Hypnotico wrote:
      JLOFANCHRIS wrote:What do you mean Sanchoz? :lol

LOVE the gif btw.
      I made it :D

hahaha you are amazing LOL

Wright on it "Bye" Or "Deal With It" :lol:

Master of Jenology

Oct 02, 2012#153

Some of the videos from this concert on youtube are in 3D. Didnt know youtube had 3D

14K678
        Admin
        14K678

Oct 03, 2012#154

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Master of Jenology

Oct 03, 2012#155

nice

Intro to Jenology

Oct 11, 2012#156

To był najlepszy koncert na jakim kiedykolwiek byłam!! <3 Nie pogardziłabym jeszcze jednym w naszym kraju! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 11, 2012#157

DOkładnie! Musi być kolejny koncert w Polsce! Po prostu musi :):)

Contributor

Oct 11, 2012#158

SC88 wrote:[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]
                  You can tell that she wanted to sing the last note live. She's improving! :D

Intro to Jenology

Oct 16, 2012#159

Olkaaaaa wrote:my photos :)

WOW! Awesome pics! And the quality :D I am SOOO happy you had such a GREAT time ♥ ♥ ♥

Intro to Jenology

Oct 16, 2012#160

:love2 :love2 miło jest sobie przypomnieć tamten czas :smile: Ja chcę jeszcze razzzz!!

Wgl jestem w szoku, że Jenny wrzuciła filmik i zdjęcie z koncertu w Polsce mimo wielu innych państw a pierwszym był przecież koncert w Mińsku :smile:

Intro to Jenology

Oct 17, 2012#161

Natiii wrote::love2 :love2 miło jest sobie przypomnieć tamten czas :smile: Ja chcę jeszcze razzzz!!

Wgl jestem w szoku, że Jenny wrzuciła filmik i zdjęcie z koncertu w Polsce mimo wielu innych państw a pierwszym był przecież koncert w Mińsku :smile:
                        Bo chyba Jen byla pierwszy raz w polsce :D :D Moze z tego powodu :)

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2012#162

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 18, 2012#163

LoveJennyLo, świetne zdjęcia :) nie wiedziałam, ze tutaj jest aż tyle fanów z Polski, super, że tak wiele osób mogło być na tym koncercie.

for english- language fans interwiev with Jennifer by RMF FM radio station (translate by me so it can be mistakes, apologize me ;):

Jennifer Lopez for RMF FM radio stadion: I’m excited. You will wait for lot of positive energy.

“I’m excited. This is my first world tour so I will visit the places where I have never been before” – Jennifer said about concert in Poland. The correspondent of radio station RMF FM Paweł Żuchowski told with J.Lo. “ My fans could count for many positive energy” – Jennifer said.
                            - Hallo, Jennifer. You look great.
                            - Thank you very much.
                            - I’m excited. This is my first world tour so I will visit the places where I have never been before, it will be Poland for example. It’s fantastic feeling that you come with your music , show your fans your performance and you see how they experience you. This is so much exciting.
                            - What could your fans expect in Poland during the concert?
                            - They can count for a lot if positive energy, my whole music, which they know for years . Extravagance too, because we will start for shine of Hollywood, after that cli mate of hip-hop to big finale. I believe everyone will spend time there excellent. Fans, who saw my show, were very glad and I’m very happy they enjoyed it.
                            - Will we hear your old songs or you focus on your new album ‘Love?’?
                            - I think it’s not fair, if an artist doesn’t play his old hits too, which the crowd loves. He has to play his new songs, but old too, his famous songs. While my concert I will be combination.
                            - Will be some song, which you will sing especially for Polish fans?
                            - Hhmmm, I don’t know. Maybe I will start to do it. Every night during the concert, next city, where I will perform, I will have another special song. It will be great. The crowd will make crazy. We should ask the crow what it want.
                            - Is your outfit ready?
                            - Yes, I’m ready.
                            - Tell me something more
                            - Do you want to know how they are?
                            - Yes, of course.
                            - I will choose my outfit five or six times. It will be different. Super shining. Beautiful. Everything depends on song, which I perform.
                            - Do you have special demands before concert?
                            - Special demands? Not especially. I need my room to prepare, warm-up before the show, nothing special.
                            - How many people your concert team counts? Do you go with the same team?
                            - Yes, these are the same people always, we have small team, but I don’t know how many are there.
                            - Do you have stage Wright before concert?
                            - No, there is adrenalin now. Suddenly adrenalin appears. When I come to the stage, everything gets quiet. I’m composed. But I’m excited performance.
                            - Who do want to sing in collaboration?
                            - There are many great singers. I feel, that Bruno Mars, who I like very much. Drake. They are my favourites.
                            - What kind of music do you listen to relax?
                            - To relax? Not music.
                            - Really? Why?
                            - I like silence. You imagine that I work with music all the time, I listen to it very loud all the time. And I love it. I love her energy. But when I’m alone and I want to relax, no way.
                            - When are you going to record your new album?
                            - Actually I will start to work for my new album soon. I don’t except I start so quikly. I want to rest the moment, but it did different.
                            - Who do you trust the most?
                            - The most? Me.
                            - You are so busy person. Do you have time for holiday?
                            - At this moment – no. But in December after the tour I will have break.
                            - How do you relax before the concert?
                            - Preparing and make-up last a few hours and after that for half – hour before concert I’m alone, warm-up and come to the stage.

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Nov 19, 2012#164

Thanks!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#165

Ooo nie widziałam tego wywiadu.. Świetny! :) Dzięki

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2012#166

Wow Natiii skąd masz to zdjęcie z Jen?:> Dorwałaś ją gdzieś po koncercie ?

Read more posts (-9 remaining)