26K8,905
Doctor of Jenology
26K8,905

Dec 16, 2012#76

andrea wrote:
    J wrote:Of course she can sell out a solo concert in PR. :lol

Wishful thinking? Your impression? Personal assessment again?
    When was the last time she had a solo concert in PR? Ten years ago?
    Omg :lmao

Yes, it's my personal assessment again. You mad? :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 16, 2012#77

andrea wrote:
      J wrote:Of course she can sell out a solo concert in PR. :lol

Wishful thinking? Your impression? Personal assessment again?
      When was the last time she had a solo concert in PR? Ten years ago?
      And you jlo4ever was pissed about the things I say.

:coffee

Master of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#78

She would easily sell out a solo concert in PR. She did 10 yrs ago and she is just as popular today as she was then. If she can sell out concerts all over the world she def can sell out in PR

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#79

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:A Jenni Rivera hologram?

Contributor

Dec 17, 2012#80

You don't know who Jenni Rivera was?

It could happen. lol

Intro to Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#81

jenfan76 wrote:She would easily sell out a solo concert in PR. She did 10 yrs ago and she is just as popular today as she was then. If she can sell out concerts all over the world she def can sell out in PR
              Well, we will never know. She gave a concert in PR in 2001 and nothing until now except a couple duets with Marc at his concerts. Maybe she could sell out a smaller venue but needs W&Y for the stadium. I don't personally know much about PR but have friends from there and they tell me that, despite her fame, Jen was never embraced by her fellow Ricans. Maybe it's her music or the fact that she doesn't sing in Spanish or that she hardly speaks the language but the sad truth is that she is not liked or respected by the folks in PR.

Dec 17, 2012#82

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:You don't know who Jenni Rivera was?

It could happen. lol
                +1 :smile:

26K8,905
                Doctor of Jenology
                26K8,905

Dec 17, 2012#83

andrea wrote:
                  jenfan76 wrote:She would easily sell out a solo concert in PR. She did 10 yrs ago and she is just as popular today as she was then. If she can sell out concerts all over the world she def can sell out in PR
                  Well, we will never know. She gave a concert in PR in 2001 and nothing until now except a couple duets with Marc at his concerts. Maybe she could sell out a smaller venue but needs W&Y for the stadium. I don't personally know much about PR but have friends from there and they tell me that, despite her fame, Jen was never embraced by her fellow Ricans. Maybe it's her music or the fact that she doesn't sing in Spanish or that she hardly speaks the language but the sad truth is that she is not liked or respected by the folks in PR.
                  Says someone who doesn't know much about Puerto Rico. %)

Plus, she does sing in Spanish and she does speak the languange. :coffee

Jennifer has sold out shows all around the world. Don't tell us that she can't sell out a show in Puerto Rico.

20K2,682
                  Admin
                  20K2,682

Dec 17, 2012#84

LMAO andrea please. We know you stan for Marc but stop trying to convince that Jen can't sell out Puerto Rico.

If she can have sold out crowds in Australia then what makes you think she can't in PR? And your friends might just not like Jen. I doubt they're out in the streets doing surveys on people's opinion on Jen.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#85

andrea wrote:
                      :argh :argh :argh

why do you talk about things you know nothing about????

my husband is Puerto Rican I've been to P.R. Jennifer is welled liked...but like any artist she has ppl who love and ppl who don't

why don't you first look at video of her P.R. concert look at the face of the fans then tell me she is not like by her own ppl :argh :argh

Intro to Jenology

Dec 17, 2012#86

Relax! My friends know what they are talking about and they are neutral, so they are not biased. She is not loved in PR and that is a fact, it has nothing to do with Marc -who by the way is adored by his fellow Boricuas. And no Jen doesn't sing in Spanish, her only album was released in 2007; I actually like that album and think it represents her best vocal work.
                        Again, we will never know if she can sell out in PR because her concert is with W&Y and those guys are very popular.

20K2,682
                        Admin
                        20K2,682

Dec 17, 2012#87

You are stating it that Jen is not liked or respected or whatever as if it is fact. It's not. lol It's your opinion (or your friends) but you do not know.

So many sold out countries in different parts of the globe goes to show that she can sell out a stadium.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#88

timmyd2121 wrote: So many sold out countries in different parts of the globe goes to show that she can sell out a stadium.

Maybe a smaller arena but not the Coliseum in San Juan.
                            And you are expressing your opinion too, no?

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#89

andrea wrote:Relax! My friends know what they are talking about and they are neutral, so they are not biased. She is not loved in PR and that is a fact, it has nothing to do with Marc -who by the way is adored by his fellow Boricuas. And no Jen doesn't sing in Spanish, her only album was released in 2007; I actually like that album and think it represents her best vocal work.
                              Again, we will never know if she can sell out in PR because her concert is with W&Y and those guys are very popular.

dont care about your friends and their opinion

my husband says as a boricua Jlo is someone who they are not just pround of her in PR but also very pround as a newyorkrician

and Marc is LOVED AND DISPISED IN PR....AND HE STILL SELLS OUT FOR HIS CONCERTS.

as a Latina I love Jlo even though I am not Puerto rican I think you and your friends are way off :argh however you are entitled to your opinion

Intro to Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#90

Marc is not despised in PR, lol! He is adored!
                                Here an excerpt from an article about him - not my personal opinion.

"In places where Spanish is spoken, and especially in Puerto Rico, Anthony is held in a regard approaching reverence. A concert review in Puerto Rico's #1 newspaper El Nuevo Dia proclaimed him "a prophet in his native land."

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#91

Andrea Cariño, i like Marc, but

Contributor

Dec 18, 2012#92

andrea wrote:Marc is not despised in PR, lol! He is adored!

"In places where Spanish is spoken, and especially in Puerto Rico, Anthony is held in a regard approaching reverence. A concert review in Puerto Rico's #1 newspaper El Nuevo Dia proclaimed him "a prophet in his native land."

I love him so much! He is my man! I will defend my man through thick and thin! I don't care about Jen's work or crafts! I'm just here to spy on the plans of J.Lo and report back to the Marc Anthony fan base!
                                    Unveiled the truth. :cool:

Intro to Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#93

Hey, JLOFANCHRIS!

Don't change my post! :argh
                                      And how childish! How old are you, dear?

Contributor

Dec 18, 2012#94

I'm sorry andrea, just showing you how look to everyone when you write your opinions. That's how you sound to all the LOVE!RS.

Master of Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#95

There going to Live Stream Dec 22 Concert. So for those who could not afford any money to see the concert here is your chance.

Contributor

Dec 18, 2012#96

jenny4life2love wrote:There going to Live Stream Dec 22 Concert. So for those who could not afford any money to see the concert here is your chance.
                                            Source?

14K678
                                            Admin
                                            14K678

Dec 18, 2012#97

It says so on Wisin Y Yandel's youtube channel, but I'm not sure if they'll stream all of it:

46K3,606
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,606

Dec 18, 2012#98

That's cool! I can't see them streaming Jen's because of the DVD, though. Hopefully they will, though!

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#99

andrea wrote:Marc is not despised in PR, lol! He is adored!

sure he is dispised by my husband aunts, cousins, titi's and all those women who have been cheated on by their man!! :woot

I know lots of Latinas here in the USA who can't stand Marc cuz he's a cheater

I know lots of American's who cant stand Marc ....they call him "skelter" :argh

since your friends are Experts on Jlo them my friends are experts on Marc

like I said a case can be made for anyone's opinion ....that however does not make it a FACT :argh

14K2,771
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K2,771

Dec 18, 2012#100

Damn must be beyond awesome to be at this concert, this will be huge I guess
                                                    Besides that, I always wanted to go to Puerto Rico

Read more posts (72 remaining)