Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#101

LOL!!!!The part at @3.30 where she shouted "You Sing" is so cute and so funny!!
    And this DA performance has a different vibe , you can actually tell she doesnt take the dance break routine as serious as usaul!!I love it!!

20K7,749
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,749

Nov 02, 2012#102

Great story :D !! and this video is super cool hehe

12K31
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K31

Nov 02, 2012#103

Yeah she looks so comfortable as she singing and dancing in her house :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#104

Adriana wrote:DANCE AGAIN in Halloween costumes :woot :woot :woot

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

she is sooo cute! love her more! :D thanks for the video :)

46K3,572
          Admin
          46K3,572

Nov 02, 2012#105

LMAO, that is awesome!!!

She was probably so happy to dance barefoot instead of heels, hahaha.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#106

Hello guys here's my story from the concert in Oberhausen...

The show was sooo amazing! I was in the first row infront of the catwalk soo i could saw her and the whole show perfectly. It was amazing! Im a huge fan since im glad and i bought this f**ckin tix just on weekend. I thought i could never get to the concert cause no one of my friends wanted to spend 91€ and hotel costs in oberhausen (im from Frankfurt) for jlo ( chumps :fool: ) but in the end i found a guy from my danceclass who came with me.. My friend and i did that Tweet2Meet thing too and we also had no connection to the web while the concert so i can feel with miriam how she felt :argh ..

We saw Tiana (cousin of jen) inront of us. She sat between the barrier and the catwalk. She was so cute! She sang every song from the bottom of her heart and she said hello to us :twisted: she was sexy too haha..

Jen looked so hot! She's a prof in person. Im a dancer and i know how a choreo has to look like and the choreos of the show were all amazing and synchron! Not one mistake! :Bravo:
              You could saw how she get better and better with every show she's performing. She was very cute and funny and talked much more to the audience than other conerts she did before.
              Jen looked right in my eyes several times.. That feeling is too good :dance
              The woman who filmed the concert gave me a feather after lets get loud. It was the feather from these feather things that are used in the choreo from cat and terra in lets get loud. I wil keep the feather forever :lol:
              Do you know guys the name from the camera woman, im sure she's one of the team from jen cause she was dressed up too.. I wanna thank her on twitter.

I have pics from the concert and i filmed dance again with the costumes but i can upload it next week. I forgot my charger in the hotel and they will send it next week to me so that means no phone till next week.. Im a dead man. :o

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#107

cool experience burger. glad u had a great night. cant wait for the photos and videos :D thanks

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#108

Great story @ilkiburger :woot I'm glad you found somebody who went with you!! So cool that you got that feather - I would keep it forever, too!!
                  I think the camera woman you mean is Anna (did she wear a pink wig?), I'm not sure if she got a Twitter account or not.

-------

Btw. I just called the arena, they found my bag and will send it to me. Lol I had to wait on the phone and while I waited they played Dance Again :D :D

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#109

i'm sure she was glad to be dancing bare foot instead of in heels. Her smile during the dance break was so adorbale :love2 It seems she really enjoyed this dance alot more :dance her face lit up so much :hug

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#110

LaGuitarra wrote:Great story @ilkiburger :woot I'm glad you found somebody who went with you!! So cool that you got that feather - I would keep it forever, too!!
                      I think the camera woman you mean is Anna (did she wear a pink wig?), I'm not sure if she got a Twitter account or not.

-------

Btw. I just called the arena, they found my bag and will send it to me. Lol I had to wait on the phone and while I waited they played Dance Again :D :D

Yea thats her, she wore a pink wig. Thanks!
                      And cool that you'll have your bag again. ;)

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#111

I love the video in their halloween costumes. She is so cute!! I love her more and more!! :)

46K3,572
                        Admin
                        46K3,572

Nov 02, 2012#112

Yay, I'm glad you got to see her! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#113

Here are some good videos: Credit to MrSam4044

You can see the lion which I threw on stage in the beginning :woot :D
                            [BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#114

good videos! i love and enjoyed them all. jen is so good! :)
                              thanks for sharing them :D

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 02, 2012#115

23K5,923
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,923

Nov 02, 2012#116

^ AP LMAO.

If I didn't know better, I'd think she was drunk. :P

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 03, 2012#117

14K2,581
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,581

Nov 03, 2012#118

Thanks for the videos, Amazing & special concert

12K31
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K31

Nov 03, 2012#119

Thank you guys for all videos, pic's and stories... Amazing !!

Contributor

Nov 03, 2012#120

QLaGuitarra
                                          I'm so glad that you met Jennifer at least!
                                          When I so someone handing up the lion to Jen I thought it was you cause I've seen your pic with it on twitter before. Later after the show I tried to to sms and call you but I had noted the wrong number, but you would have been busy anyway...
                                          I had participated in that tweet2meet contest too, but it was impossible to get any informations from the securities or anyone else - it was the worst to imagine I might have won but didn't get the information and miss it.

BTW The show was amazing,I'm so glad that I saw Jennifer live, I was sitting quite close to the stage and could make amazing vids. I'll try to upload, but youtube is so slowly and always interrupted. Hope to upload later...

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2012#121

Great videos and stories!!! :smile:

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2012#122

She looks so happy in her Halloween costume! :D

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2012#123

She's gorgeous in Halloween costume :woot I love it!! :love2
                                                and i envy these guys... hug JLO?? Dream :love2

46K3,572
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,572

Nov 04, 2012#124

LaGuitarra wrote:Here are some good videos: Credit to MrSam4044

You can see the lion which I threw on stage in the beginning :woot :D

That's awesome!!! :love

Who are the guys she brought on stage? So cool!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 04, 2012#125

^OMG!!!I never saw that!!!If it was me I would have pass out!!

Read more posts (13 remaining)