Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#151

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love2 :love2 :love2

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#152

ChristianM wrote:Congrats everyone who met Jen :D I know how u feel! LOVE!
      thank you ChristianM. :D will not take a bath in 3 days. and i will frame my outfit. hahaha!

Nov 26, 2012#153

Some of the pics I took. I was standing in front, dead centre of the catwalk.

the stage:

AND BEAU!

Nov 26, 2012#154

the manila crowd!

Estimated over 13,000 to 15,000 fans in attendance for the Dance Again World Tour: Jennifer Lopez in Manila concert. The biggest concert attendance (BEATING LADY GAGA) since the opening of the Mall of Asia Arena.

46K3,605
          Admin
          46K3,605

Nov 26, 2012#155

Amazing!!! What was the girl doing, that Jen brought her up?

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#156

JenRox wrote:Amazing!!! What was the girl doing, that Jen brought her up?
              she was just singing her heart out. :)

46K3,605
              Admin
              46K3,605

Nov 26, 2012#157

Oh, that's pretty neat! haha

Jennifer Lopez falls in love with Manila and tells Pinoy fans, "Mahal Kita!"

Karen A. Pagsolingan

A total of 17 songs, 10 variations for her outfits, and two hours of impressive dance routines characterized the Manila stop of Jennifer Lopez's Dance Again World Tour.
                Photo: Noel Orsal

"Are you gonna dance with me? Do we have a deal?"

After hearing the audience's resounding "yes," Jennifer Lopez gave a two-hour show that her fans could only describe as "one for the books."

From her opening number "Get Right" to the finale "Dance Again," JLo showcased most of the moves—from freestyle to grinding to booty-shaking— that made her one of the world's top performers.

Here's to give you the highlights of her first concert in the Philippines held last night, November 26.

1. Her repertoire included several Pinoy favorites, such as "Love Don't Cost A Thing," "Waiting for Tonight," "I'm Real," "All I Have," "Ain't it Funny," "Jenny from the Block," and "Let's Get Loud."

Plus, hits like "Baby I Love U," "Hold It, Don't Drop It," and "Papi."

2. Of course, she also performed her popular collaborations: "On The Floor" (featuring Pitbull), "I'm Into You" (featuring Lil Wayne), "Goin' In" (featuring Flo Rida), to name a few.

3. It was a spectacle of laser lights, movements, and visual elements on the screen depicting the segments: Old Hollywood Glamour, Back to The Bronx, and Soul & Funk.

4. She had 10 variations for her outfits— composed of glittering catsuits, revealing red dress, blue tassel skirt, flowy gown, crop top, harem pants, capes, and robes.

5. Aside from her "sexy" butt, the 43-year-old JLo also earned "whoa!" remarks for her six-pack abs and well-toned arms.

6. The lady's got great pipes.

She gave a soothing acoustic version of "If I had My Love" and a powerful performance of "Until It Beats No More," which she dedicated to her twins Maximilian David and Emme Maribel.

7. It was star-studded!

#PEPspotted Sharon Cuneta, Ai-Ai delas Alas, Richard Gomez and daughter Juliana, Edu Manzano, Sarah Geronimo, Anne Curtis, Boy Abunda, Korina Sanchez, Karen Davila, Suzi Entrata, Aljur Abrenica and Kylie Padilla, Kris Bernal, Benjamin Alves, Daniel Matsunaga, Isabelle Daza, Bela Padilla, Bryan Revilla, Divine Lee and Victor Basa, Bodie Cruz and mom Lynn Ynchausti, Slater Young, Rajo Laurel, Franco Laurel, Tessa Prieto-Valdes, Bianca Araneta- Elizalde, Daisy Reyes, among others.

8. JLo replicated the warmth shown by the Filipinos.

:girlinlove

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#158

OMG! Best night of my life!!!! :D At first, they didn't allow us to stand in the VIP area. Good thing, Jen said "come on up here" then we all rushed towards the center! She CAN'T NOT tour again!

P.S It was indeed a star studded event! From celebrities to politicians. But we didn't care about them. lol!

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#159

Oh my god!!!If I was that girl I would die on stage!!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#160

It was the best night of my life. It was superb! So different from what you've seen on youtube. She really knew how to put on a show. Everybody was jumping and screaming like crazy. It was all worth it. She's beautiful and her performance was EPIC! The crowd was full of energy! :)

Intro to Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#161

Wow!! She should have done this at every show!!!!

Admin

Nov 27, 2012#162

Lucky JLOVER!!! :D :D :love2 *tear*

Goosies listening to the crowd sing-a-long!! :girlinlove

Congratssss pinoy JLOVERS!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#163

Great pics! How on earth did you get that pic of Beau???

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#164

That pic at the gym doesnt quite look like her in the face. Wonder if there's more?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#165

^The pic from the gym was taken by a local celebrity. Not sure if she had more pics. That pic of Beau was taken after the concert while they were on their way to meet Jen! :)

EDIT: Jennifer Lopez concert last night was the biggest concert attendance at Mall of Asia Arena, accdg to Manila Concert Scene

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#166

I need more HD videos of this concert

Intro to Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#167

elmo19 wrote:the manila crowd!

Estimated over 13,000 to 15,000 fans in attendance for the Dance Again World Tour: Jennifer Lopez in Manila concert. The biggest concert attendance (BEATING LADY GAGA) since the opening of the Mall of Asia Arena.
                                    Great photo of the arena! In Dubai, it was 14,000 SOLD OUT tickets months away before her Nov 22 gig! the extended stage here was big, for us its narrow and i was standing in front of the extended stage left side (looking in front of the stage) and she always shake hands with us.

By any chance she got a Philippine flag holding on her hands? For us, kinda weird, she hold Lebanon flag but she was in UAE and got a chance to hold another flag and her native country, PUERTO RICO!

I hope Dubai and Manila gig will be shown in their 3D concert film soon!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#168

wow @ the crowd

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#169

^yes killa! Everyone was jumping and dancing like crazy last night! :D

Intro to Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#170

That picture of the crowd looks incredible!

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#171

LoveMarie18 wrote:Great pics! How on earth did you get that pic of Beau???
                                            we're backstage looking for Benny. Casper was there, so I took his pic and asked where Benny was. hehehe! Casper said Beyond and Beautiful referring to us, our fanclub.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#172

Man I would have died if Jenn brought me up on stage :/ I would have hugged her and never let go :) lucky girl!

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#173

^^ she didnt even know the lyrics of the song due to nervousness. hahaha!

20K2,682
                                                Admin
                                                20K2,682

Nov 27, 2012#174

Jen should've taken somebody up since the beginning! lol :p I know it was spontaneous but it could've been a BB'er! lol :p

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#175

skyguy wrote:\

By any chance she got a Philippine flag holding on her hands?

I hope Dubai and Manila gig will be shown in their 3D concert film soon!!!
                                                    yes, the Philippine flag was given by the BBJLo team. :) I have vids of that portion. it was really overwhelming :)

Read more posts (42 remaining)