Picture Archives

Picture Archives

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 01, 2003#1

The Picture Archives forum is a place to post pictures which are kinda old, but still work, as in you can still view them. This is a place where pictures over sixty (60) days old will be posted, unless of some special circumstances, like maybe a forum is closing, and we want to preserve these pictures.

This forum will be a view-only forum, and you will not be able to add your reply, also normal members will not be allowed to post, only Moderators and of course me.

I hope this place will be good for those of you who do not want to look all over the place for pictures, it get's alittle agonazing specially for those of you who are not normal posters.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 09, 2003#2

I have a question about picture posts...

If members have any pistures who are never been posted at BB, may we start an new post and post those pictures? Our may only moderators post pictures?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 09, 2003#3

Members can post pictures, but just not in the Picture Archives There are Picture Post threads at some forums. You can post your pics in those threads and if there isn't a Picture Post thread, you can start a new one

Intro to Jenology

Oct 09, 2003#4

Ok thnx...I just ask always before I do, because if I do something it's allways wrong, just take a look at those posted icons...I don't know what happend, I've just click on Image and then the url of the image...

Oct 09, 2003#5

I've post some pictures, Did I've done that right??