaelsalguero wrote:I love how she laugh at the end of "I Hope You Dance" because that girl screaming !!! so that was LIVE VOCALS !!

I Hope You Dance is always live (except a very very little part which she always lipsync it)
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1354
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Feb 16th, 2017, 11:57 am

CosTaSsSs wrote:Wait, I never saw this beginning with the wand and the effects, this was such a cool intro! She stopped singing Ain't It Funny?

She stopped it at the time she put Ain't Your Mama in the set list.
User avatar
tajegu
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3280
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by tajegu, Feb 16th, 2017, 12:20 pm

DAMN That was maybe her best show ever
THAT ENERGY THOSE VOCALS THAT DANCING >>>>>>>>>>>

She is truly phainomenal, better than anyone else. And she did amazing work with her vocals. I loved Hope You Dance performance and loved that burr at 1.53 during Lets Get Loud performance :bow

THATS MY GURL :clap[/quote]
And SOMEONE DARE QUESTIONING HER LEGENDRY POSITION???
Legend-Lo. Stage-Lo. :bow
Just wow @ her energy. SHE IS BORN TO BE A STAR,A LEGEND.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11018
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Feb 16th, 2017, 12:34 pm

Thx for videos ! Love them, but dont quote them all lol
Love this pic !
User avatar
tajegu
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3280
Joined: Oct 6th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by tajegu, Feb 16th, 2017, 12:38 pm

^SORRY, edited my comment.
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3158
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, Feb 16th, 2017, 1:09 pm

Wait did she drop Feel the light? usually its after Hope You Dance.
repro_boy
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 511
Joined: Jan 5th, 2016, 9:14 am

by repro_boy, Feb 16th, 2017, 1:28 pm

Amazing!!!!!! But im bummed she changed Im Real. I wanted the iHeartRadio version
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1354
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Feb 16th, 2017, 1:45 pm

rainman wrote:Wait did she drop Feel the light? usually its after Hope You Dance.

FTL is before I Hope You Dance.
User avatar
rainman
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3158
Joined: Oct 8th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by rainman, Feb 16th, 2017, 2:20 pm

chrisjlover wrote:
rainman wrote:Wait did she drop Feel the light? usually its after Hope You Dance.

FTL is before I Hope You Dance.



Oh yeah thats true... i now remember seeing the nice intro with the guy when i went Vegas :confetti
User avatar
lucinda
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 257
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Feb 17th, 2017, 6:32 am

I will deliver some amazing content with J-Lo from Vegas by the end of this month. Stay close!
User avatar
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1354
Joined: Jan 11th, 2015, 3:50 am

by chrisjlover, Feb 17th, 2017, 7:05 am

lucinda wrote:I will deliver some amazing content with J-Lo from Vegas by the end of this month. Stay close!

Can't wait!
repro_boy
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 511
Joined: Jan 5th, 2016, 9:14 am

by repro_boy, Feb 17th, 2017, 7:06 am

lucinda wrote:I will deliver some amazing content with J-Lo from Vegas by the end of this month. Stay close!

Do u work for her??? Who are u?
User avatar
lucinda
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 257
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Feb 17th, 2017, 10:50 am

repro_boy wrote:
lucinda wrote:I will deliver some amazing content with J-Lo from Vegas by the end of this month. Stay close!

Do u work for her??? Who are u?


no, a friend will go to see her and I'm gonna make a youtube channel with J-Lo in Vegas :rockon
User avatar
lucinda
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 257
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Feb 17th, 2017, 11:00 am

Meanwhile, hold your breath

User avatar
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 883
Joined: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

by danny5585, Feb 17th, 2017, 11:41 pm

lucinda wrote:Meanwhile, hold your breath



3:09 and on... PFFFFFF Buckets of ..... I swear this woman can make me go straight.

The way she looked at the camera seducing the audience then that quick smile followed by the hair flip and that leg in the air, she is so effortlessly seductive, it´s that something that keeps me gravitating towards her that I have never seen in anyone else, none of those other girls, sure they´re pretty and talented, but then there´s Jennifer, everytime I think I´ve seen it all she reminds me she will always have me come undone with a freaking smile... I love this woman.
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2266
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Feb 18th, 2017, 1:14 am

One of her hoop earrings fell off her ear. Love the hoops but I stick to studs so she won't keep loosing them lol
User avatar
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11610
Joined: Nov 12th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: MEXICO

by rafaelsalguero, Feb 18th, 2017, 1:52 am

danny5585 wrote:
lucinda wrote:Meanwhile, hold your breath



3:09 and on... PFFFFFF Buckets of ..... I swear this woman can make me go straight.

The way she looked at the camera seducing the audience then that quick smile followed by the hair flip and that leg in the air, she is so effortlessly seductive, it´s that something that keeps me gravitating towards her that I have never seen in anyone else, none of those other girls, sure they´re pretty and talented, but then there´s Jennifer, everytime I think I´ve seen it all she reminds me she will always have me come undone with a freaking smile... I love this woman.


Image
User avatar
danny5585
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 883
Joined: Oct 4th, 2012, 3:18 am
Location: Costa Rica

by danny5585, Feb 18th, 2017, 4:25 am

rafaelsalguero wrote:
danny5585 wrote:
lucinda wrote:Meanwhile, hold your breath



3:09 and on... PFFFFFF Buckets of ..... I swear this woman can make me go straight.

The way she looked at the camera seducing the audience then that quick smile followed by the hair flip and that leg in the air, she is so effortlessly seductive, it´s that something that keeps me gravitating towards her that I have never seen in anyone else, none of those other girls, sure they´re pretty and talented, but then there´s Jennifer, everytime I think I´ve seen it all she reminds me she will always have me come undone with a freaking smile... I love this woman.


Image


Asi mismo mijo con ojos de leche
User avatar
Jennyka
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 161
Joined: May 10th, 2014, 5:44 am

by Jennyka, Feb 18th, 2017, 4:53 am

I saw Ricky M. on Jimmy Fallon, he said he must call Jennifer to talk with her about Vegas :smile:
He is so cute!

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lastCries, Nadiann and 21 guests