Intro to Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#26

I'm researching the new dancer

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#27

Hello guys! I'm still very excited about what I experienced last night and I don't even understand what has happened!!!

I'll start from a BIG SORRY because i failed to secure good stuff while I was in secont serie of fan pit because I was not allowed from the bodyguards to recording the concert with my camera. Also had a lot of people and I could not move comfortably!

At first WOOWWWW :woot
      All were unique. Every detail was arranged! It was really an absolutely perfect show with very intense moments and incredible audience. I enjoyed the evening and I feel proud that I'm fan of Jennifer! I loved her more after all this!
      She had a great energy throughout the concert. Everything was so impressive so I don't know what to say.
      Everything went perfectly and it was probably one of her best concerts. Because was really crowded and we scream all the time nonstop! I am truly very excited and grateful that I lived this experience.

All the costumes looks much more impressive and perfect live as her voice sounds more important, melodic and flawless and the vocals don't sound as loud as at the videos! all show most important and impressive and the pulse of the audience is unique.

One of the most powerful moments was at IFYIML when caused people to open their mobiles creationist a totally romantic feeling! Seemed to thrill! Also, when she said the guards to climb down of the scene and came to greet us and to give us her hand! I touched her hand and her hair too %)

Finally, the Greek flag which was found at the scene was mine and I wrote a dedication for her by the official greek fan club! I pray to utilize it...
      To our greek trip was the biggest producers of Greek radios and a young Greek singer too. Everyone left with the best impressions and filled the greek media with perfect reviews!
      Everyone congratulate us who managed to move up the Greek flag on the stage! It
      was really exciting!!!

As for the dancers, I noticed too the small changes on the composition and also Casper danced all choreographies and appeared at all! while until yesterday appeared only at the DANCE AGAIN, if I'm not mistaken. as well changed the armchair from ON THE FLOOR!

I will upload my videos soon. For now enjoy my photos!
      It was a really magic show!
      THANKS JENNIFER. I LOVE UUUUUU

Nov 19, 2012#28

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 19, 2012#29

alexjlover, amazing review, I enjoy you had great time. Could you tell my if Bulgarian fans had meet&greet? cause Jennifer didn't write about it at twitter account..

I can't remember it's ending of European leg of tour :( there will be only one show in Belgrade... I hope J.Lo will remember Europe as well as possible :love2

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Nov 19, 2012#30

Love it! You were so close!!! Great pics!

I love that BBers have been so close. :love

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#31

WOW...great pictures thanks

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#32

thanks for sharing alex. good story, best night of your life :)

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#33

It was a truly amazing and great concert. I'm so happy for being there :) And Jennifer was great, a true diva!
                  Unfortunately, although I was at the very front my pics are awful :(

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#34

Guys, sorry that I haven't written earlier, but I'm so excited that I can't do anything normal.. :woot This was the most incredible show ever, the best night of my life!
                    We waited in front of the hall 4 hours to get in!!! :argh I'm not sorry about that, because inspite of the cold weather outside, we were in fan pit, first row, just in front of stage!!! :love2
                    Awww I can't find words to explain how I felt when the show started and I saw Jenny!!! She was so beautiful, that my breath stopped.. O:-) It was more than amazing, this woman is full of energy, I'm so proud that I'm a fan of her!!! I had so much fun, now I have no voice of singing and shouting! The best moment for me was when she came down to touch our hands!!! Awww no, I still can't believe that really happened. My idol, my angel.. and I touched her hand! :love2 I remember that feeling - my eyes were full of tears, my heart was beating so fast.. Other strong moment was when she took the bulgarian flag.. :woot Everybody started to shout!
                    Every song, every smile, every single moment was special for me! It was my biggest dream to see J Lo and finally it came true! I'm so happy that the world seems different for me now, nothing is able to take my smile off!
                    Thank you, Jenny, thank you for this amazing show! Thank you for being yourself, you're my idol and I love you with every part of my heart!!!

Nov 20, 2012#35

Look at this crowd!!!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#36

I'm happy for you :smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#37

alexjlover wrote:Hello guys! I'm still very excited about what I experienced last night and I don't even understand what has happened!!!

I'll start from a BIG SORRY because i failed to secure good stuff while I was in secont serie of fan pit because I was not allowed from the bodyguards to recording the concert with my camera. Also had a lot of people and I could not move comfortably!

All were unique. Every detail was arranged! It was really an absolutely perfect show with very intense moments and incredible audience. I enjoyed the evening and I feel proud that I'm fan of Jennifer! I loved her more after all this!
                          She had a great energy throughout the concert. Everything was so impressive so I don't know what to say.
                          Everything went perfectly and it was probably one of her best concerts. Because was really crowded and we scream all the time nonstop! I am truly very excited and grateful that I lived this experience.

All the costumes looks much more impressive and perfect live as her voice sounds more important, melodic and flawless and the vocals don't sound as loud as at the videos! all show most important and impressive and the pulse of the audience is unique.

One of the most powerful moments was at IFYIML when caused people to open their mobiles creationist a totally romantic feeling! Seemed to thrill! Also, when she said the guards to climb down of the scene and came to greet us and to give us her hand! I touched her hand and her hair too %)

Finally, the Greek flag which was found at the scene was mine and I wrote a dedication for her by the official greek fan club! I pray to utilize it...
                          To our greek trip was the biggest producers of Greek radios and a young Greek singer too. Everyone left with the best impressions and filled the greek media with perfect reviews!
                          was really exciting!!!

As for the dancers, I noticed too the small changes on the composition and also Casper danced all choreographies and appeared at all! while until yesterday appeared only at the DANCE AGAIN, if I'm not mistaken. as well changed the armchair from ON THE FLOOR!

:rockon :rockon

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#38

It's amazing to hear all the stories becuz I can actual feel ur emotions!!!
                            But it also makes me want to cry because I won't be able to experience it myself!'

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#39

Some of my pics:

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Nov 20, 2012#40

Great pics and recaps! :D

Why were they fixing her mic in the one pic? Did it fall or something?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#41

Aaaaa I LOVE HER SMILE! :love2 :woot :love2 Thanks for the pics! :smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#42

kinga208 wrote:alexjlover, amazing review, I enjoy you had great time. Could you tell my if Bulgarian fans had meet&greet? cause Jennifer didn't write about it at twitter account..

I can't remember it's ending of European leg of tour :( there will be only one show in Belgrade... I hope J.Lo will remember Europe as well as possible :love2
                                    I think they didnt have meet & greet :/

Nov 20, 2012#43

Killa Tila wrote:
                                      alexjlover wrote:Hello guys! I'm still very excited about what I experienced last night and I don't even understand what has happened!!!

was really exciting!!!

:rockon :rockon
                                      Ήταν υπέροχα! :hug

Nov 20, 2012#44

check the new armchair!

22K4,143
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        22K4,143

Nov 20, 2012#45

A great moment to take also the Greek flad! love this woman! and bravo to you guys!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#46

maybe because I cant see it clearly......but from the look of it, I like the old one better!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#47

CosTaSsSs wrote:A great moment to take also the Greek flad! love this woman! and bravo to you guys!!
                                              thank u brother :)

Nov 20, 2012#48

omg... i dont believe it!!! We did it! my Greek flag reached at Jennifer's hands
                                                I hope to build on our dedication... O:-)

26K8,905
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                26K8,905

Nov 20, 2012#49

Great stories and photos!! :)

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 20, 2012#50

alexjlover wrote:

omg... i dont believe it!!! We did it! my Greek flag reached at Jennifer's hands
                                                    I hope to build on our dedication... O:-)

:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :bow :bow

Read more posts (15 remaining)