14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Jul 03, 2012#76

there's more videos?

Intro to Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#77

That's our girl. The show must go on, no matter what.
      Kudos to her.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#78

JuliaLopez_ wrote:I meet her with 4 JLovers!!! Was AMAZING! I cant believe lol

Wow! I just want to ask what did you do to take a picture with Jenn?If she might visit in our country, I would do the same exact thing.thanks :)

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#79

Aww They all look wet. Great picture.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#80

ol, in the 2nd one Jen says, I thought it was pouring in Venezuela, but this - this is something else! hahaha
            :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg hilarious!!

oh wow she is a soldier!!she doesnt give up!amazing under the rain!!

i m so happy for you guys who met her!!so cool!!! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#81

I'm so sick. I got a bad cold, because in Fortaleza was too hot and I stayed there for more than 15 hours and in Recife was raining cats and dogs, and again, I stayed for more than 10 hours in the rain.
              The concert was amazing. I'm happy every concert was different. In Recife, as the stage was way too high, me and the 3 Jlovers Jen is familiar with, we did not stay in front of the catwalk, but when she saw us she smiled, she pointed us all the time, she didn't stay much longer in the catwalk, as she did in the other concerts, and in the very end she lowered? (sorry don't know if its correct), and pointed to us 4 and said: Los Quiero! I have this recorded! :D
              You know what's sad? A poser that doesn't even know how to sing more than 2 songs, go meet her after the concert. But that's ok. Jennifer knows who her true fans are. She recognizes us everywhere she goes :)

I'll post the review later.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#82

Rach Jenny Always Lo wrote:I'm so sick. I got a bad cold, because in Fortaleza was too hot and I stayed there for more than 15 hours and in Recife was raining cats and dogs, and again, I stayed for more than 10 hours in the rain.
                The concert was amazing. I'm happy every concert was different. In Recife, as the stage was way too high, me and the 3 Jlovers Jen is familiar with, we did not stay in front of the catwalk, but when she saw us she smiled, she pointed us all the time, she didn't stay much longer in the catwalk, as she did in the other concerts, and in the very end she lowered? (sorry don't know if its correct), and pointed to us 4 and said: Los Quiero! I have this recorded! :D
                You know what's sad? A poser that doesn't even know how to sing more than 2 songs, go meet her after the concert. But that's ok. Jennifer knows who her true fans are. She recognizes us everywhere she goes :)

oh crap this is really unpleasant to be sick :(

it is so cool that jen recognized you and spoke out to you and your friends!!so dope!! :D :D :D she knows you and how you look like! :woot :woot :woot !!

12K31
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K31

Jul 03, 2012#83

Guys you looks amazing :smile:

Thanks for the pic's and videos

Intro to Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#84

Rach Jenny Always Lo wrote:I'm so sick. I got a bad cold, because in Fortaleza was too hot and I stayed there for more than 15 hours and in Recife was raining cats and dogs, and again, I stayed for more than 10 hours in the rain.

rach, você foi nos 4 shows?!
                    Só fui em São Paulo.
                    Cada show teve uma setlist?

Master of Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#85

HQs

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 03, 2012#86

JLopez wrote:Guys you looks amazing :smile:

Thanks for the pic's and videos

^ cool new avatar shoug!!! :D

Master of Jenology

Jul 05, 2012#87

great pic!

12K31
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K31

Jul 05, 2012#88

shanti wrote:great pic!

Oh she wearing the same robe that she wore it in (I heart radio festival) !!!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Master of Jenology

Jul 06, 2012#89

It's going to take a whole lot more than rain to keep me and my dancers from performing for my LOVE!ERS! This was one of the best nights of the tour! It was pouring the night of the show in Recife, but that didn't stop us! Rain or shine — we're still goin' in!

Next week I'll be on tour with Enrique! Do you have your tickets?

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 06, 2012#90

Sweet!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 06, 2012#91

I LOOVVVEEEEE... OMG !!! *-------------*

Jul 07, 2012#92

The BEST day of my life !!!! <3

Intro to Jenology

Jul 07, 2012#93

im happy for you and welcome here

Intro to Jenology

Jul 07, 2012#94

eggiutd wrote:im happy for you and welcome here
                                        TNX =D

46K3,605
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,605

Jul 07, 2012#95

Welcome! How was it meeting Jen? We'd love to know all about it! :D

Intro to Jenology

Jul 07, 2012#96

JenRox wrote:Welcome! How was it meeting Jen? We'd love to know all about it! :D
                                            Was PERFECT!!! SHE is PERFECT... huahuaa

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2012#97

NilsonNeto wrote:
                                              JenRox wrote:Welcome! How was it meeting Jen? We'd love to know all about it! :D
                                              So lucky!! I would have cried and then fainted in front of her. What an amazing day it must have been for you !!! Was she everything you expected her to be ?

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2012#98

Omg I would have embarrassed myself... Would have been.bad........

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2012#99

JLoFreakSince3 wrote:
                                                  NilsonNeto wrote:
                                                  So lucky!! I would have cried and then fainted in front of her. What an amazing day it must have been for you !!! Was she everything you expected her to be ?
                                                  It was better than I could imagine. She recognized me from the show sao paulo, when I gave a shirt at the airport.
                                                  (#GoogleTradutorSorry. huahuahuahua)

Jul 19, 2012#100

Read more posts (0 remaining)