Contributor

Sep 08, 2012#26

This will be an amazing concert. Puerto Ricans are so lucky! :woot

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 09, 2012#27

this is the time for me to play the lottery. :)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2012#28

I wanna go, flights are $575 round trip from JFK so I dont know if its gonna happen, right before Christmas too!! Bad timing :(

Intro to Jenology

Sep 11, 2012#29

This will be epic. I love that it's just before Christmas

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Sep 11, 2012#30

I guess this is a radio ad or something:

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 11, 2012#31

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              Kpierre wrote:
              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:It's really not a big deal though. The Ricans from PR are never there for her, but get dat money Jenny!

WHY?
              They just never were.

Alot of em don't use her because she doesn't sing in Spanish, her films are not in Spanish, she barely speaks a lick in Spanish, she rarely ever visits or tours there, and she is from the states. Dumb, I know, but that's how they are over there. Although, the men do agree that she's hot & sexy, the youngins and the females don't really ever care for her. Their primary language is Spanish and because of that they follow other international Spanish-speaking Latin pop stars and popular local singers from the island like Victor Manuelle, Luis Fonsi, Ednita Nazario, Melina Leon, Giselle, Tito Rojas, Olga Tañon, Chayanne, etc., and Reggaeton artists like Wisin y Yandel, De La Ghetto, Plan B, Don Omar, Jowell y Randy, J.King Y Maximan, Nova y Jory, Alexis y Fido, Neñgo Flow, Guelo Star, Franco El Gorila, Cosculluela, Arcangel, Ivy Queen, Tony Dize, Yomo, and the list goes on and on. They're really close minded when it comes to music. It's basically what everyone is listening to is what you're listening to as well, and Reggaeton is like the main genre there. It's basically like their Spanish Hip-Hop. You hear it in the malls, restaurants, radios, in cars, clubs, homes, parties, retail stores, etc. You rarely ever hear English music, anywhere. If you do it's more of a surprise. I know I get surprised when I do. :lol

And let's not even get to Country, Rock, or Dancehall. It's pretty much unknown there. :lmao

Anyway, they was never here for her, although they do respect her work ethic and grind, but everytime I speak about her over there, their attitude is usually like yea we know her but we don't follow or care for her like that. If they do, they mostly speak about her relationships [like the one she had with Marc Anthony which was huge over there], they also had a dislike for her because Dayanara is from PR and they believe Jen stole Marc from Dayanara, so they think she's a homewrecker. Besides that, it's usually just talks about other unrelated news that have little or nothing to do with her music or acting career.

Wow, I did not know Latinos did not apreciate her like that

Anywy their probably jealous of her sucess, when she dies thats when they will realsie what she has done, smdh

thanks for that info

12K11,434
              Contributor
              12K11,434

Sep 11, 2012#32

^People just love to talk shit, when Jen goes to PR they are all on her dick and will all be dieing to go to the concert

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Sep 11, 2012#33

Lmao, exactly. This will be sold out, IMO.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2012#34

Hahahahah agreed!

Contributor

Sep 12, 2012#35

Wisin y Yandel have for the most part sold out the Coliseo de Puerto Rico countless times on their own.
                      Helloo it is their main land! Lol :lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2012#36

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Wisin y Yandel have for the most part sold out the Coliseo de Puerto Rico countless times on their own.
                        Helloo it is their main land! Lol :lol
                        Really? but how much are the tickets for a Wisin y Yandel concert? ..$25 -$50??

Like it or not this time the concert is gonna be sold out because of J.LO! ..c'mon! everybody wants to see her ..Hello!

People is NOT gonna pay $200 just to see Wisin y Yandel! ..they will pay that kind of money to see J.LO!

Contributor

Sep 12, 2012#37

You make no sense. You're saying that people pay $20-50 for a Wsin y Yandel concert, but won't pay $200? WISIN Y YANDEL ARE FROM PUERTO RICO! Hello!! :lol

It's like saying a filipino-born international superstar would not be sold out in the Philippines. It makes no sense. Get it together people.

Wisin y Yandel have sold out the Coliseo more than 15 times. #FACT
                          I did not make it up myself. Do the research if you like.

People will be there for both, but the majority will be there for them. Trust me!

Sep 12, 2012#38

Double post.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2012#39

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:You make no sense. You're saying that people pay $20-50 for a Wsin y Yandel concert, but won't pay $200? WISIN Y YANDEL ARE FROM PUERTO RICO! Hello!! :lol

It's like saying a filipino-born international superstar would not be sold out in the Philippines. It makes no sense. Get it together people.

People will be there for both, but the majority will be there for them. Trust me!

You can NOT compare a regular W&Y concert with this 'Follow the leader' concert.

I'm sure the price tickets for this 'Follow the leader' concert are higher than a regular concert with just Wisin y Yandel, and even though it will be sold out because people will pay more money just to see J.LO!

But the way, the 'Follow the leader' Video has so many million views in VEVO BECAUSE OF J.LO, ..none of the previous Wisin y Yandel's Videos had so many views, that's the J.LO power!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2012#40

hm i agree ^

Master of Jenology

Sep 12, 2012#41

i LOVE how JENNIFER LOPEZ is credited FIRST! :)

Contributor

Sep 12, 2012#42

lover06 wrote:
                                    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:You make no sense. You're saying that people pay $20-50 for a Wsin y Yandel concert, but won't pay $200? WISIN Y YANDEL ARE FROM PUERTO RICO! Hello!! :lol

You can NOT compare a regular W&Y concert with this 'Follow the leader' concert.

I'm sure the price tickets for this 'Follow the leader' concert are higher than a regular concert with just Wisin y Yandel, and even though it will be sold out because people will pay more money just to see J.LO!

But the way, the 'Follow the leader' Video has so many million views in VEVO BECAUSE OF J.LO, ..none of the previous Wisin y Yandel's Videos had so many views, that's the J.LO power!
                                    What the hell is the difference? The song is credited to Wisin y Yandel either way. It's their song & she is featured in it! I view this as a Wisin y Yandel concert honestly, and Jen is just jumping on the bandwagon. :coffee

And like I said the Ricans aren't here for her either way. Dominican Republic will be better for her imo because the people will be there for both as opposed to PR.

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Sep 12, 2012#43

I disagree. There is a huge difference between paying $20-50 for a concert and $200. If they thought people would pay that much to see them alone, they would charge it. :P

It's not a W&Y concert, BTW. They are co-headliners and both will perform their full shows.

Master of Jenology

Sep 12, 2012#44

are any Lovers going to this? im really thinking about it... TX -> PR !!

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Sep 12, 2012#45

I may or may not have looked up flights, lol. I can't go, though, haha. Way too close to the holidays.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2012#46

I miss her by a couple days :( dang I was hoping for a second concert :(

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Sep 21, 2012#47

Jen filmed an interview/promo w/ Wisin y Yandel

RT @rportelita: @JLo y @wisinyyandel grabaron en LA especial para @ELCOYOTETHESHOW q promueven su concierto del 22 de diciembre @nolimitpr

ELCOYOTETHESHOW ® ‏@ELCOYOTETHESHOW

Con JLO Grabando El Especial #Pronto #TheShow #LA94 http://www.elcoyotetheshow.com http://instagr.am/p/PzJ24LA33m/

ELCOYOTETHESHOW ® ELCOYOTETHESHOW ® ‏@ELCOYOTETHESHOW

El Studio De JLO En Los Angeles #Pronto #TheShow #LA94 http://www.elcoyotetheshow.com http://instagr.am/p/P0JgIcA31A/

Master of Jenology

Sep 21, 2012#48

J.lo is going to turn up the Heat for the Latin community Part 2 of Lets Get Loud here we go

13K1,207
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K1,207

Sep 21, 2012#49

Sep 21, 2012#50

mackiithajlo #JLo grando un especial de #ElCoyoteTheShow en #LosAngeles

Read more posts (122 remaining)