Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#26

In front of the stage (floor seating) tickets for this concert was around $215-250...Unfortunately i couldn't get those because I emptied my whole bank account on Florida tickets before I knew Jen was touring so I made sure to find another job on the side and save up as much as possible just to see mama, call me crazy haha..but my tickets are one level above the ground and front row (they are pretty good tbh even though i wished i could of got floor seats :( ) ...with tax they were $115 !!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#27

JLoFreakSince3 wrote:In front of the stage (floor seating) tickets for this concert was around $215-250...Unfortunately i couldn't get those because I emptied my whole bank account on Florida tickets before I knew Jen was touring so I made sure to find another job on the side and save up as much as possible just to see mama, call me crazy haha..but my tickets are one level above the ground and front row (they are pretty good tbh even though i wished i could of got floor seats :( ) ...with tax they were $115 !!

Ohhh that sucks you didnt get floor :( but at least you get to see her :woot :woot :woot reason why im asking is if she comes to australia, usa/aus prices im guessing would be pretty similar so if thats the case...the tickets arent that expensive at all...i was actually thinking they could be over $300 or more for floor. she doesnt have a vip section in her US dates does she?

Master of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#28

well, I hope you will post pics in here too, not just on instagram :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#29

I know and exactly im still getting to see my idol and obession for the first time ever, I know it will be an amazing amazing night cant wait to share it with you guys !! And well i mean i guess 300 isnt expensive hahah but if i had the money i would have in a heart beat !! and i dont think so, i didnt see anything about vip seating !!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#30

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :) omggggggggg

22K4,157
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,157

Jul 19, 2012#31

Have fun guys! Can't wait for this one too!

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#32

Im soooo freakin excited and nervous this is goin to be my first time seeing her in person

46K3,676
                Admin
                46K3,676

Jul 19, 2012#33

All the US dates had VIP. I don't remember the prices, but over $1,000. :eek Details: http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/0ppig ... chslot_vip

I'm sooooo pumped!!! :love My tix were almost $600 and they are regular seats (not VIP). Craziness!

26K8,933
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,933

Jul 19, 2012#34

PR-star86 wrote:I'd be down if it was at Madison square garden I don't do jersey too far from bklyn. Do you know if she will be adding a NYC LOCATION or PR I'd fly to pr for Jen. How do I add my pic on the side just made this profile havent logged on this in years don't use my old email
                    It's only one hour from Brooklyn... :confused

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#35

AzucarBoricua wrote:Hey y'all I never really post here anymore, I know I'm sorry I love y'all and miss y'all! Hey I am trying to find someone or a group of friends to go see J.Lo in NJ! If any J.Lo fans in NYC, Jersey, Connecticut any surrounding area wanna go with me Please let me know! if I have to go alone I will LOL! But prefer not to :'(

hey, i hear u cause i was going alone too till i begged a freind of mine to go with me..too bad i didn't find u earlier..i'm going saturday, i'm on the floor section F, u r welcome to join us.......i'm just hoping enrique close friday so jenny can close saturday..i will be so mad if jenny goes first on saturday..honestly, she's from ny so she should be closing both shows!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#36

JenRox wrote:All the US dates had VIP. I don't remember the prices, but over $1,000. :eek Details: http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/0ppig ... chslot_vip

I'm sooooo pumped!!! :love My tix were almost $600 and they are regular seats (not VIP). Craziness!
                        Woaaaaaaaaah that is so damn expensive!!! where abouts are your seats?

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#37

sweetface86 wrote:I will be attending the NJ show... I Bought my tickets during the presale...
                          which night r u going? and seating? it will be nice to meet another fans

46K3,676
                          Admin
                          46K3,676

Jul 19, 2012#38

I got Floor Seats near the catwalk, so I hope it's a good view!! :crossfingers

I'm driving 7 hours to go. The things I do for this woman!

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#39

bklyn11211 wrote:
                              sweetface86 wrote:I will be attending the NJ show... I Bought my tickets during the presale...
                              Im going on friday 7/20 and im sitting in section 10

26K8,933
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,933

Jul 19, 2012#40

Have a nice trip Heather! :p

Are you going to book a hotel/hostel for yourself?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#41

JenRox wrote:I got Floor Seats near the catwalk, so I hope it's a good view!! :crossfingers

Thats good :) im sure you will!!!

Hahahahaha it's a jlover thing, probably once in a lifetime opportunity...we'd do anything :love2

ps in regards to vip since its so expensive, are the seats really close to the stage or what? where abouts is vip located?

46K3,676
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,676

Jul 19, 2012#42

They had different VIPs. I think within the first 20 rows or something.

Thanks, J! :D Yeah, definitely. That's too far for me to drive in the middle of the night.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#43

sweetface86 wrote:
                                      bklyn11211 wrote:
                                      cool..i'm sure u will have a blast..lets just hope she closes both nights or at least saturday lol

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#44

bklyn11211 wrote:
                                        sweetface86 wrote:
                                        bklyn11211 wrote:
                                        cool..i'm sure u will have a blast..lets just hope she closes both nights or at least saturday lol

I know, i was worried about it but at this point i dont care cuz im a be typsy and dancing aand having fun for both JLo and Enrique

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#45

sweetface86 wrote:
                                          bklyn11211 wrote:
                                          sweetface86 wrote:
                                          bklyn11211 wrote: which night r u going? and seating? it will be nice to meet another fans

I know, i was worried about it but at this point i dont care cuz im a be typsy and dancing aand having fun for both JLo and Enrique
                                          yeah..a lil alcohol is needed..i'm so ready for sat..we will have a blast..period..

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#46

I was going to the one in Newark, but I'm stuck in LA. So damn mad!

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#47

Have fun!

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#48

danikaheartsjlo wrote:Have fun!

Thanks

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#49

JenRox wrote:I got Floor Seats near the catwalk, so I hope it's a good view!! :crossfingers

have fun and drive safe!! :D

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#50

I'm going to the Friday show! I cannot wait! Unbelievably excited for this!! My life will be complete after I see her lol . My best friend is coming with me, whom I converted into a JLOVER so he's ridiculously excited as well :)

Read more posts (340 remaining)