JLO in Manila, Philippines | Mall of Asia Arena | 11/26

JLO in Manila, Philippines | Mall of Asia Arena | 11/26

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#1

J.Lo dances her way to Manila Nov. 26!
    FUNFARE UPDATE By Ricardo F. Lo The Philippine Star Updated August 31, 2012 12:00 AM 0 comment to this post

Jennifer Lopez has strong Filipino connection, so she must be looking forward to her J.Lo Dance Again World Tour concert at the SM Mall Of Asia (MOA) Arena

Zoom
    It’s confirmed: Jennifer Lopez is officially Manila-bound for a one-night concert at the SM Mall Of Asia (MOA) Arena on Nov. 26 as part of the J.Lo Dance Again World Tour which kicked off only a few months ago in Panama. The tour is a promotional juggernaut for J.Lo’s Dance Again…The Hits album which is an anthology of her chartbusters, released through Epic Records.

Fresh from her stint as celebrity judge of the just-concluded American Idol, J.Lo should feel right at home in the Philippines because, as she admitted during her fourth interview with this writer in Beverly Hills a few weeks ago, at that time for the movie What To Expect When You’re Expecting, “I have a soft spot for Filipinos.”

You see, her second (ex) husband, Cris Judd is half-Filipino. Cris used to be a member of a dance group which performed as J.Lo’s back-up. Her third (also ex) husband, March Anthony also has a Filipino connection in a way because his ex-(first)-wife Dayanara Torres (1993 Miss Universe) is the girlfriend of CamSur (fourth district) congressional aspirant Aga Muhlach whose wife, Charlene Gonzalez, is herself a Miss U (Top 6) finalist in 1994 when the pageant was held here, won by India’s Sushmita Sen.

Like a true-blue Latina, J.Lo is warm and friendly and very “connecting.” I’ve seen it for myself during our four interviews, starting in late ‘90s in New York for her movie The Cell (with Vince Vaughn), then in Hong Kong two years later for her album promo and twice in Beverly Hills for The Back-Up Plan (with Australian actor Alex O’Loughlin) and, only last June, for What To Expect.

When I handed her copies of my interviews with her, she broke into a wide smile and chirped, “Hi! Nice to see you again!” (Of course, I really doubt if she remembered me but for sure she was warm and friendly as usual. No airs, no put-on.)

During her MOA Arena show, J.Lo will be wearing costumes created by Lebanese designer Zuhair Murad. Manila is one of the six Asian stopovers of the tour after its stints in Europe and Central/South America. The Manila leg is a live event of Hi-Definition Radio, Incorporated, the company behind Radio High 105.9/FM, Brittany Corporation and Music Management International (MMI).

(Note: Concert tickets will be available soon via SM Tickets [call 470-2222] or log on at www.smtickets.com.)

Aug 31, 2012#2

The MOA Arena is a six-level, state of the art sports and multi-event complex that can comfortably seat 16,000 spectators, with a full-house capacity of up to 20,000 persons.

c'mon, where my filipino lovers at?? :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#3

:woot :woot
        Happy For You
        RtothaJo And For The Philipinos Lovers!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#4

emilin wrote::woot :woot
          Happy For You
          RtothaJo And For The Philipinos Lovers!!

thank you emilin, so sweet of you! :hug

i cant wait to see these outfits come alive! :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#5

OMG RALPH IM SO SO HAPPY & EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! :hug

SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WAS COMING FOR SURE :woot :woot :woot

Happy for all the phillipino jlovers wohooo :D

Intro to Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#6

I'm so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!!!

12K31
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K31

Aug 31, 2012#7

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY go go RtothaJO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Intro to Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#8

This is great news for you guys! I hope she's goes to Thailand. I'll be visitng my family there in November so fingers crossed.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#9

Happy for u guys! Have a great time JLOVERS :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#10

Sanchoz wrote:OMG RALPH IM SO SO HAPPY & EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! :hug

SEE I TOLD YOU SHE WAS COMING FOR SURE :woot :woot :woot

Happy for all the phillipino jlovers wohooo :D

yeah, you were right Sanchoz, thanks for being optimistic! :hug
                      now i have to start creating my jungle green versace dress.. :lol:
                      JLopez wrote:YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY go go RtothaJO

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                      ha ha thanks JLopez! :hug

ohh ohhh im gonna see my queen! ohh uhh!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#11

HERE HERE!!!!!!!! =)))))) I think the whole country is excited by this. looolll!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#12

acelle09 wrote:HERE HERE!!!!!!!! =)))))) I think the whole country is excited by this. looolll!!!

oyess!! ace, keep me updated for the tickets and pre-sale pls hehe
                          we should have the best seat :D i hope there is meet and greet too, yay!

Master of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#13

:woot oh you guys got me excited and Im not going to this one!

Great news, maybe she will add more dates in Asia

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Aug 31, 2012#14

Congrats, guys!! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#15

RtothaJO wrote:
                                acelle09 wrote:HERE HERE!!!!!!!! =)))))) I think the whole country is excited by this. looolll!!!

Haha! Ticket prices are rumored to range from 3,500 - 33,000! Me too, I'm hoping there's a meet and greet package! :)

Intro to Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#16

acelle09 wrote:
                                  RtothaJO wrote:

Haha! Ticket prices are rumored to range from 3,500 - 33,000! Me too, I'm hoping there's a meet and greet package! :)
                                  Please keep me updated also. I don't want to miss this concert! Ever!! Go for that jungle dress!! haha

Intro to Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#17

OMG!!!!! FINALLY I LOVE YOU JLO... EXCITED TO SEE YOU!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#18

Just Read There Was aN Earthquake In The Philippines

Hope Everyone is Ok!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#19

Yay! Congrats to all her Filipino fans!! :cheer

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#20

emilin wrote:Just Read There Was a Earthquake In The Philippines

Hope Everyone is Ok!
                                          Oh I heard that too
                                          My housekeepers went crazy when I told 'em :lol

But I hope everything is fine ):

Master of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#21

the earthquake here is at intensity 7.7, but its in the southern part of the country. :)

anyway, thanks guys! we're all excited as you are. :)

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2012#22

Wow sounds nice!

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#23

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#24

I'm so happy for you guys!! Congrats!! :D :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#25

thanks for bein concern emilin, your such a sweety. we are all well here :)

guys, thanks for the support, we filipinos appreciate this alot, we will never let JLO down , she will surely love the crowd of filipino concert goers :D

our dream will soon come true too.. :)

Read more posts (192 remaining)