Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#26

crazyl wrote:
    interview of jen and Enrique

what did they talk about?
    If i can understand correctly, she says something about dating Beau since december....but didnt she date him before then? like even before the AMA's which were in november?

I wish i could understand more....this looks like an interesting interview, can someone translate???...i wanna know what else she said about love/relationshps and beau :)

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Jul 17, 2012#27

No news about ISTANBUL(Turkey), SHANGHAI(China), Bucharest(Romania) and AUSTRALIA concerts?

:x

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#28

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

26K8,905
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,905

Jul 17, 2012#29

I can't believe they shortened the prayer circle video!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen or Jen's team must have read the comments here yesterday. It makes me sad. :(

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#30

J wrote:I can't believe they shortened the prayer circle video!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen or Jen's team must have read the comments here yesterday. It makes me sad. :(
            :bad: :sorry: Yeah its kinda sad , how something that little , became something so big. And it was only her fans complaining about it. But they're no where done touring so there will be ALOT more .

26K8,905
            Doctor of Jenology
            26K8,905

Jul 17, 2012#31

Jen we love you! :kiss

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#32

ImBreezyAf wrote:
                J wrote:I can't believe they shortened the prayer circle video!!!!!!!!!!!

:bad: :sorry: Yeah its kinda sad , how something that little , became something so big. And it was only her fans complaining about it. But they're no where done touring so there will be ALOT more .

What comments? what's going on? im so confused
                :(

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Jul 17, 2012#33

Yeah I'm confused too right now actually!

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Jul 17, 2012#34

We didnt tell anything bad about the video. Someone only joked that Max stopped Jen to kiss her thats all.

26K8,905
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    26K8,905

Jul 17, 2012#35

That was not all. lol

But let's move on.

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Jul 17, 2012#36

Oh, yay, thanks for Primer Impacto!

Enrique is so sweet. He always has such nice things to say about Jen. :love

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#37

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#38

So sweet :-)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#39

JEN IF YOUR READING THIS I LOVE YOU AND WE ALL LOVE YOU !!! KEEEP DOING BIG THINGS ON THIS TOUR AND MAKE SURE YOU GO LAST ALL THE TIME !!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#40

Sorry if this has been asked,

What's the biggest venue Jen will be playing at? (Seat capacity)

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Jul 17, 2012#41

Sanchoz wrote:
                                  crazyl wrote:
                                  interview of jen and Enrique

what did they talk about?
                                  If i can understand correctly, she says something about dating Beau since december....but didnt she date him before then? like even before the AMA's which were in november?

I wish i could understand more....this looks like an interesting interview, can someone translate???...i wanna know what else she said about love/relationshps and beau :)

No, you misunderstood, she didn't talk about that? She did say that she chose him to choreograph because he was there when she was talking about her vision and he knew exactly what she wanted, and the end result is beautiful, so she is happy.

Not too much new, otherwise, I guess. There's more BTS footage, though. I think GMA had the same access, but they didn't use as much.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#42

Yup!

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#43

I'm beginning to think her team goes on BBjlo more often than we think. They shortened the video. I don't think it was a coincidence and then people were eager to see the get right dance break as was I and then a get right video dance break was uploaded but from chile but still. same thing.

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Jul 17, 2012#44

Tommy wrote:Sorry if this has been asked,

What's the biggest venue Jen will be playing at? (Seat capacity)
                                        I have no idea, but the one in Chicago is pretty big.

23,000 seats according to Wikipedia. :)

And the one in Belgrade is the biggest in Europe, according to ChristianM. 25,000 seats according to Wiki.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 17, 2012#45

This tour seems to be generating good buzz for Jen.. I just wished she would back off in allowing Beau to speak to the press... Yes he is a the chief choreographer its a tad much to say the least.

Master of Jenology

Jul 18, 2012#46

Critics and Blogs get me so mad they can never get shit right they always keep getting her World Wide sales wrong.

J.lo as of 2012 has not sold 55 Million Records she has sold as of now 70 Lets get this together hello

She sold 55 as of 2010 a 2 year difference

26K8,905
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,905

Jul 18, 2012#47

New date! Manchester - October 23!

Jennifer Lopez Announces Second UK Show On 'Dance Again' Tour

Singer will play two shows in the UK later this year

With Jennifer Lopez announcing her departure from American Idol this week the singer is getting back to what she apparently loves best...music!

The star has announced details of a second UK tour date, which will take place in Manchester later this year.

Lopez will take to the stage at Manchester Arena on October 23, following her performance at the O2 Arena on October 22.

The additional show in Manchester has been added due to the huge popularity of her 'Dance Again' world tour.

selenalopez!!!!! You should go to this one! :D

pre-sale tomorrow at 9am here:
                                              http://www.aloud.com/tickets/j-lo

46K3,606
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,606

Jul 18, 2012#48

Great news! :D

26K8,905
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                26K8,905

Jul 18, 2012#49

Found this on www.aeglive.co.uk

:D

Intro to Jenology

Jul 18, 2012#50

Another show in the UK! Glad to hear.

Got tickets for the London show, considering going to this one

Read more posts (799 remaining)