12K31
Doctor of Jenology
12K31

Jun 25, 2012#51

jlover4eva wrote:
    JLopez wrote:
    Taina Mia wrote:Just Jared has Jens performance and the haters are going off on Jenn. Smdh

Thanks Taina !!

I sent for them an amazing pic's of J.Lo in Panama but look what they choose for the head line !!! It seems like she have a belly !!!! :argh

Come on guys write a comment please !!

http://www.justjared.com/2012/06/24/jen ... performer/

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction!!!!

JustJared people HATE on everyone!! What these jealous shitheads say should not bother you!

Just try not to read it guys, its not worth it and they are not worth your time!!! We are better than them a million %! JLovers forvever
    You are right, but this time we need a good comment to let other people go and book a ticket for her tour !!

13K3,069
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K3,069

Jun 25, 2012#52

This arena is HUGE...how does it look small??? I've been readin that a lot lately lol!!!

Beyoncé as you can see didn't fill the arena! Come Jennnnnnnn FILL it lol

26K8,905
      Doctor of Jenology
      26K8,905

Jun 25, 2012#53

Beyoncé had two shows in Rio and both were sold out according to Billboard. ;)

Beyoncé is huge in Brazil!

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#54

J wrote:Beyoncé had two shows in Rio and both were sold out according to Billboard. ;)
          Im sure it did , i went to her show last year for four and her choreography & show was AMAZING.

Master of Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#55

ImBreezyAf wrote:JustJared & Dailymail are the biggest haters . I look at it this way, We all know Beyonce is amazing , but people still hate as we all can see. So I dont eve trip on shit like that
            I let this comment there :

"OMG, you are so depreciative guys, you must really hate your life to come here and dish the fabolous Jennifer Lopez. While you are here dishing her she is doing her thing so well, getting really good profits of it, being happy with a hot guy and lovely childreen (Yes, Jennifer is on tour with her childreen) and performing for 15 000 – 20 000 people.
            She’s getting really good reviews and just jared should pick better pics of Jennifer because she worn more 5 different outfits and she looked hot as always!!!
            So people if you don’t like her, don’t treat her like that. Commenting on her, you are just showing that she is relevant and got your attention. So you are being contradictory !!! VIVA LA LOPEZ :) LOVE YOU BABY"

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#56

RayJlo wrote:
              ImBreezyAf wrote:JustJared & Dailymail are the biggest haters . I look at it this way, We all know Beyonce is amazing , but people still hate as we all can see. So I dont eve trip on shit like that
              I let this comment there :

"OMG, you are so depreciative guys, you must really hate your life to come here and dish the fabolous Jennifer Lopez. While you are here dishing her she is doing her thing so well, getting really good profits of it, being happy with a hot guy and lovely childreen (Yes, Jennifer is on tour with her childreen) and performing for 15 000 – 20 000 people.
              She’s getting really good reviews and just jared should pick better pics of Jennifer because she worn more 5 different outfits and she looked hot as always!!!
              So people if you don’t like her, don’t treat her like that. Commenting on her, you are just showing that she is relevant and got your attention. So you are being contradictory !!! VIVA LA LOPEZ :) LOVE YOU BABY"
              Damn, You wrote a speech , someones deserves an OSCAR

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#57

Good for u!

Master of Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#58

@ImBreezyAf that's true !!! Some people need to learn a lesson. I don't like
                  every single artist that's out today and it's not because I don't like that
                  I will treat that person like garbage ! The Society nowadays removed the word respect from dictionary!!! Jennifer and every single person are an human being, so they need to be respected if they do respect the others!!!

13K3,069
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K3,069

Jun 25, 2012#59

RayJlo wrote:@ImBreezyAf that's true !!! Some people need to learn a lesson. I don't like
                    I will treat that person like garbage ! The Society nowadays removed the word respect from dictionary!!! Jennifer and every single person are an human being, so they need to be respected if they do respect the others!!!

AMEN Ray...Well said!!!!!

12K31
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K31

Jun 25, 2012#60

RayJlo wrote:@ImBreezyAf that's true !!! Some people need to learn a lesson. I don't like

:JenYeahBaby

10K7
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      10K7

Jun 25, 2012#61

:clap :clap

She is trending after an exclusive interview for a brazilian comedy show.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#62

I had to respond after seeing justjared's sight - friggin rotten, horrible people

seriously??? wow - I'm so shocked that there are so many nasty people on here, you all must really have horrible lives to speak this way about someone who entertains millions of people, something you all probably will never even ATTEMPT to do.! her body?? Un friggin believeable and much better than 90% of you guys!! She works hard, has a wonderful close family and has a gorgeous hot boyfriend - Now I get it - you're all just jealous - How does it feel cuddling up with the hatred and jealousy monster at night? I honestly and truly feel sorry for you guys - it sounds like all you have in your lives is misery and hatred!! WELL, gotta say that I'm so happy I took the advice from an awesome actress, mother, dancer and singer - LOVE, try it, it makes life better!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#63

Aww Max and Emme!!! Mamma Lupe!!

Master of Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#64

^Nice speech too, we have focused on the same points !!!

Intro to Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#65

thanks, I don't understand ppl nowadays - why hate? accept, let everyone live their lives how they want and be happy with yourself - isn't that the point of Que Hiciste? love yourself - I should have been a preacher haha

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#66

I wrote on there too , But the word respect will never make its comeback , not since Michael Jackson was on trial. But shes making money for her tour and i havent heard of people making money for hating.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#67

LMAO - everyone's disliking our comments ;P

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 25, 2012#68

ohhh fuck these haters, excuse my language...people are so jealous of JLos success and her CONTINUED domination..they just hate their lives because their in ther mid 40s and couldn't even imagine dancing and singing in front of crowds like she does. If they ever met JLo they would drop on their knees and worship the queeen !!!

12K31
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K31

Jun 25, 2012#69

Come on guys as more as we write a comments, she will be on the top of just jared topics !

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2012#70

this is tomorrow !!! START THE COUNTDOWN PLEASEEEEEEE !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2012#71

:love2

Jun 26, 2012#72

:love2

46K3,606
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,606

Jun 26, 2012#73

Is this another festival or just Jen?

Master of Jenology

Jun 26, 2012#74

^ I think it's jennifer and Ivete Sangalo right?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 27, 2012#75

TODAY!!

Who Is Going??

Read more posts (120 remaining)