Intro to Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#101

kitkat wrote:
    I know lots of Latinas here in the USA who can't stand Marc cuz he's a cheater

I know lots of American's who cant stand Marc ....they call him "skelter"
    And I know people who can't stand Jen and they call her a home-wrecker - and many of them are from PR.

As far as the folks who can't "stand Marc" because he is slim, well all I can say is that they are shallow and hope that they use better standards on the people in their own lives lol!

20K2,682
    Admin
    20K2,682

Dec 18, 2012#102

What are you doing here? lol Honestly, if you keep fighting fans over why Jen is not loved in PR, calling her a homewrecker (via "other PR people") and how she can't sell out stadiums then why are you in a fan forum?

Yes, you are allowed to express your opinion on Jen and her popularity but it seems like you're just here but you're not really a fan.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 18, 2012#103

timmyd2121 wrote:What are you doing here? lol Honestly, if you keep fighting fans over why Jen is not loved in PR, calling her a homewrecker (via "other PR people") and how she can't sell out stadiums then why are you in a fan forum?

Yes, you are allowed to express your opinion on Jen and her popularity but it seems like you're just here but you're not really a fan.
        lol :woot

was about to respond but you said it best

I think she is confused and thinks this is Marc fansite :argh

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#104

andrea wrote:
          jenfan76 wrote:She would easily sell out a solo concert in PR. She did 10 yrs ago and she is just as popular today as she was then. If she can sell out concerts all over the world she def can sell out in PR
          Well, we will never know. She gave a concert in PR in 2001 and nothing until now except a couple duets with Marc at his concerts. Maybe she could sell out a smaller venue but needs W&Y for the stadium. I don't personally know much about PR but have friends from there and they tell me that, despite her fame, Jen was never embraced by her fellow Ricans. Maybe it's her music or the fact that she doesn't sing in Spanish or that she hardly speaks the language but the sad truth is that she is not liked or respected by the folks in PR.
          Shut. The. ##%%^%. UP! I don't normally cuss, however you're annoying as the first days of a menstrual cycle. I don't know why you're still here and I don't know why they haven't banned you yet. Every chance you get, you squeeze Marc's name into something. SHUT UP!!!!! This is a JENNIFER LOPEZ FANSITE!!!

I apologize in advance to the others, I just can't take her crap anymore. I'm not normally like this, but she irritates the hell out of me. I get tired of seeing her name on here.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#105

well i think u can't stand the fact that after being divorced with the most adored by PRicans Marc Antony Jennifer Lopez met a 20 years old young boy toy. she went to her first ever world tour. She is happy and she is gorgeous. When she came to Russia, u should see these happy people. They had a blast just to stand in the same stadium she is. people love her, cause she loves them back. And it's just enormous. I'm sure u have ur own big fat opinion about everything but the fact is it will never change anything here or of course never will change how much love will Jennifer get from fans all over the world.
            I'm not a big fan of Marc but I never will say bad things about him on his fan forum just to annoy people there. Cause it's pointless.
            So peace & love.♥♥ for every1 who loves Jen !

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#106

J.Lo and Marc Anthony together in Puerto Rico
              All indications are that the Bronx Diva guest artist will her former husband

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez are back together. Although not confirmed, it seems that the exes will the on stage at the concert of the "Bronx Diva", who will perform at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico.

The show "Follow the Leader", which will involve the reggaeton duo Wisin and Yandel, promises unimaginable surprises. From installation to production, the concert will cost $ 2 million.

"Here she wants to give a little more. She has always said that this is her hometown and wants to give more to Puerto Rico, "said Paco Lopez, the event producer.

J.Lo and Marc, who fathered a set of twins, decided to divorce in July 2011, after seven years of marriage. Both have new partners. She continues her romance with dancer Casper Smart. Meanwhile, Marc's boyfriend Shannon De Lima, a Venezuelan model.

20K2,682
              Admin
              20K2,682

Dec 20, 2012#107

^I wonder if that includes a No Ames performance? lol random!

46K3,604
                Admin
                46K3,604

Dec 20, 2012#108

:lol: I wouldn't put it past her, TBH. I'm not sure whether or not to believe this, haha.

26K8,905
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,905

Dec 20, 2012#109

No Me Ames? That would be a bit weird to be honest.

Maybe Marc will be the opening act? :lmao

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#110

Ha! Ha! Not a chance!

Master of Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#111

I want to see a brand new outfit for this performance. Not same ones we'v been seeing for last yr or so

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#112

This is for those who were so upset by my post about Jen and PRicans. (page 1 of this topic)

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                          It's really not a big deal though. The Ricans from PR are never there for her, but get dat money Jenny!

They just never were.

Alot of em don't use her because she doesn't sing in Spanish, her films are not in Spanish, she barely speaks a lick in Spanish, she rarely ever visits or tours there, and she is from the states. Dumb, I know, but that's how they are over there. Although, the men do agree that she's hot & sexy, the youngins and the females don't really ever care for her. Their primary language is Spanish and because of that they follow other international Spanish-speaking Latin pop stars and popular local singers from the island like Victor Manuelle, Luis Fonsi, Ednita Nazario, Melina Leon, Giselle, Tito Rojas, Olga Tañon, Chayanne, etc., and Reggaeton artists like Wisin y Yandel, De La Ghetto, Plan B, Don Omar, Jowell y Randy, J.King Y Maximan, Nova y Jory, Alexis y Fido, Neñgo Flow, Guelo Star, Franco El Gorila, Cosculluela, Arcangel, Ivy Queen, Tony Dize, Yomo, and the list goes on and on. They're really close minded when it comes to music. It's basically what everyone is listening to is what you're listening to as well, and Reggaeton is like the main genre there. It's basically like their Spanish Hip-Hop. You hear it in the malls, restaurants, radios, in cars, clubs, homes, parties, retail stores, etc. You rarely ever hear English music, anywhere. If you do it's more of a surprise. I know I get surprised when I do.

And let's not even get to Country, Rock, or Dancehall. It's pretty much unknown there.

Anyway, they was never here for her, although they do respect her work ethic and grind, but everytime I speak about her over there, their attitude is usually like yea we know her but we don't follow or care for her like that. If they do, they mostly speak about her relationships [like the one she had with Marc Anthony which was huge over there], they also had a dislike for her because Dayanara is from PR and they believe Jen stole Marc from Dayanara, so they think she's a homewrecker. Besides that, it's usually just talks about other unrelated news that have little or nothing to do with her music or acting career.

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Dec 20, 2012#113

So? JLOz1FaNaTiC didn't say anything about Jen not being able to sell out a show in PR.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#114

Maybe not but she said that they don't like her, they were never there for her, they don't care about her, they don't follow her career, they have a dislike for her... etc.
                              So if they don't like Jen, they will probably not care for her show either - that was my opinion. They do love W&Y and will go for them.

The point here is that JLOz1FaNaTiC explained all the reasons why PRicans are not there for Jen and no torch carrying mob rallied against her, lol!

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Dec 20, 2012#115

andrea wrote:I don't personally know much about PR
                                You're right. You don't know much about PR. :cool:

Two sold out shows in PR. Jen will be the queen of PR for two days. :Bravo:

Maybe Marc can be the opening act. Or the support act. lol

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#116

Neither do you but every board has a know-it-all a**

Marc will not be there for a million reasons, what a bunch of BS! This is as true as the world coming to an end tomorrow, lol!

As for the shows, IF they are sold out, thank W&Y - and I don't even like their music.

46K3,604
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,604

Dec 20, 2012#117

Just like every board has a troll? lol

If Puerto Ricans had such a dislike for her and promoters didn't think she would sell tickets, she wouldn't be performing there, period. They also wouldn't be selling meet & greets for $500 a pop (they all sold out right away, BTW).

Wisin y Yandel invited her to do these concerts with them and they even discussed how they had to put a presentation together for her management to consider their idea.

Jen's tickets are on the high side price-wise, so I suspect the price point is much higher than W&Y's usual shows. W&Y discussed that on the radio the other day, saying they know the prices are high, but everyone is entered to win a car at the show.

The shows will both be sold out because of Wisin Y Yandel AND Jennifer. Get over it already. :rolleyes

20K2,682
                                    Admin
                                    20K2,682

Dec 20, 2012#118

For real! Perfect post. :Bravo:

All hail Heather! :bow

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Dec 20, 2012#119

:bow

Intro to Jenology

Dec 20, 2012#120

JenRox wrote: If Puerto Ricans had such a dislike for her and promoters didn't think she would sell tickets, she wouldn't be performing there, period.
                                          Well, JLOz1FaNaTiC explained why PRicans dislike Jen.

And this whole thing started by my question/thoughts as to why Jen doesn't do a SOLO concert in PR. Of course she can sell tickets but I doubt that she could sell out the arena on her own. That's all!

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Dec 20, 2012#121

Of course she can sell out the arena on her own. :cheer

46K3,604
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,604

Dec 20, 2012#122

That is JLOz1FaNaTiC's opinion, not facts, though, lol.

Intro to Jenology

Dec 21, 2012#123

Very true! But when I said that I talked to my PRican friends and they tell me why they don't like Jen, everyone freaks out. And when JLOz1FaNaTiC said that she talks to people in PR and they tell her the same thing, it's all fine.

It is sad that Jen is not loved by PRicans, you would think a star of her global status would be embraced in her native land, but it's not the case.

46K3,604
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,604

Dec 21, 2012#124

People disagreed with him when he posted that, as well. Perhaps people disagree with you more quickly because 99% of your posts are negative and shady. %)

12K588
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K588

Dec 21, 2012#125

I think a really classy civilized approach won't work here Heather... some serious ass whooping is needed! Let me go all "Chris Brown" on her Rihanna-ass...

Read more posts (47 remaining)