12K31
Doctor of Jenology
12K31

Nov 21, 2012#101

@ChristianM I can't believe it !!! Please tell me it is a photoshop please !!!

:woot :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot

14K2,614
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,614

Nov 21, 2012#102

WOW !! Amazing "Until It Beats No More" performance !!!
      I'm so proud of her

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 22, 2012#103

Beautiful night and unforgettable concert.

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Nov 22, 2012#104

Adriana wrote:Pictures from the show (not mine)

Oh I know who took those. She was standing right behind me and kept hitting me in the head with that huge fucking camera of hers. :x

At least they're good pics. lol

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2012#105

ChristianM wrote:She didnt wear make up after the show :D But she was fierce anyway :) her skin is so pure and she was glowing, even extremely tired!

GUYS, take a look at this pic lmao! Serbian Jlovers with our friend from UK (the one who won meet and greet with Jen in London)!

So now we have as many as 8 JLO :D

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2012#106

She looks so good without make-up! It's amazing!

So happy for you guys! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2012#107

Finally, our better quality pic :) Jen, Adriana, Jovana and Me :)

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2012#108

Gorgeuossss :)

Master of Jenology

Nov 23, 2012#109

HQs

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

Nov 23, 2012#110

Thanks, Shanti!!! :D

The intro brings tears to my eyes every time; This woman CAN SING!

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Master of Jenology

Nov 23, 2012#111

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!! :heart

Tuesday, 20 Nov. I prepared for this day for such a long time, i was full of emotions, nervous and very excited to see JLo for the first time! I've never been on any concert so everything was for me new and unexpected!
                        Before I left my friend's home, i saw that JLo was tweeted Tweet2Meet! My hands started to shaking like crazy!
                        I arrived with my best friend Tamara at 3:30pm in front of the arena. Me, Christian, Nixy and Jovana didn't stop tweeting, it was very funny to watch how we all typing our phone and sending tweets on twitter :lol: we knew that this is our only chance to win meet&greet with JLo since we didn't won on Facebook contest. In one moment we heard police around 4:30pm, JLo was coming to the arena! We freak out!!!
                        After 6pm i was checking twitter to see if JLo announced the winners and then, me and Jovana at same time screamed of happiness and jumped together when we saw that we won! My eyes were filled with tears and my heart was beating very fast! We both was saying OMG, we are going to meet JLo! <3
                        At 6:30pm finally the door of the arena was open, everyone was running and thank god we found free place at first row :D Me and Jovana saw Mark at stage! We called him to say that we won Tweet2Meet! He gives to us the tickets and he recognized Christian that he was in Prague so he gave him a ticket too for meet&greet.:woot

Christian had Serbian flag, me and the rest of the crew had the gift for JLo, it was the pillow hearts with writing on Serbian "VOLIM TE" which means I LOVE YOU! <3

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8253/jlooo.jpg

The show started, everyone went crazy and screamed so loud even before she said Belgrade! The opening was so damn good! When she started to sing 'My Love Don't Cost' and coming to the center of catwalk, i could not stop saying OMG, OMG :lol: she was only one meter from me :')
                        The most epic moment on concert was when she said VOLIM TE on Serbian! :bow
                        You can watch it here:
                        [BBvideo][/BBvideo]
                        I gave her my pillow heart when she finished Let's Get Loud and then she said again VOLIM TE <3 then Christian gave her Serbian flag, she hugged the heart and flag together and then she bow to us :bow
                        [BBvideo][/BBvideo]
                        I cried when she sang If You Had My Love
                        [BBvideo][/BBvideo]

We need it to leave our place before On The Floor, so we went at security, waiting show to be over! Me, Jovana and Christian started to dancing while JLo was singing Dance Again and i noticed Mark was watching us LOL
                        JLo finished show holding Serbian flag and I felt like it will fall apart arena from screaming audience.
                        The show was BEYOND AMAZING! Everything was PERFECT!!!! :Bravo:

Meet and Greet:
                        Me, Jovana and Christian were first! Ana was taken a few pics of us three, she even said we're beautiful : D
                        OMG...and then, JLo showed up at door with a big smile! She came to me first, i introduced to her, then i said the show was amazing and she said thank you, we taked a group pic, Christian and Jovana said something and i was the last one who said goodbye so when she shaked my hand and looked at me, her eyes were shining *.* (didn't felt my knee) i said thank you so much for everything, i love you and then she hugged me very tight :love2

When we left the room, we could not believe what happened :' ) it was so emotional, we did a group hug and it was time for goodbye!

I didn't have a camera, just phone so i didn't take lots of pics from concert cuz i wanted to enjoy in show but unfortunately most pics are blurry : (

I bought the poster and tour book! :woot

MY DREAM CAME TRUE! SO THANKFUL TO JLO, HER TEAM AND EVERYONE HERE! LOVE YOU ALL <3

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2012#112

^It was such an incredbile experience, and the best 2 days in my life with you, Serden, Nixy, Milan, Jovana and the rest of the JLovers crew...Something to remmember till the rest of my life! 2 days gave me energy and strenght to move a mountain! Love you guys :hug

+

Huge tnx to Welly, Katya and Emilin again! :)

46K3,606
                          Admin
                          46K3,606

Nov 24, 2012#113

Love it! Great recap!! Congrats again!! :D :D

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2012#114

Omg, I just got back from bussiness trip so I couldnt post my pics and vids.
                              It was amazing night!!!! I post my vids latter today just have to upload them. I bought tour book and t-shirt.
                              One of best nights of my life! Amazing show, she is so beutiful in person, I was amazed, all I could do is scream, dance and sing along. And 3 days after all I talked was just about concert.
                              She must do another world tour!!!! I have to see her again!!!
                              So happy for you Cristian and Adriana!!!

20K2,682
                              Admin
                              20K2,682

Nov 24, 2012#115

:love congrats again and thanks for the recap!

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Nov 25, 2012#116

Nice! Looks like you were super close! :D

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#117

PROFFESIONAL FOOTAGE! FULL SHOW in 3D soon! :woot :woot :woot :woot :woot
                                    OMG Watch it in HD it looks amazing!!! :woot

+

Amazing photos of the show by studio Shobot

12K31
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K31

Nov 26, 2012#118

ChristianM wrote:^It was such an incredbile experience, and the best 2 days in my life with you, Serden, Nixy, Milan, Jovana and the rest of the JLovers crew...Something to remmember till the rest of my life! 2 days gave me energy and strenght to move a mountain! Love you guys :hug

+

You welcome baby

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#119

JLopez wrote:
                                        ChristianM wrote:^It was such an incredbile experience, and the best 2 days in my life with you, Serden, Nixy, Milan, Jovana and the rest of the JLovers crew...Something to remmember till the rest of my life! 2 days gave me energy and strenght to move a mountain! Love you guys :hug

+

You welcome baby
                                        Sorry, Shoug? I dont understand...I thank them cuz they were tweeting for me for tweet2meet, while I was in front the arena...My battery died...What are you trying to say...?

Contributor

Nov 26, 2012#120

She's trying to say that you should have credited her.

:lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#121

I don't understand lol

Contributor

Nov 26, 2012#122

ChristianM wrote:I don't understand lol

What don't you understand? She simply is saying "your welcome baby" like she's pushing it in your face. You didn't thank her. She wants to be thanked.

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#123

One of my vids, 7 min ovations :woot we went crazy :love2

Nov 26, 2012#124

Nov 26, 2012#125

Read more posts (51 remaining)