How did you get it?

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#327

OMGGGGGGGG HOW?

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

Sep 26, 2012#328

:jenclap Amazing!! :hug Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! You must tell her you are from BB! :D

Intro to Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#329

Hi everyone :)

Im new to the forum, cant wait for the concert. I also got a meet and greet for her new sydney show that was released this morning, I cant wait. Also really happy that they are seating front row so that I wont get crushed like I did at the Usher VIP section Lol

P.s for the other member so sorry you didnt get it :( For next time here's a trick that my friend always uses (he gets me meet and greets a lot for quite a number of concerts and has never lucked out)

Before the presale is due to start (about 2-3 mins before) open ticketek on your computer but go on to the mobile website (www.m.ticketek.com.au) log in and go on to the Jlo concert page. You can click on the concert, the date, and even meet and greet. It will let you enter in the quantity (that's as far as you can go before it goes on sale) Keep clicking submit - it will say the concert isnt on sale but just go back and try again. Keep doing it for about 2 mins that way when it goes on sale you can grab one :) Hope that makes sense Im terrible at explaining but it does work - ive met beyonce, usher twice, chris brown twice and rihanna through him so it works :)

Really sorry you didnt get one, maybe she'll release another show?

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#330

Thanks guys!!!!
            JenRox wrote::jenclap Amazing!! :hug Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! You must tell her you are from BB! :D
            Ahh Thank you!!!!!!!! :hug

I will definitely tell her. I can't even begin to think what I will actually say to her, but BB will be the first thing I tell her.

Maybe I'll tell her I love that she's opening the show with Never Gonna Give Up as the intro, becuase it's one of my fave songs by her. Then she'll REALLY know i'm a REAL fan lol.

Contributor

Sep 26, 2012#331

You didn't tell us how you got the tickets though! :)

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#332

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:You didn't tell us how you got the tickets though! :)
                I just had me, my sister and my best friend all on our computers from like 5 mins before 9am, all refreshing the page until the "Get Tickets" button finally appeared, and then quickly selected the M&G. My best friend is the one who was lucky enough to get it, and then a second later they were all sold out. It's so crazy.

We had tried in both the presales as well with no luck, and same with her first Syd show, again with no luck. I guess it was just luck and timing.

It's so stupid that the promoter is selling these M&G's on the mainstream ticketing vendor's site instead of through Jen's own website or something so it's a bit more low-key. Then only the true fans would know about it.

Contributor

Sep 26, 2012#333

Wow You're so lucky! I remember when I saw Jen, I won tickets for the second night on the radio. I bought tickets for the first night. Then the day of the second night, I won the M&G's here! What a coincidence. lol

Intro to Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#334

Does anyone know how the seating numbers work for meet and greets?

Going by the venue map people with the eet and greet are up the front in the middle yet my ticket seems to make it feel like it's further than that:

Section: SC-1
                    Row: 1
                    Seat: 43
                    Price Category: Meet And Greet

Unless Seat 1 starts at the very end? :S

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#335

buffster2002 wrote:I GOT A MEET AND GREET TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot
                      15 YEARS OF DEDICATION AND I WILL FINALLY MEET OUR GIRL!!!!!! I'M GONNA REPRESENT FOR ALL OF US AT BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot :woot Congrats!!, Happy for You!!

Sep 26, 2012#336

SStacker wrote:Does anyone know how the seating numbers work for meet and greets?

Going by the venue map people with the eet and greet are up the front in the middle yet my ticket seems to make it feel like it's further than that:

Welcome! O:-)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#337

Thanks :) By the way your Whoopi goldberg icon made me crack up laughing :P

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#338

emilin wrote:
                            buffster2002 wrote:I GOT A MEET AND GREET TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot
                            15 YEARS OF DEDICATION AND I WILL FINALLY MEET OUR GIRL!!!!!! I'M GONNA REPRESENT FOR ALL OF US AT BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot :woot Congrats!!, Happy for You!!

LOL, I just nearly fell off my seat with that gif.
                            Thanks boo!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#339

SStacker wrote:Does anyone know how the seating numbers work for meet and greets?

that is exactly what i've been wondering aswell...im seating 49-50 i think...and so im wondering where abouts that is in the row

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#340

I got 2 meet & greets for the second Melbourne show :) I was at work when I found out - screamed then went to the toilets to dance! I was soooo buzzy for the rest of the day!

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Sep 26, 2012#341

:jenclap2

I can't wait for all your stories, guys!! :love

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#342

I'm so happy I have my BB fam to share this joy with!!! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!!!!!

20K2,682
                                    Admin
                                    20K2,682

Sep 26, 2012#343

Bad ass!!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 26, 2012#344

Sanchoz wrote:

that is exactly what i've been wondering aswell...im seating 49-50 i think...and so im wondering where abouts that is in the row

I ended up calling the sydney venue just because I was curious. The lady didnt sound too sure as she says 'this is how it normally is'

Row 1 starts at number 1 on the far left hand side and then goes up to row 50 in the centre. The stage is in the middle and then it continues on the other side of the stage 51-100. She they have been told there's only 20 meet and greets (which I didnt believe until I read in the paper - no wonder they sell so quick) and they are 40-50 and the other side 51-60

Again she didnt sound too sure but I guess what she said made sense. I love Jlos music I just wish December wasnt so far away

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Sep 26, 2012#345

Those are amazing seats, then! First row catwalk is perfect!!

13K3,068
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          13K3,068

Sep 26, 2012#346

Soooo happy for you guys getting the meet and greets!!

So much better when BB members get these!!

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2012#347

Exectly! Us loyal BB members deserve them! And I can't wait to tell her I'm from BB and represent for all of us!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2012#348

Congrats buffster on the meet & greet thing!!

I got platinum seats again for her 2nd Melb show :D

Intro to Jenology

Oct 04, 2012#349

SStacker wrote:
                                                  Sanchoz wrote:

I ended up calling the sydney venue just because I was curious. The lady didnt sound too sure as she says 'this is how it normally is'

Row 1 starts at number 1 on the far left hand side and then goes up to row 50 in the centre. The stage is in the middle and then it continues on the other side of the stage 51-100. She they have been told there's only 20 meet and greets (which I didnt believe until I read in the paper - no wonder they sell so quick) and they are 40-50 and the other side 51-60

Again she didnt sound too sure but I guess what she said made sense. I love Jlos music I just wish December wasnt so far away

Hang on, I am getting all confused now? So are you saying that the 20 meet and greet tickets are directly in front of the catwalk in all states??

Area: FLR
                                                  Section: SC-MG
                                                  Row: A
                                                  Seat: 41
                                                  Price Category: Meet & Greet

That's my allocation for Melbourne and I presumed it was going to be way down the end of the row...? Is that not the case now?

It says on the Rod Laver map that the section in front of the catwalk starts at Row P...

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2012#350

I still don't know who the opening acts are >.>

Read more posts (64 remaining)