13K3,068
Doctor of Jenology
13K3,068

Nov 24, 2012#151

Love those pics...anyone notice the beer can behind her feet n the white dress....REMOVE lol

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2012#152

1.) Both articles are from AL ARABIYA NEWS

PARTY PEOPLE OF DUBAI: J.LO SEDUCES THE CROWD ON THE FLOOR

22 November was a day of giving thanks, not least for the Dubai crowd who saw JLo ‘dance again’ for them on her world tour UAE stop. The cosmopolitan audience at expat-central was celebrating the music of their favorite Latino artiste.

The Bronx-born bonita broke into her show to a mellow opening that lulled us into the false pretense: This was no diva entrance and yet she was encrusted in jewels enough to stretch across the JBR walk. "I'm still Jenny from the Block" - she belted out not long after, but she could have fooled some.

The platinum-selling recording artist and American Idol judge wore a clustered Swaroski number (courtesy of the crystal designer flashed in her On the Floor video), bejeweled from top to toe in a studded set that hugged her signature curves.

Diva she may not have been but show-girl she was. Owner of the world-famous butt, the pop-icon gave us a night of Hispanic heat in a line-up of thumping performance. Her 'BF' who doubled as dancer was just one of a string of hot male stage props flanking the lucky lady. Casper Smart- the much-talked about ultimate support in boyfriends, on tour with his girl- was strutting his stuff for both love and money.

A boxing ring-themed set allowed her to flash her toned tum and woman power. The 43 year-old gave the Dubai venue all her energy and love. She danced, chatted, and shook hands with the audience – proving that she really was still down-to-earth-like-this-Jenny!

The concert, at the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre on November 22, was never short of her snazzy bling; and, sucking in your breath at costume after set after stunt, you couldn’t help but remember just how far behind she’d left her humble Bronx roots.

A nice touch for the Lebanese in the audience on their national day came when she draped a Cedar flag around her voluptuous frame: The crowd- clearly with a rich Levantine fanbase - went wild! Later she threw her own weight back on stage with a Puerto Rican flag.

In true silver screen actress-style, she indulged in some gushing 'lovey dovey' moments with her partner on a staged video monitor, and also got her twins on display. She ended with party anthem ‘On the Floor’, leaving her Emirati and international party people to put their drinks up. Their love hadn't cost a thing-- but for the VIP ticket fee.

Share you experiences or feedback! Did you attend the J-Lo concert leg of her Dance Again tour in Dubai? Hot or not? Satisfied customer?

+++++++++++++++++++

2.) J.Lo BEDAZZLES FANS IN DUBAI

Friday, 23 November 2012
      Singer Jennifer Lopez paraded a Lebanese flag handed to her by a fan at her concert in Dubai which coincided with Lebanon’s 69th anniversary of Independence Day. (Courtesy of BeirutNightLife)
      Singer Jennifer Lopez paraded a Lebanese flag handed to her by a fan at her concert in Dubai which coincided with Lebanon’s 69th anniversary of Independence Day. (Courtesy of BeirutNightLife)
      [Pin It] inShare0

By Laila Rashed
      Al Arabiya News

Jennifer Lopez, singer, actress and former American Idol judge bedazzled fans on Thursday night when she brought her “Dance Again World Tour” to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

The mother of two stunned fans with her over the top and spectacular entrance in a bedazzled body suit and feathered head dress accompanied by Disneyesque music.

The “Dance Again World Tour” featured a range of her smash hits along with J.Lo’s signature dance moves performed with her entourage of talented dancers. Casper Smart, J.Lo’s younger boyfriend joined the performer in a number of popular hits.
      J.Lo stunned fans with her over the top and spectacular entrance. (AFP)
      J.Lo stunned fans with her over the top and spectacular entrance. (AFP)

The American entertainer exhibited six different outfits from jeweled body suits, short sparkly sequined dresses as well as remarkable suit turned into dress.

J.LO interacted with the crowd as she made small talk and repeatedly shouted out “Dubai, I love you” keeping an electric atmosphere alive throughout the hour and a half performance.

The “Simple girl from the Bronx” as she called herself on Thursday, revived her early singles like “Love Don’t Cost A Thing” and “Jenny From The Block” that thrilled the crowd.

Intimate photos of the singer with her twins Emme and Max were projected on a screen as she performed “One Step At A Time.”

The concert closed with her most recent singles “On The Floor” and “Dance Again,” followed by stage fireworks and confetti cannons which were showered over the crowd.
      J.Lo wore a Lebanese flag handed to her by a fan. (Courtesy of BeirutNightLife)
      J.Lo wore a Lebanese flag handed to her by a fan. (Courtesy of BeirutNightLife)

J.Lo paraded a Lebanese flag handed to her by a fan as she leaned towards the audience. The concert coincided with Lebanon’s 69th anniversary of Independence Day.

Fans turned to twitter sharing images and post-concert excitement.

“I can’t believe J Lo is 40 something years old performing like this... Too good #JLoDubai,” tweeted Sameer al-maskari, @chubbyMaskari.

“@JLo’s concert was AMAZINGG!! She is a real entertainer.. Best concert I've been to so far #JLO #Dubai,” tweeted Maryam Sadek, @iloveseldemz.

J.Lo responded to a number of tweets following the concert thanking them for their support: “Thank u soooo much!!”

J.Lo attended the inauguration of world’s largest new Audi car showroom in Dubai, Arabian Business online on Wednesday, accompanied by boyfriend Smart.

“We’ve been looking forward to coming to Dubai, I have to tell you, the whole time we’ve been on tour” said J.Lo at the Audi car showroom in Dubai.

The singer departs Dubai on Friday night.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2012#153

Hello! Shannon :smokin

Jen and 8o @the audi showroom

Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2012#154

Raves
          REVIEW: JLo gets Dubai dancing, again

Jennifer Lopez performs at the Media City Amphiteatre in Dubai \on November 22, 2012. The singer delved back into her back catalogue on Thursday night, bringing it right up-to-date with latest hit ‘Dance Again.’

by Natalie Long, Editor: Tabloid!
          November 24, 2012.

Images 1 of 5
          1-2-3-4-5

Jennifer Lopez had a lot of expectation heaped on her ahead of her debut Dubai performance on Thursday night. The concert at Dubai Media City Amphitheatre was sold out months ahead of time — a rarity in this city.

So what were people looking for from the singer, on her first world tour but with a career going back to the ’90s, recently revived thanks to a stint on American Idol? If they wanted dance, shimmer, smiles and song, then they were well served.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen as many people packed into Media City as I did on Thursday night; what must have been tens of thousands following Lopez’s every booty shake — and there were a few. Lopez played the hits, thankfully delving into her back catalogue for the tracks we loved from the ’90s — a highlight being “I’m Real” with Ja Rule — and coming right up to date with the night’s finale, “Dance Again”. (A note to those people who leave a concert before the encore: You missed out on the song the concert was named for, an amazing dance show from Lopez and her current boyfriend Casper Smart and about a ton of glitter raining down. Is an early taxi worth that?)

The trawl through her hits showed the singer and dancer’s incredible versatility. When the dominating sound of the charts was hip-hop in the ’90s, that’s what she did. When it was pop, she was there again. And today’s electronic dance music? She’s on it. But somehow it all sounds genuine — she’s not pandering to what’s cool, she’s just real.

Article continues below

If you didn’t come to hear the songs, then you probably came to see her shake that booty, and there was no disappointment there. In fact, in the early part of the concert, she sacrificed her singing to dance, singing to a backing track and sounding occasionally breathless (we can forgive the mum of two, who is on the last leg of an epic global tour). Lopez’s roots as a dancer were still clear to see, thanks in part to her amazing costumes by Zuhair Murad. I think where ever you were at the concert, you couldn’t miss the megawatt sparkle of her crystal-encrusted, skin tight jumpsuit or glittering mini dress.

Granted, those costumes took a while to get on and off, so there were a few interludes where we were left waiting for Lopez to come back, breaking the flow of the concert, but that’s a small price to pay to see those costumes. She didn’t forget her Latin roots, breaking into a salsa moment, and getting the guys in the crowd to scream for her when she called them her “papis”. She looked like she was having fun, reaching down from the catwalk that reached into the crowd to touch her fans, and draping herself with a Lebanese flag thrown to her (I’m not sure she knew what it was, however). When she did take a seat to sing, giving her full voice to songs like “Until It Beats No More”, she proved she was the perfect American Idol judge — she’s got great pipes. What can’t this woman do?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 25, 2012#155

jenNY88 wrote:Hello! Shannon :smokin

Jen and 8o @the audi showroom

Thanks for the new pics!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2012#156

She is beyond amazing!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 25, 2012#157

A medley of the show

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Nov 25, 2012#158

The E News interview airs this week, so be on the lookout. :D

Alicia Quarles ‏@aliciaquarles

. @JLo gave me a great interview. We spoke about love, kids, and everything in-between. Woman to woman. Watch @enews pic.twitter.com/iDbapjCC

Alicia Quarles ‏@aliciaquarles

@BBjlo @jlo @enews it airs this week. We got some good stuff, so be sure to check it out.

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#159

Can't wait....and Bow down to Jenn for another sold out show in Dubai!!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#160

The Setlist from Dubai's concert was:

"Never Gonna Give Up" (Video Introduction)
                      "Get Right"
                      "Love Don't Cost a Thing"
                      "I'm Into You"
                      "Waiting for Tonight"
                      "Louboutins" (Space Cowboy Remix)(Video Interlude)
                      "Goin' In"
                      "I'm Real (Murder Remix)"
                      "All I Have"
                      "Feelin' So Good"
                      "Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)"
                      "Jenny from the Block"
                      "Brave" / "I'm Glad" / "Secretly" (Video Interlude)
                      "If You Had My Love" (Acoustic)
                      "Qué Hiciste"
                      "Until It Beats No More"
                      "Baby I Love U!" (Video Interlude)
                      "Do It Well"
                      "Whatever You Wanna Do"
                      "Hold It Don't Drop It"
                      "Untitled" (Video Interlude)
                      "Let's Get Loud"
                      "Papi"
                      "On the Floor"
                      "Dance Again"

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2012#161

it's the same like in Europe ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#162

same in Manila. :)

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#163

Love these pics, she looks like the old school J.Lo!!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2012#164

HQs

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Nov 28, 2012#165

Thanks!

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2012#166

wow, she looks amazing! Love HQs, thanks

Master of Jenology

Nov 28, 2012#167

Thanks K! Mama looks gorgeous!!!!!!

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Nov 29, 2012#168

Here's a video of her arriving at the show in an Audi.

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

She's at about 49 secs

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2012#169

that was a few secondes but it can be possible to see she looked amazing as always :)

Master of Jenology

Nov 30, 2012#170

Thats a high quality video said the yr 1998

Master of Jenology

Nov 30, 2012#171

I found 3 more pics from after party

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Nov 30, 2012#172

Thanks for the pics! :D

I remember some of you guys said you were going to the after party. Did you end up going?

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2012#173

i was there guys i went from lebanon to uae just to see the queen and she was amazin best moments of my life . she rocked the after party too .

Read more posts (-2 remaining)