So beautiful, love her look!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 27, 2012#52

finally managed to upload at least 1 video

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2012#53

Night maneuvers :Jennifer Lopez in Prague. Kids brought out in pajamas

Lopez with twins Emme and Max (4), boyfriend Casper Smart (25), and an entourage stayed at the Mandarin. She chose a presidential suite for 55,000 crowns.

"We are such a gypsy family on the road," Lopez says her tour bus around Europe. Air travel would be more convenient, but the kids love the bus. No wonder. It's such a luxury villa on wheels.
        Lopez, dubbed »Best ass of the world", in the bus apparently slept well. Already 10 hours went by traveling to the Golden City, they knew only from photographs. Only a moment to rest and 17 hours left for the concert in the arena.
        Dressing room in white
        The singer had a wardrobe in white, including furniture, mirrors, vases and flowers. The organizers of the famous diva got a special coffee and water. "We had to get it from Germany," said Lightning Jaroslav Svoboda from the organizing agency BESTSPORT and revealed that in the green room JLo doesn't allow a single drop of alcohol.
        What could not be left out,package sliced ​​Cheddar cheese, slice of white bread, strawberry jam, brown sugar, two packages of onion dip, waffles, plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, half a pound of fresh thinly sliced ​​Virginia ham,Hellmanns mayonnaise, two cans of tuna in salt, pepper and garlic, package of cleaning wipes, lavender spray to fragrance the area where the singer is staying
        stellar bus
        Vehicle that Jennifer Lopez chose to travel, really worth it. Six bunks and a double bed, all sitting chairs in leather, lined bathroom tiles. The kitchen has a large refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, kettle and toaster. For entertainment, large LCD TV, DVD, radio, CD player and even a PlayStation.

Who also runs Starbus
        an Austrian company that leases buses, used by many foreign stars of show business. Among the biggest names include the Rolling Stones, U2 and Madonna. Her rival Lady Gaga also uses the bus, just like the famous band Metallica.In the acting world is regular customer Kevin Costner.
        More pics of emme ,max,jen and the tour bus
        http://www.blesk.cz/galerie/celebrity-s ... 37/?foto=0

Oct 27, 2012#54

Jennifer Lopez on her European tour stops in Prague. The concert, however, not been without problems. During the afternoon, at the the O2 Arena a doctor was ordered !

Three hours before the show was supposed to start a Czech doctor was called, Milan Stech from Prague clinics . Everyone was horrified that something happened to Jennifer. "One of the dancers collapsed, so I gave him infusion," said Stech.
          Children trailed in Prague
          Jennifer Lopez was obviously tired traveling from Prague. The whole day had not come been out of the hotel. Finally she came out with her children, twins Emme and Max (4). In addition to the twins,the bodyguards also guareded their grandmother.
          While the kids were in town, Jennifer Lopez was all day hiding in the hotel and photographers nor the fans showed up . Apparently she ran out yesterday's concert quietly, in Munich. It certainly was demanding journey by bus. According to sources, the sexy singer ariived in a private jet, but the children apparently came by bus.
          Jennifer's team came to Prague in a convoy of several black luxury bus shortly after five o'clock in the morning. The hotel security wall was covered ,the sleepy kids clothed in pajamas.
          Check out the exclusive video of her arrival.

http://www.blesk.cz/clanek/celebrity-sv ... stalo.html

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2012#55

Master of Jenology

Oct 27, 2012#56

Find that hard to believe she flew in on a private jet and the kids had to take a bus

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2012#57

My moment with JLo was before Papi! So, please guys, search for Papi from prague...I still cant access fast internet here, + its snowing, and Im leaving tomorrow, so...here we go again...15 hrs to Serbia...Ill upload my photos Monday evening or Tuesday...sorry, I cant earlier :(

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2012#58

wow great pics!

Master of Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#59

her hair is a bit different in this concert!!

Master of Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#60

Kristianeeeeee 3:28 :woot :woot :woot

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

Intro to Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#61

Yesterday I returned from The Czech Republic... I was my third time and finally WE MADE IT!!! I have pic with my beautiful singer!! <3 :woot
                        She had white roses from me, she shook my hand and said "Thank you and see you at the show" She's gorgeous, nice, amazing, FANTASTIC person!! :love2 I love her!! :smile:

Intro to Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#62

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Oct 28, 2012#63

Natiii wrote:Yesterday I returned from The Czech Republic... I was my third time and finally WE MADE IT!!! I have pic with my beautiful singer!! <3 :woot
                            She had white roses from me, she shook my hand and said "Thank you and see you at the show" She's gorgeous, nice, amazing, FANTASTIC person!! :love2 I love her!! :smile:
                            So it's you! Congrats! ;)

Master of Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#64

Congrats Nati! :D :D :D

20K7,821
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,821

Oct 28, 2012#65

So cool !! Congrats !!! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#66

amazing, congratulations nati! :D

Intro to Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#67

WoW I didn't see these pictures. :D
                                    Thank you!! :)

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#68

Hey natiiii u where also waiting in berlin right... u and two of ur girlfriends?

46K3,605
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,605

Oct 28, 2012#69

Love it!!! :jenclap2

Intro to Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#70

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:Hey natiiii u where also waiting in berlin right... u and two of ur girlfriends?

Yesss

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#71

Adriana wrote:Kristianeeeeee 3:28 :woot :woot :woot

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

OMFG!!! THank you for finding this! OMG! Im shaking again! WOW! Im having a blast again! I cant omg!!!!!!! :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2012#72

Natiii wrote:Yesterday I returned from The Czech Republic... I was my third time and finally WE MADE IT!!! I have pic with my beautiful singer!! <3 :woot

Oct 28, 2012#73

omg christian wow!!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2012#74

Here are the pics :D
                                                  P.s. JLoGreece, dont u dare! :x

Intro to Jenology

Oct 29, 2012#75

wasnt the beginning of On The Floor just magical?

Read more posts (13 remaining)