Doctor of Jenology

Jan 14, 2012#26

JLopez wrote:i'm started to be comfortable :smile:

And I appreciate that you guys have alot to do to keep us together as before :Rose:

Thank you so much
    +1 major change and good for BB to stand alone ..brave decision...:Bravo: i just got comfortable and read the introduction to the new BB post...yup the need for drastic measures had come! :good:
    the forum looks neat and classy...really nice quality!:wink

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#27

I think this is great, i love when things changes and this fits perfectly with the new year, also, the whole process was really easy. Great decission Admins, good job!! :D

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#28

All ok, I'm here again:)

The new board is great and works perfectly

Thanks to all who make this site possible!

Go Jlo & BB

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#29

Great job guys!!this look amazing!!!m getting used to these new changes,,

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#30

Hey how come there is like a lil' error with yuke coming up at certain times?

Jan 15, 2012#31

and it sends me to another website :'(

Contributor

Jan 15, 2012#32

Ok, I'm confused. I mean afterall I'm alittle slow. Lol

So are you guys saying that the forum is not associated with Yuku anymore whatsoever, but can still be accessed and used through beyond-beautiful.com and not beautiful962.yuku.com? Lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#33

So far, so good! I'm glad to get rid of those ads!

Contributor

Jan 15, 2012#34

^ I'm glad I don't have to add html codes to create paragraphs anymore. lmao! Yes, the things I learned from high school/migente days and I did for old school BB!

Also, thank god it doesn't say "username edited 500 times" everytime we edit something. :D

20K2,680
                    Admin
                    20K2,680

Jan 15, 2012#35

lol hey sis!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

Jan 15, 2012#36

^ Sis!!! Immyyy :(

Intro to Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#37

I can't login with my old username jesselopez.... but i like it so far.

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#38

I'm on!! I had big trouble loading the site as it was redirecting to random other sites.

The forum looks great!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Question: Why when I'm posting something it redirects me to the section and not the thread?

14K678
                            Admin
                            14K678

Jan 15, 2012#39

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:So are you guys saying that the forum is not associated with Yuku anymore whatsoever, but can still be accessed and used through beyond-beautiful.com and not beautiful962.yuku.com? Lol
                              Yes! Beyond-Beautiful.com is ours.
                              FantasyJen wrote:Question: Why when I'm posting something it redirects me to the section and not the thread?
                              Cause we wanted to keep it the same as on the old forum.

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#40

But in the old forum after I was doing a post it was directing me to the page I did the post and exactly at my post but now it kicks my out of the thread. Is there a way that I can make it to work like that again or it's impossible?

14K678
                                Admin
                                14K678

Jan 15, 2012#41

It's not impossible, cause that's the default. But on Yuku it used to always send you back to the forum, not the page. At least that's what it always did for me. We wanted to keep it the same, so that's why I changed it. But if anyone else wants it to direct to the topic itself, post here. Maybe I'll open a poll so we can decide.

BTW you can easily go to the last post of a topic by clicking this icon, next to the username

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#42

Ok. Thanks :smile:

20K7,749
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,749

Jan 15, 2012#43

FantasyJen wrote:But in the old forum after I was doing a post it was directing me to the page I did the post and exactly at my post but now it kicks my out of the thread. Is there a way that I can make it to work like that again or it's impossible?

Yeah, it was the same for me :) and I liked it more .... but its not a big deal :D

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#44

Yay, finnaly Im in too :D

and I like icon for embanding videos

Great way to start new year and I think I will ajust quickly :Bravo:

23K5,923
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,923

Jan 15, 2012#45

YAY! Ready to post again! Great job, guys! :smile: I miss the custom titles, though. :cool:

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#46

AzucarBoricua wrote:Hey how come there is like a lil' error with yuke coming up at certain times?

yup i had trouble getting back in th new one today...and i did use the bookmark i made with the new link but it redirected me tothe old one over and over again..so did the home page of beyond beautiful..i kept pressing "forum" ad i wan automatically in yuku...anyway after trying i was able to access it through the link that @bbjo posted on twitter...

btw how can i choose a different font?or is it not available?

anyway i m back in! :D

Master of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#47

^ I have same problem, it keeps me redirecting all the time

and by the way, we all now can see how many post Heather has (lol, too many) :smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#48

Didi wrote:^ I have same problem, it keeps me redirecting all the time

and by the way, we allnow can see how many post Heather has (lol, too many) :smile:

lol i could see her post number before when entering though my phone!!lmao!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 15, 2012#49

Ready to post! :D

46K3,565
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,565

Jan 15, 2012#50

AzucarBoricua wrote:Hey how come there is like a lil' error with yuke coming up at certain times?

We closed off the Yuku site so that people can't post. You may alternate between this site and the Yuku version until the settings have completely propogated throughout the internet. It should be 100% done in about 20 hours.

You should only see BB, though. If you see a totally different site, that shouldn't be happening, so let us know.

So far, so good! I'm glad to get rid of those ads!
                                                    OMG, I know, they also just implemented ads in photos that are posted!!! :X

I can't login with my old username jesselopez.... but i like it so far.
                                                    I messaged you your login info.

and by the way, we all now can see how many post Heather has (lol, too many) :smile:

Oh nooooo! %)

Read more posts (92 remaining)