Doctor of Jenology
22K4,126

Nov 01, 2012#76

That's awesome JLovers! ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#77

Ahhhhhh still can't believe I won!!! :woot

Ok, lol this will be an essay: I just came back

I was in Oberhausen with 3 friends of mine and we stayed in the same hotel as jen's dancer!! Lol we were going through the lobby and I looked down and suddenly saw that green JLO backstage pass and then I looked up and right in front of me were all her dancers!!
      But we were in a hurry so I didn't say anything to them and just stared at them lmao
      We went 2 hours before they opend the doors to the arena. This time we weren't lucky and only got a place in the 2nd row on the right side of the catwalk. Next/in front of me was a very big guy so I barely could see on stage, I only could saw her good when she was on the catwalk.
      This time Stooshe didn't perform but a DJ and two guys .. I forgot their names.

While we were standing outside and later in the arena I tried to tweet, but my Twitter almost didn't work. Lol I even started to tweet her in spanish - well in very bad spanish, but I couldn't remember all the grammtic forms.
      Oh well after a while I gave up and turned my phone off.

I bought a lil lion which I wanted to give to Jen and because I thought I wouldn't meet her backstage I decided to throw it on stage to her. I tied up a lil heart on it's ear and wrote on it that I'm from Beyond Beautiful and that the show was amazing and that she is a true inspiration .. or sth. like that.

Before she starts to sing Papi she always talks with the crowd and I thought that would be the perfect moment. So when she walked in my direction I threw it in front of her. She picked it up and sad sth. like "Aww that's very cute" and was showing it around to the crowd. She also turned to my side and said thank you but she didn't know that I threw it.
      ( I hope somebody recorded that!!)
      After she started to sing Papi a friend of mine turned to me and said that jen just said that she saw that lil lion already on Twitter.
      I didn't hear that because I was just staring at her holding my lion ..
      I have to say the show was once again AMAZING!! She totally rocked the stage and sounded amazing during Until it beats no more!!
      She is a true performer!! :bow
      I loved it that they all put on Halloween costumes!! So cool!! And jen looked so cute in her costume!! She didn't wear any shoes and was dancing barefoot during the whole song. Lol and the dance with Beau was pretty funny with their costumes!!
      After the show I turned my phone on and checked Twitter. It only let me see 5 tweets to me but all the people were congratulating me, so I thought that only could mean that I won!! :woot
      I was soooo happy!!
      But I couldn't read my Dm's and it didn't let me tweet or anything so I was just running around and asked a security guy where I should go and he sent me to the stage. I met there two other fans and we asked a security guard were we should go and he said that the meet & greet was cancelled and that we should leave the arena.
      You can believe how devastaded I was .. I'm lucky one time and then I can't see her. I just started to shake and cry. :shootmyself
      I was running around with this two fans and talked to so many security guys but they had no info.
      In the meantime I could read my tweets, but I couldn't react to @tweet2meet1, because my Twitter didn't work. He always asked us where we are %)
      Lol Mel I saw your tweets, but I couldn't replay.
      Honestly it was horror!! I really thought I couldn't meet her :x We were running around like crazy and they didn't let us in, but after a very long time we finally found the guy who would bring us backstage.
      We waited there for a few minutes and talked with this guy. Benny also passed us and asked if we were the ones who where lost - lol
      And then Marc Young came to me and said I'm the first so I stood in front of that JLo background and Anna did some test photo shootes. 1 min later Jen came in wearing a crey leisure suit.
      She came to me and huged me and asked me how I am .. lol I just said amazing. Almost crying. I didn't know what to say so I just said to her that I was the one who threw that lil lion and she was like ahh that was you. And I had her another present, I bought a very very tiny good luck pig - a very colourful one and I gave it to her. Lol and she was first holding it upside and looked at it like 'what is that?' :lol: Well I turned it up in her hand and said that that is a good luck pig for the rest of her tour. She responed but I forgot what she said ...
      Anna then took two pics of her with me ( we only did solo pics)and she then sighned my Tourbook which I bought in munich and took with me to Oberhausen.
      Lol I don't wanna know how I look on the pic - my hair was a mess because of all the running and my eyes looked very dark because my mascara smudge, because I cried.
      In all the hurry, I forgot one bag in the backstage area with my camera in - the camera isn't worth a lot and I only filmed the Halloween dance again performance. But I will call the arena tomorrow (today was a holiday) and ask if they found it and if they can send it to me.
      LOl because of my missing camera I had to run around again and I just felt soo sick afterward. I didn't drink and eat that much on that day and then the stress and everything was a lil bit too much ..

BUT OMG I MET JENNIFER LOPEZ!!! :love2
      Lol I definitely never will forget this day!! This was the best night of my life .. with all it's ups and downs but I met Jen so everything else isn't important ;)

Master of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#78

Amazing story!! I'm so happy for you that you finally met Jennifer :)

And i hope you'll get your bag and camera back

Master of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#79

Uhh Miriam ich freu mich so sehr für dich :love2
          Wir kennen uns ja schon ne ganze weile da bin ich ganz
          stolz das es jemand von uns mal geschafft hat sie zu treffen...
          Kanns kaum erwarten das Foto zu sehen :woot

46K3,572
          Admin
          46K3,572

Nov 01, 2012#80

Great story!! :love I'm glad it all worked out!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#81

GREAT STORY MIRIAM,
              Very Glad For You Babe

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#82

Im so glad, Miriam! You are one of my favourite BBrs and Im so happy for you! <3

Master of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#83

Amazing story :love2 :love2 :love2 Congrats :) :hug

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#84

Great story! I hope we get to see the part where she came out in her costume!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#85

Thank you sooo much guys!! :hug It still feels so unreal :woot

@jjlo Vielen Dank! Ich kann es immer noch nicht glauben ... bin auch schon ganz gespannt auf das Bild!!

@Christian Aww thank you baby. I like you, too :kiss

12K31
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K31

Nov 01, 2012#86

Amaaaaaaaaaaazing story sweety i'm so happy for you :woot

13K3,059
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        13K3,059

Nov 01, 2012#87

I am so so so so happy for you Miriam! What an amazing story, so happy it all worked out in the end!!!

46K3,572
                          Admin
                          46K3,572

Nov 01, 2012#88

a few pics:

22K4,126
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,126

Nov 01, 2012#89

She looks sexy!!

13K3,059
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              13K3,059

Nov 01, 2012#90

OMG Jen has see through glasses!!!!! LMAO!!

She looks stunnnning

12K31
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K31

Nov 01, 2012#91

Both looks tired

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#92

She looks kinda mad, but I love what she's wearing!

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#93

I love how Jenn and Casper outfits always match!!
                                      I wanna see the dance in the costume!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#94

JenRox wrote:I found these on Tumblr

What i get from her expression in the second picture - Two tall ladies and she is not wearing her heels. Womens insecurities lol.

Oh and nice story LaGuitarra. Congratulations!

12K31
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K31

Nov 02, 2012#95

LOL I was so shocked when i saw her live !! She is so petite :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#96

Lucy19 wrote:
                                            JenRox wrote:I found these on Tumblr

What i get from her expression in the second picture - Two tall ladies and she is not wearing her heels. Womens insecurities lol.

Oh and nice story LaGuitarra. Congratulations!

OH MY GOD THE GUY AT THE VERY END IN GRAY IS A SERBIAN FOOTBALLER...NEVEN SUBOTIC OMGGGGGG THATS SO COOL

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#97

LOVE the sweat outfit. I have the same outfit! Those things are soooo comfortable and they keep u warm!

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#98

DANCE AGAIN in Halloween costumes :woot :woot :woot

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

12K31
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K31

Nov 02, 2012#99

OMG! How can she dance with long dress !! LOL

And without shoes !! :lol:

I really love this women :love2

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#100

i love it! thanks for the video! :woot

Read more posts (38 remaining)