Here, I'll quickly go over 5 Yuku features that some of you may or may not know about. I personally like them, so I thought I'd make everyone aware of them. If you've got questions, feel free to ask!
1. Pretty Profiles - You can add different skins to your profiles to make them look pretty. Mine as an Example
To change your profile, click Navigation->Edit Skins (next to your avatar) -> Skins Library OR Add Another Skin. Then, you can look through all the options and apply one you like!
To change things around in your profile, like comments, friends, blogs, etc. Click Navigation->Edit Layout.
2. Kudos - If you like someone's posts, opinions, or if they've been particularly helpful, show your appreciation by giving them kudos!
To give Kudos, click on the poster's username. You'll be taken to their profile. Then, under their avatar, click the word "Kudos". You'll have the ability to leave the user a message if you want to.
3. Friends - If you like a particular user, show them by "friending" them!
The easiest way to do this is when you see one of their posts, click the "Interact" button on the bottom left of their post. When the Drop-Down box appears, click "Connection". You'll be asked if you really want to be connected. Click "Yes". Now, you'll see their name and avatar on your profile!
4. Photobucket Connection - You can sync up your Photobucket image account with your Yuku account very easily.
If you don't have an account, sign up at www.photobucket.com. You can upload images easily and thenquickly add them to your Yuku post. I do this all the time. It's super easy! To sync you accounts and add Photobucket pics to a post, click "Add Reply" in one of the threads. Then, click the image of the camera.
5. Ignore - If you do not like a particular person and would rather ignore their posts, you can easily choose to do so.
If you ignore a user, when the user posts, their post will be collapsed and you can easily skip it. If you want to read it, you can easily open it and read it. To ignore a user, click the "Interact" menu on the bottom left of the user's post. Then click "Ignore". I've never used this, but people seem to love it.
NOTE: When your Navigation block FLASHES, you have a new private message, comment, or friend request!!!
Also, if you notice anything weird or anything that looks like it could be a bug, PLEASE let us know by making a new thread in Just For Chillin'. If we know about bugs, we can report them and the Yuku Staff can fix them ASAP.