Belgrade, Serbia | Belgrade - Kombank Arena | 11/20

Discuss Jennifer's first ever worldwide tour!
emilin
Doctor of Jenology

by emilin, Nov 20th, 2012, 8:32 am

Christian JLove!r
‏@christianm_86
@JLo Please pick me, mama! True JLover for 15 years! Love! #Tweet2Meet #Belgrade #DanceAgainTour pic.twitter.com/TIL7BSuw

Jerry Labor ‏@jeremiahlabor
@JLo Been a huge fan for years, meeting you would be a dream come true! http://twitpic.com/betgix #Tweet2Meet #DanceAgainWorldTour2012 #Belgrade

:Bravo: Guys Help Christian And Nixy1991 With RTs!!! :Bravo:
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Nov 20th, 2012, 9:47 am

Good luck, guys!!! :D
kinga208
Bachelor of Jenology

by kinga208, Nov 20th, 2012, 10:05 am

Jennifer Lopez ‏@JLo:

#Tweet2Meet BELGRADE! Tweet me a pic of you & your ticket to the show. I will pick a winner to come backstage tonight! #DanceAgainTour2012

Good luck, Lovers :)
J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Nov 20th, 2012, 3:24 pm

Have fun Christian and Nixy (and other BBers). :woot

This is the final show in Europe, right?
Killa Tila
Doctor of Jenology

by Killa Tila, Nov 20th, 2012, 4:29 pm

have fun guys!!! :)
Killa Tila
Doctor of Jenology

by Killa Tila, Nov 20th, 2012, 5:05 pm

woohoo christian said on fb that he met jen and they talked!!!! :D
SC88
Admin
Admin

by SC88, Nov 20th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Wow BBers have been on a roll these past couple of weeks!
shanti
Doctor of Jenology

by shanti, Nov 20th, 2012, 5:20 pm

SC88 wrote:Wow BBers have been on a roll these past couple of weeks!

yes!!! :bbrocks :bbrocks :bbrocks
milosh1
Intermediate Jenology

by milosh1, Nov 20th, 2012, 5:27 pm

OOOOOOMG BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFEEE!!!!

[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HF12pOZbfI[/bbvideo]
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Nov 20th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Details!! :popcorn

Adriana won the Tweet2Meet, so we should be hearing about that, too! :D
ChristianM
Doctor of Jenology

by ChristianM, Nov 20th, 2012, 7:32 pm

OMG where should I start! Crazy day. The show was amazing! She was stuned by the crowd, more then 25 000 people were in the arena. Her energy was amazing, this is a different, better version of Jen vs the one I saw in Prague. Amazing! Amazing! After Lets Get Loud people were screming for like 6, 7 mins, throwing fluffy hearts on her (mostly we from the first row), and she couldnt start with Papi, lmao, crowd gone totally wild after thah booty shaking in Lets get loud! Amazing energy in whole arena! And the best part, I MET HER! I had crazy luck! I met Mark Young before the show and ask him about meeting Jen and he was like meeeeh, but when I told him that I was the guy who told her 'I love u without the question mark' he was like, OH you are so meeting her after the show, she liked thah moment! So, he said to me and adriana to wait for show to be finished, and brought us to Jen...and omg...rollercoaster of emotions...we took group photo, she was talkin a bit with everyone, and when she asked me how was the show i told her that It was my second, and that I STILL LOVE HER WITHOUT THE QUESTINMARK, and she was like ooooooh I knooooow about that, that was U, she hugged me and thanked for the support and everything, and said that she hopes shes gonna se us soon again! I was on 7th Heaven....I cant believe this happend...she hugged me so hard, my heart was beating like 300 times per minute...she was a bit tired, but looking awesome and flaweless. Ill post pics tomorrow, Imtyping from my phone, and its so hard...oh, yeah, in backstage I met Mr. Shannon and I told him that he has been voted for a hottest JLo dancer on BBJLO poll, and he thanked to all of you guyz, said thats crazy, and aksed me for my name :) he shoulda aks me for phone number, but oh well... Well, this was the best night of my life! I wanna thank Emilio and Katya for huge support they gave me today, they know what Im talkin about! I Love U all! I love you Mark Young! I Love u Shannon! And I LOVE U Jennifer, my queen!
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Nov 20th, 2012, 7:45 pm

:rollin at you telling Shannon that.

So awesome!! I loved your story. So cool that they remembered that! haha

I love this, guys! :love BBers are on a roll!
emilin
Doctor of Jenology

by emilin, Nov 20th, 2012, 9:23 pm

:woot :woot
it`s My Pleasure baby, :hug
i`m Glad :D
milosh1
Intermediate Jenology

by milosh1, Nov 20th, 2012, 9:27 pm

ChristianM wrote:OMG where should I start! Crazy day. The show was amazing! She was stuned by the crowd, more then 25 000 people were in the arena. Her energy was amazing, this is a different, better version of Jen vs the one I saw in Prague. Amazing! Amazing! After Lets Get Loud people were screming for like 6, 7 mins, throwing fluffy hearts on her (mostly we from the first row), and she couldnt start with Papi, lmao, crowd gone totally wild after thah booty shaking in Lets get loud! Amazing energy in whole arena! And the best part, I MET HER! I had crazy luck! I met Mark Young before the show and ask him about meeting Jen and he was like meeeeh, but when I told him that I was the guy who told her 'I love u without the question mark' he was like, OH you are so meeting her after the show, she liked thah moment! So, he said to me and adriana to wait for show to be finished, and brought us to Jen...and omg...rollercoaster of emotions...we took group photo, she was talkin a bit with everyone, and when she asked me how was the show i told her that It was my second, and that I STILL LOVE HER WITHOUT THE QUESTINMARK, and she was like ooooooh I knooooow about that, that was U, she hugged me and thanked for the support and everything, and said that she hopes shes gonna se us soon again! I was on 7th Heaven....I cant believe this happend...she hugged me so hard, my heart was beating like 300 times per minute...she was a bit tired, but looking awesome and flaweless. Ill post pics tomorrow, Imtyping from my phone, and its so hard...oh, yeah, in backstage I met Mr. Shannon and I told him that he has been voted for a hottest JLo dancer on BBJLO poll, and he thanked to all of you guyz, said thats crazy, and aksed me for my name :) he shoulda aks me for phone number, but oh well... Well, this was the best night of my life! I wanna thank Emilio and Katya for huge support they gave me today, they know what Im talkin about! I Love U all! I love you Mark Young! I Love u Shannon! And I LOVE U Jennifer, my queen!

BLAGO VAMA :)

AAAAAAAAA ubicu vas,niste me zvali :( :argh :-x
J
Doctor of Jenology

by J, Nov 20th, 2012, 10:28 pm

That's awesome, christianM! You wanted to meet her so bad.! Congrats :D
Southshorecarole
Intro to Jenology

by Southshorecarole, Nov 20th, 2012, 10:45 pm

WOW Christian that is FANTASTIC!!! You had the experience of a lifetime! Cherish those memories...relive them in your mind forever!
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology

by rafaelsalguero, Nov 20th, 2012, 11:23 pm

You are so lucky guys !!!! :friends:
Jlonewbie
Master of Jenology

by Jlonewbie, Nov 21st, 2012, 12:03 am

ChristianM wrote:OMG where should I start! Crazy day. The show was amazing! She was stuned by the crowd, more then 25 000 people were in the arena. Her energy was amazing, this is a different, better version of Jen vs the one I saw in Prague. Amazing! Amazing! After Lets Get Loud people were screming for like 6, 7 mins, throwing fluffy hearts on her (mostly we from the first row), and she couldnt start with Papi, lmao, crowd gone totally wild after thah booty shaking in Lets get loud! Amazing energy in whole arena! And the best part, I MET HER! I had crazy luck! I met Mark Young before the show and ask him about meeting Jen and he was like meeeeh, but when I told him that I was the guy who told her 'I love u without the question mark' he was like, OH you are so meeting her after the show, she liked thah moment! So, he said to me and adriana to wait for show to be finished, and brought us to Jen...and omg...rollercoaster of emotions...we took group photo, she was talkin a bit with everyone, and when she asked me how was the show i told her that It was my second, and that I STILL LOVE HER WITHOUT THE QUESTINMARK, and she was like ooooooh I knooooow about that, that was U, she hugged me and thanked for the support and everything, and said that she hopes shes gonna se us soon again! I was on 7th Heaven....I cant believe this happend...she hugged me so hard, my heart was beating like 300 times per minute...she was a bit tired, but looking awesome and flaweless. Ill post pics tomorrow, Imtyping from my phone, and its so hard...oh, yeah, in backstage I met Mr. Shannon and I told him that he has been voted for a hottest JLo dancer on BBJLO poll, and he thanked to all of you guyz, said thats crazy, and aksed me for my name :) he shoulda aks me for phone number, but oh well... Well, this was the best night of my life! I wanna thank Emilio and Katya for huge support they gave me today, they know what Im talkin about! I Love U all! I love you Mark Young! I Love u Shannon! And I LOVE U Jennifer, my queen!

That's so amazing!!!I would die to be in ur place!!!
Sanchoz
Bachelor of Jenology

by Sanchoz, Nov 21st, 2012, 12:52 am

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT VIDEO MILOS POSTED!!!!IM CRYING...I FEEL SO PROUD TO BE SERB ATM...BEST CROWD EVER!!!!!!!!!! AHHH JEN HOLDING THE SERBIAN FLAG OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

awwww here she said i love you in serbian!!!! so cute
[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqZSriZzpA&list=FLSFpfadD0GqKywibY73s2lQ&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/bbvideo]
masc86
Contributor
Contributor

by masc86, Nov 21st, 2012, 2:38 am

So happy for you Christian! Yayyy, u see never give up cuz dreams do come true ;)
Natiii
Intro to Jenology

by Natiii, Nov 21st, 2012, 5:43 am

I'm happy for you. finally we made it! :Bravo: :)
AMAZINGGG! :smile:
Wellyver
Master of Jenology

by Wellyver, Nov 21st, 2012, 6:09 am

After all my support Christian suddenly forgets my name... Bitch, please...
ChristianM
Doctor of Jenology

by ChristianM, Nov 21st, 2012, 6:11 am

Wellyver wrote:After all my support Christian suddenly forgets my name... Bitch, please...

Bitch I thanked to u, omg, I just arrived home, Im writing! Sit down!

:hug
ChristianM
Doctor of Jenology

by ChristianM, Nov 21st, 2012, 6:36 am

Some Pics from the show :) The flag and red fluffy hearts were my idea, ofcourse :D

And the amazing crowd:

[bbvideo=716,428]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic2Cd76ElBU[/bbvideo]
joeylovesjlo
Doctor of Jenology

by joeylovesjlo, Nov 21st, 2012, 6:42 am

Congrats Christian!! :D

Return to “Jennifer Lopez Dance Again World Tour 2012”