Jennifer Lopez and Wisin y Yandel announce concert in Puerto Rico on 12/21 & 12/22!!

Discuss Jennifer's first ever worldwide tour!
User avatar
JLOFANCHRIS
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 5529
Joined: Jul 20th, 2012, 12:20 pm

by JLOFANCHRIS, Sep 8th, 2012, 3:30 pm

This will be an amazing concert. Puerto Ricans are so lucky! :woot

Image
User avatar
robcz86
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2173
Joined: Jan 16th, 2012, 1:41 am
Location: South Pasadena

by robcz86, Sep 9th, 2012, 6:09 pm

this is the time for me to play the lottery. :)
User avatar
jlo4lyfe
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 404
Joined: Jun 17th, 2008, 7:00 pm
Location: New Jersey/New york
Contact:

by jlo4lyfe, Sep 11th, 2012, 8:13 am

I wanna go, flights are $575 round trip from JFK so I dont know if its gonna happen, right before Christmas too!! Bad timing :(
User avatar
Tommy
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 463
Joined: Jun 6th, 2012, 4:39 am

by Tommy, Sep 11th, 2012, 8:36 am

This will be epic. I love that it's just before Christmas
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52326
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Sep 11th, 2012, 9:35 am

I guess this is a radio ad or something:

[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue12GgPvBmY[/bbvideo]
User avatar
Kpierre
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3842
Joined: Jan 14th, 2012, 2:16 am
Location: London
Contact:

by Kpierre, Sep 11th, 2012, 10:48 am

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
Kpierre wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:It's really not a big deal though. The Ricans from PR are never there for her, but get dat money Jenny!



WHY?


They just never were.

Alot of em don't use her because she doesn't sing in Spanish, her films are not in Spanish, she barely speaks a lick in Spanish, she rarely ever visits or tours there, and she is from the states. Dumb, I know, but that's how they are over there. Although, the men do agree that she's hot & sexy, the youngins and the females don't really ever care for her. Their primary language is Spanish and because of that they follow other international Spanish-speaking Latin pop stars and popular local singers from the island like Victor Manuelle, Luis Fonsi, Ednita Nazario, Melina Leon, Giselle, Tito Rojas, Olga Tañon, Chayanne, etc., and Reggaeton artists like Wisin y Yandel, De La Ghetto, Plan B, Don Omar, Jowell y Randy, J.King Y Maximan, Nova y Jory, Alexis y Fido, Neñgo Flow, Guelo Star, Franco El Gorila, Cosculluela, Arcangel, Ivy Queen, Tony Dize, Yomo, and the list goes on and on. They're really close minded when it comes to music. It's basically what everyone is listening to is what you're listening to as well, and Reggaeton is like the main genre there. It's basically like their Spanish Hip-Hop. You hear it in the malls, restaurants, radios, in cars, clubs, homes, parties, retail stores, etc. You rarely ever hear English music, anywhere. If you do it's more of a surprise. I know I get surprised when I do. :lol

And let's not even get to Country, Rock, or Dancehall. It's pretty much unknown there. :lmao

Anyway, they was never here for her, although they do respect her work ethic and grind, but everytime I speak about her over there, their attitude is usually like yea we know her but we don't follow or care for her like that. If they do, they mostly speak about her relationships [like the one she had with Marc Anthony which was huge over there], they also had a dislike for her because Dayanara is from PR and they believe Jen stole Marc from Dayanara, so they think she's a homewrecker. Besides that, it's usually just talks about other unrelated news that have little or nothing to do with her music or acting career.



Wow, I did not know Latinos did not apreciate her like that

Anywy their probably jealous of her sucess, when she dies thats when they will realsie what she has done, smdh

thanks for that info
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4846
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Sep 11th, 2012, 4:29 pm

^People just love to talk shit, when Jen goes to PR they are all on her dick and will all be dieing to go to the concert
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52326
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Sep 11th, 2012, 6:11 pm

Lmao, exactly. This will be sold out, IMO.
Sanchoz
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1532
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by Sanchoz, Sep 11th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Hahahahah agreed!
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Sep 11th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Wisin y Yandel have for the most part sold out the Coliseo de Puerto Rico countless times on their own.
Helloo it is their main land! Lol :lol
lover06
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1275
Joined: Feb 28th, 2012, 10:35 am

by lover06, Sep 11th, 2012, 9:41 pm

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Wisin y Yandel have for the most part sold out the Coliseo de Puerto Rico countless times on their own.
Helloo it is their main land! Lol :lol


Really? but how much are the tickets for a Wisin y Yandel concert? ..$25 -$50??

Like it or not this time the concert is gonna be sold out because of J.LO! ..c'mon! everybody wants to see her ..Hello!

People is NOT gonna pay $200 just to see Wisin y Yandel! ..they will pay that kind of money to see J.LO!
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Sep 11th, 2012, 9:52 pm

You make no sense. You're saying that people pay $20-50 for a Wsin y Yandel concert, but won't pay $200? WISIN Y YANDEL ARE FROM PUERTO RICO! Hello!! :lol

It's like saying a filipino-born international superstar would not be sold out in the Philippines. It makes no sense. Get it together people.

Wisin y Yandel have sold out the Coliseo more than 15 times. #FACT
I did not make it up myself. Do the research if you like.

People will be there for both, but the majority will be there for them. Trust me!
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Sep 11th, 2012, 10:00 pm

Double post.
lover06
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1275
Joined: Feb 28th, 2012, 10:35 am

by lover06, Sep 11th, 2012, 10:22 pm

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:You make no sense. You're saying that people pay $20-50 for a Wsin y Yandel concert, but won't pay $200? WISIN Y YANDEL ARE FROM PUERTO RICO! Hello!! :lol

It's like saying a filipino-born international superstar would not be sold out in the Philippines. It makes no sense. Get it together people.

Wisin y Yandel have sold out the Coliseo more than 15 times. #FACT
I did not make it up myself. Do the research if you like.

People will be there for both, but the majority will be there for them. Trust me!



You can NOT compare a regular W&Y concert with this 'Follow the leader' concert.

I'm sure the price tickets for this 'Follow the leader' concert are higher than a regular concert with just Wisin y Yandel, and even though it will be sold out because people will pay more money just to see J.LO!

But the way, the 'Follow the leader' Video has so many million views in VEVO BECAUSE OF J.LO, ..none of the previous Wisin y Yandel's Videos had so many views, that's the J.LO power!
Sanchoz
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1532
Joined: Oct 18th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by Sanchoz, Sep 11th, 2012, 10:22 pm

hm i agree ^
User avatar
justSWEET
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1570
Joined: Feb 11th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by justSWEET, Sep 11th, 2012, 10:52 pm

i LOVE how JENNIFER LOPEZ is credited FIRST! :)
User avatar
JLOz1FaNaTiC
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 10308
Joined: Jul 17th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by JLOz1FaNaTiC, Sep 11th, 2012, 11:37 pm

lover06 wrote:
JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:You make no sense. You're saying that people pay $20-50 for a Wsin y Yandel concert, but won't pay $200? WISIN Y YANDEL ARE FROM PUERTO RICO! Hello!! :lol

It's like saying a filipino-born international superstar would not be sold out in the Philippines. It makes no sense. Get it together people.

Wisin y Yandel have sold out the Coliseo more than 15 times. #FACT
I did not make it up myself. Do the research if you like.

People will be there for both, but the majority will be there for them. Trust me!



You can NOT compare a regular W&Y concert with this 'Follow the leader' concert.

I'm sure the price tickets for this 'Follow the leader' concert are higher than a regular concert with just Wisin y Yandel, and even though it will be sold out because people will pay more money just to see J.LO!

But the way, the 'Follow the leader' Video has so many million views in VEVO BECAUSE OF J.LO, ..none of the previous Wisin y Yandel's Videos had so many views, that's the J.LO power!


What the hell is the difference? The song is credited to Wisin y Yandel either way. It's their song & she is featured in it! I view this as a Wisin y Yandel concert honestly, and Jen is just jumping on the bandwagon. :coffee

And like I said the Ricans aren't here for her either way. Dominican Republic will be better for her imo because the people will be there for both as opposed to PR.
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52326
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Sep 12th, 2012, 9:58 am

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:You make no sense. You're saying that people pay $20-50 for a Wsin y Yandel concert, but won't pay $200? WISIN Y YANDEL ARE FROM PUERTO RICO! Hello!! :lol



I disagree. There is a huge difference between paying $20-50 for a concert and $200. If they thought people would pay that much to see them alone, they would charge it. :P


It's not a W&Y concert, BTW. They are co-headliners and both will perform their full shows.
User avatar
MiggaLo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3454
Joined: Apr 19th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by MiggaLo, Sep 12th, 2012, 3:35 pm

are any Lovers going to this? im really thinking about it... TX -> PR !!
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52326
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Sep 12th, 2012, 4:16 pm

I may or may not have looked up flights, lol. I can't go, though, haha. Way too close to the holidays.
danikaheartsjlo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 5490
Joined: Nov 25th, 2011, 7:00 pm
Location: Mn
Contact:

by danikaheartsjlo, Sep 12th, 2012, 6:19 pm

I miss her by a couple days :( dang I was hoping for a second concert :(
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52326
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Sep 20th, 2012, 8:16 pm

Jen filmed an interview/promo w/ Wisin y Yandel

Image

RT @rportelita: @JLo y @wisinyyandel grabaron en LA especial para @ELCOYOTETHESHOW q promueven su concierto del 22 de diciembre @nolimitpr

ELCOYOTETHESHOW ® ‏@ELCOYOTETHESHOW

Con JLO Grabando El Especial #Pronto #TheShow #LA94 http://www.elcoyotetheshow.com http://instagr.am/p/PzJ24LA33m/

ELCOYOTETHESHOW ® ELCOYOTETHESHOW ® ‏@ELCOYOTETHESHOW

El Studio De JLO En Los Angeles #Pronto #TheShow #LA94 http://www.elcoyotetheshow.com http://instagr.am/p/P0JgIcA31A/

Image
User avatar
jenny4life2love
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2490
Joined: Nov 11th, 2007, 7:00 pm

by jenny4life2love, Sep 20th, 2012, 10:39 pm

J.lo is going to turn up the Heat for the Latin community Part 2 of Lets Get Loud here we go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmziYQLZ1tI
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14691
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Sep 21st, 2012, 2:34 am

Image
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14691
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Sep 21st, 2012, 7:26 am

mackiithajlo #JLo grando un especial de #ElCoyoteTheShow en #LosAngeles

Image

Return to “Jennifer Lopez Dance Again World Tour 2012”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest