Oct 21, 2014#151

Wendy got her Book @ 3:19

Was she bitchy?

26K8,931
    Doctor of Jenology
    26K8,931

Oct 21, 2014#152

JenRox wrote:Some text:

Why is she sharing this info with us? %)

46K3,676
      Admin
      46K3,676

Oct 21, 2014#153

Because she's a normal human being and women can relate to her and that feeling.

I want to know more. The pages I have read are too vague. I'm sure it will mostly be vague, though.

I watched the Wendy thing and she mentioned it for a second. She thanked her for her "civilized" note. It was weird.

22K4,156
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,156

Oct 21, 2014#154

And why not? I mean it's personal but people may see something to relate to.

Master of Jenology

Oct 21, 2014#155

JenRox wrote:Because she's a normal human being and women can relate to her and that feeling.

I want to know more. The pages I have read are too vague. I'm sure it will mostly be vague, though.

I watched the Wendy thing and she mentioned it for a second. She thanked her for her "civilized" note. It was weird.
            Hmmmm not sure if it was bitchy or not but she definitely didn't sound too enthusiastic about it!
            Jen sent it to her to mention it on her show.,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26K8,931
            Doctor of Jenology
            26K8,931

Oct 21, 2014#156

Write a song about it, instead of a book. :coffee
              Release the tour DVD, instead of writing a book about the tour. :coffee
              Create a new website with nice photos, instead of putting it in a book. :coffee
              Go promote a new song, instead of promoting a book. :coffee

Ugh. I don't like this project.

Master of Jenology

Oct 22, 2014#157

J wrote:Write a song about it, instead of a book. :coffee

I love this project!!!!!!
                I also want her to do a really high end skin care line and make up line.

I love this!!!! It's very girly and she gives great advice.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 22, 2014#158

What's wrong witchu? U always criticizes everything Jen does! %)

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Oct 22, 2014#159

I kinda agree :oops: . . . but i think this is in her multitasking check list or something. I honestly think she has such a thing tbh. :D Just doing random shit and checking them off just for the heck of it! LOL

Master of Jenology

Oct 22, 2014#160

can't wait to have my copy.

26K8,931
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,931

Oct 22, 2014#161

Yuya wrote: What's wrong witchu? U always criticizes everything Jen does! %)
                        I'm just not a fan of Selfie-Lo/Celebrity-Lo/Money-Lo/Look-at-me-Lo.

I want her to focus on her singing and acting career. :coffee

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 22, 2014#162

J wrote:

But the book is about her tour, which is apart of her music career

You ain't got no fucking credibility whatsoever, your real fave abeyance has a Tumblr page documenting every damn detail and move of her personal life and photo shoot vanity shots on her Instagram, but u don't ever complain about her

Do yourself a favour become a full time Behive member and stop pretending to give a damn about Jlo, because you are obviously not a fan, be gone like Casper

Master of Jenology

Oct 22, 2014#163

Joy wrote:
                            J wrote:

You ain't got no fucking credibility whatsoever, your real fave abeyance has a Tumblr page documenting every damn detail and move of her personal life and photo shoot vanity shots on her Instagram, but u don't ever complain about her

Do yourself a favour become a full time Behive member and stop pretending to give a damn about Jlo, because you are obviously not a fan, be gone like Casper
                            Lol beyonce is the most overrated star of all time. She plays the media like a puppet...3 ppl watched her hbo on the runs tour flop. She is the biggest money grub in the whole industry her and her old husband.

The bitch is so annoying and conceited.

I can't wait for this amazing book!!!!! Christmas present idea for sure!!!

Master of Jenology

Oct 22, 2014#164

Joy wrote:
                              J wrote:

Amen gurl.

26K8,931
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,931

Oct 22, 2014#165

What has Beyoncé to do with this! :lol
                                This is not a Beyoncé forum as far as I know? Why should I complain about Beyoncé here? :lol

I'd rather have a tour DVD/HBO Special instead of a "book about her tour".

And I don't like how she's using her relationship with Marc to promote this "book about her tour".

20K7,951
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,951

Oct 22, 2014#166

I dont think it's promoted as a book about her tour only ?? lol

It's more like a personal diary.
                                  Anyway, I agree with J that we need a tour DVD :/

12K11,615
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,615

Oct 22, 2014#167

Not sure I really care for this, especially since it is kind of ironic that Jen wrote a book about love with her history. But I guess ill get it for the pics, and possibly try reading it

Master of Jenology

Oct 23, 2014#168

J wrote:What has Beyoncé to do with this! :lol
                                      This is not a Beyoncé forum as far as I know? Why should I complain about Beyoncé here? :lol

And I don't like how she's using her relationship with Marc to promote this "book about her tour".
                                      Flop fan...she said it started as a documentation of her tour but turned into more of a spiritual journey for her. It's not a tell-all or anything like that it's more advice based.

If you were not stanning for bad weave & illuminati you would know.

Contributor

Oct 23, 2014#169

Rebirth wrote:

I love this project!!!!!!
                                        I also want her to do a really high end skin care line and make up line.

I love this!!!! It's very girly and she gives great advice.

+1

Oct 23, 2014#170

JenRox wrote:Some text:

Very touching. I cant wait for this book.

26K8,931
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,931

Oct 23, 2014#171

Rebirth wrote:
                                            J wrote:What has Beyoncé to do with this! :lol

Flop fan...she said it started as a documentation of her tour but turned into more of a spiritual journey for her. It's not a tell-all or anything like that it's more advice based.
                                            Erm... I knew that, but thanks.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 23, 2014#172

She hasn't done any promo for this and it comes out in two weeks. Does she have any interviews coming besides Today show?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 24, 2014#173

I'm totally against it too
                                                Waste of time and money

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 24, 2014#174

This is something that Jennifer is really passionate about. She bared her soul through this project and grew tremendously as a person and performer. How can you be against that? She isn't alive to just produce movies and music for you guys. She is more than that. Start thinking of her as the human being she is and not just the entertainer.

Contributor

Oct 24, 2014#175

I think this is the maid lmfao

Read more posts (394 remaining)