Jennifer in Istanbul | November 14, 16 & 17

Discuss Jennifer's first ever worldwide tour!
User avatar
Fashion4us
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 104
Joined: Jun 10th, 2012, 5:59 am
Location: Turkey

by Fashion4us, Nov 15th, 2012, 3:37 am

[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1pLs35r3o[/bbvideo]

found it 4 you guys. its HQ :) enjoy...
User avatar
tina
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 660
Joined: Jun 16th, 2012, 4:34 am

by tina, Nov 15th, 2012, 4:48 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Fashion4us
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 104
Joined: Jun 10th, 2012, 5:59 am
Location: Turkey

by Fashion4us, Nov 15th, 2012, 4:55 am

Waow. She went Reina Club after the show...

And im confused. did she drink alcohol :)
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20121
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 15th, 2012, 6:19 am

Lucy19 wrote:I think this is the slimmest i have ever seen Jen. Understandable after all these months on tour.


It does look like she lost weight. Too bad the tour outfits aren't more flattering. :argh
User avatar
RtothaJO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1830
Joined: Jul 18th, 2012, 10:45 pm

by RtothaJO, Nov 15th, 2012, 7:48 am

lol i was thinkin that too, if shes drunk :D


btw, i love those white shoes on her :)
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52283
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 15th, 2012, 8:51 am

Fashion4us wrote:[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1pLs35r3o[/bbvideo]

found it 4 you guys. its HQ :) enjoy...



It was deleted. :(


Jen looks great!! :D
cndvl
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 72
Joined: Jan 26th, 2012, 7:22 pm

by cndvl, Nov 15th, 2012, 9:39 am

i am super excited right now. i am going to the concert tomorrow and the 17th !
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11377
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 15th, 2012, 10:11 am

She looks STUNNING! I wish i could go.... it's so close!

btw i noticed that her suite is called "Hurrem Sultan Suite" and i am watching this turkish series called "Suleiman the magnificent" and an actress plays this Hurrem Sultan! Does anyone from you turkish fellow jlovers know more about this actress? i LOVE her!
User avatar
tina
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 660
Joined: Jun 16th, 2012, 4:34 am

by tina, Nov 15th, 2012, 11:38 am

panos86 wrote:She looks STUNNING! I wish i could go.... it's so close!

btw i noticed that her suite is called "Hurrem Sultan Suite" and i am watching this turkish series called "Suleiman the magnificent" and an actress plays this Hurrem Sultan! Does anyone from you turkish fellow jlovers know more about this actress? i LOVE her!


She is Meryem Uzerli :love2 http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/meryem-uzerli , http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hurrem-sultan
User avatar
tina
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 660
Joined: Jun 16th, 2012, 4:34 am

by tina, Nov 15th, 2012, 11:39 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52283
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 15th, 2012, 11:54 am

OMG, what a zoo. They all look great, though!
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11377
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 15th, 2012, 12:18 pm

tina wrote:
panos86 wrote:She looks STUNNING! I wish i could go.... it's so close!

btw i noticed that her suite is called "Hurrem Sultan Suite" and i am watching this turkish series called "Suleiman the magnificent" and an actress plays this Hurrem Sultan! Does anyone from you turkish fellow jlovers know more about this actress? i LOVE her!


She is Meryem Uzerli :love2 http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/meryem-uzerli , http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hurrem-sultan


Thank you sooo much! I love her! This show is my guilty pleasure!
User avatar
tina
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 660
Joined: Jun 16th, 2012, 4:34 am

by tina, Nov 15th, 2012, 12:27 pm

panos86 wrote:
tina wrote:
panos86 wrote:She looks STUNNING! I wish i could go.... it's so close!

btw i noticed that her suite is called "Hurrem Sultan Suite" and i am watching this turkish series called "Suleiman the magnificent" and an actress plays this Hurrem Sultan! Does anyone from you turkish fellow jlovers know more about this actress? i LOVE her!


She is Meryem Uzerli :love2 http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/meryem-uzerli , http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hurrem-sultan


Thank you sooo much! I love her! This show is my guilty pleasure!


ur welcome ı love meryem she is soo cute person <3


[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpQ-aBFZg08&feature=share[/bbvideo]
User avatar
Jlonewbie
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4252
Joined: Mar 7th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by Jlonewbie, Nov 15th, 2012, 12:31 pm

OMG!!very beautiful....or çok güzel as they say!!
does anybody know if she spoke any Turkish????Oh and were the show sold out??
User avatar
LoveJennyLo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6016
Joined: Jun 13th, 2005, 7:00 pm
Location: Poland

by LoveJennyLo, Nov 15th, 2012, 1:04 pm

Her hair during the concert wasn't that wavy as usual.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14937
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Nov 15th, 2012, 1:33 pm

She bought this today

Image
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12202
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 15th, 2012, 1:51 pm

thx for all the pics :D so was there any surprise during the concert ??
User avatar
lopa
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 82
Joined: May 19th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by lopa, Nov 15th, 2012, 2:03 pm

YES she did! I was so thrilled that she actually spoke to me from the stage too bad I did not have a pen at the moment cos I forgot and noone cared?

She said "Should I sign this for you baby?" I was in heaven..




JenRox wrote:What was the press conference for?

Those window pics are kinda creepy.

Hree it looks like Jen is holding a sign Iopa made? :woot

Image


Her sign was:

Image
Image

Right??
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52283
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 15th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Awesome!!! Congrats! :D
Monsieur
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 1
Joined: Nov 13th, 2012, 6:24 pm

by Monsieur, Nov 15th, 2012, 5:18 pm

:woot :love2 Who is goint to concert tomorrow?
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52283
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 15th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Welcome! :D
jenNY88
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 872
Joined: Jan 17th, 2012, 2:19 pm

by jenNY88, Nov 15th, 2012, 7:03 pm

Jennifer went to the park with her kids.Looks like she had fun at the party

Image

Image


Image
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52283
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 15th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Cute!

Here's a video of the press conference:
[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg7hG7eU_8w[/bbvideo]
jenNY88
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 872
Joined: Jan 17th, 2012, 2:19 pm

by jenNY88, Nov 15th, 2012, 7:09 pm

ImageImage

Image

Image

Image
Southshorecarole
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 75
Joined: Jun 14th, 2012, 9:52 pm
Location: southshore ma

by Southshorecarole, Nov 15th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Thanks for the pic's everyone!

Return to “Jennifer Lopez Dance Again World Tour 2012”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests