Site News: Gallery & Media Deluxe post count requirement lowered to 1000 posts!

Site News: Gallery & Media Deluxe post count requirement lowered to 1000 posts!

14K678
Admin
14K678

Jun 28, 2013#1

In the past few months a ton of BBers have requested a more reasonable post count requirement to access the gallery and the media deluxe forum. We are still testing it, but for now we have lowered the number of posts that are needed to gain access to 1000 instead of 2500 posts! If it won't cause any instability it will stay this way.

:smile:

If you have above 1000 posts but still can't see the HQ pics or access the Media Deluxe forum send one of us (the admins) a PM and we'll fix it.

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2013#2

That seem a little more reasonable number... thanks for that

10K7
      Doctor of Jenology
      10K7

Jun 28, 2013#3

Amazing news! Thanks a lot, guys.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 28, 2013#4

Thank you so much!! I've said this a few times, this is far more reasonable and obtainable!

Contributor

Jun 28, 2013#5

WOW! True birthday gift for me :woot
            Thank you guys SO much! You are THE BEST :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 28, 2013#6

YAY!! AWESOME!!

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2013#7

EXCITED!!!!!!
                for me it would take years and years!
                I'm here since 2009 and finally this looks possible.

Thanks a Lot!

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2013#8

Yey

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2013#9

coolies.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 29, 2013#10

I was beginning to feel like I would never reach those 2500 posts. Such great news to hear :jencry

13K1,207
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      13K1,207

Jun 29, 2013#11

I'm not feeling good about this. I saw HQ pics leaking already...

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 29, 2013#12

its great for the newbies but is bad for those who spent YEARS (2 years and a half for me)
                          No DOING Spam and posting Regular in here, im not bitching 2 the newbies
                          but its not Fair for the older BBers

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Jun 29, 2013#13

^ Agree. We tried so hard not to spam and newbies just got it like click...ugh

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 29, 2013#14

SMH

13K1,207
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              13K1,207

Jun 29, 2013#15

Also, this is sad not because we tried so hard with our posts but because some of BBers (including me) spent a lot of time and money just to get some exclusive HQs for our gallery. "Visitors" will never understand the value of that! They see a picture, they see the quality and they repost it without any doubt. So what's the point then?

Good luck with lowering quantity of posts. I will not post any exclusive video I found or ripped EVER again. I'm doing that for true BBers who's heart belongs to BB and Jen, not for curious visitors.

:jendiva

Master of Jenology

Jun 29, 2013#16

:Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: oh thank you you know that i want it so long go and i always mention it :rockon you made my day with this news.
                                  Kateflo i understand you and i know you are right but i'm a true jlover but i don't post alot,cuz not All these topic interest me, if you see my post most of them are related to her singles topic,request and her projects. Believe me not all true jlovers post,maybe they just visit the site.i follow this site for 3 years now,and i just have 900 posts :D
                                  Any way thank you admins.

46K3,606
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,606

Jun 29, 2013#17

We tried to kind of balance it out a bit. Make it high enough so that you can't get there in a short period of time, but it doesn't feel unattainable. 1000 posts is A LOT. We're just old so our counts don't compare, haha.

That being said, of course, people who don't keep posting get the privileges removed. Exclusive HQs are also not to be reposted, so let me know where you saw it and we will figure it out.

The only reason the gallery required a high post count was because of our server overloads, but I realize that people posted some exclusives, so we will keep an eye on that.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 29, 2013#18

aw great news for the new ones who are taking this forum seriously..i understand kate's concern and other people's in here who have fought a lot to find exclusive stuff and hq stuff... i hope new ones wont take advantage of that privilege and start leaking the "goodies" . i believe we can make it work people! :)

Master of Jenology

Jun 29, 2013#19

I am new to this site, and i totally agree that the ones that been here for a long time and have completed their post and I also see how this can be unfair for them, but the one thing i can say is that I've been a fan of Jennifer Since 1999 and have collected all kinds of media and she is still my number one,

Their is stuff i like to also share at some point when im allow, I feel that im not here to take and not give nothing back, I am not that kind of person that expects for things without nothing in return.

All I hope is that we all continue to grow !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 30, 2013#20

Yahooo!!!! Finally!!!

Media deluxe!!! IM GOIN' IN!!!!!!!

Thank you admins!!!! :)

Master of Jenology

Jun 30, 2013#21

I can't have full siZe images in gallery admins!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 01, 2013#22

oh yeah!! lets make some original new posts and maybe I can earn some points,,,he he

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2013#23

Pretty much everything in these deluxe sections are expired and you can't see any of them

Contributor

Jul 04, 2013#24

kateflo wrote:Also, this is sad not because we tried so hard with our posts but because some of BBers (including me) spent a lot of time and money just to get some exclusive HQs for our gallery. "Visitors" will never understand the value of that! They see a picture, they see the quality and they repost it without any doubt. So what's the point then?

Good luck with lowering quantity of posts. I will not post any exclusive video I found or ripped EVER again. I'm doing that for true BBers who's heart belongs to BB and Jen, not for curious visitors.

:jendiva
                                                  I totally get you Kate. I'd feel the same if i have been here for 3/4 years, trying so hard to get all HD and HQ images, media and now some visitor can come and get it all in no time. I can promise you guys that i'd never ever leak anything HD or HQ because i respect your work. Also i'll do my best to get all the media that you ask me for. I'm not an expert for HQ pictures like you or my sis Adriana but at least i can do some work on media section.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2013#25

yay I'm past 1000 lol

Read more posts (25 remaining)