Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#201

great story EVE. congrats! thanks for sharing all those stuff :D im excited too!!

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Nov 01, 2012#202

Love it!! Glad you had an amazing time!! :D

14K678
      Admin
      14K678

Nov 01, 2012#203

I liked the part @2:01 :D

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Jennifer taking the flag and doing the improvised dance @2:44:

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Nov 01, 2012#204

hahaha, that's great!!

You can tell she has her fans going, hahaha. Love it!

Intro to Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#205

I just can't tell you enough how much I loved the improv!!!

Nov 01, 2012#206

EVE wrote:
              JenRox wrote:Tell us alll about it from your POV! :popcorn So crazy that you flew in! hahaha Love it!
              Rotterdam was brilliant! Lianne and Maurice did a great job highlighting what happened in their stories, but I'll give it a go too.

When it was announced Jennifer was doing a world tour, I didn't want to limit my attendance to one concert, so after I knew Maurice and Manou would be coming to London for the 02 Arena concert, I decided to go to Holland for the show and booked a ticket as they were also going. One of the highlights in London was catching one of the dancers JLo vests.

OK, so next up for me was Rotterdam, Holland! I had taken a Puerto Rican flag to the London show and took it to Holland, although when the day came I considered leaving it behind so I could concentrate on taking pics as I didnt take very many in London, but Manou was like 'you can take and fold it in your bag' so I thought why not. I travelled to the venue with Manou (and her mum and sister) and met Lianne and Maurice, then Stefan afterwards it was the first time we'd met, very sweet guy :-)

So after standing in the rain for about [2 hours?] we were let into the Golden Circle area and stood in front of the catwalk section. We waited for a while, the support act Stooshe performed and after we waited some more and took a few photos.

When the lights went out we all knew what time it was, the arena was full of screaming fans and the intro video started with the dancers on stage.

My favourite performances, were Waiting For Tonight (I just loved it!), If You had My Love, Love Don't Cost a thing, Jenny From the block (loving the dance break). So many great parts!!!

It got to the part of the show where Jennifer addresses the crowd and she asked if there were any Latinos in the crowd and there were some cheers. She went to greet crowd to the left and the right of her and came back to the end of the catwalk, at this point I was waving the flag as much I could for her to see it and she started talking again. She looks down saw the flag and was like: "Is that for me?" The girl in front of me was able to take it and pass it Jennifer (the girl apologised but I think I just looked at her smiling). All of a sudden the bongos started playing and Jennifer wrapped the flag round her an started to dance, it was really fun. Video below (credit to the owner)

[BBvideo 550,300][/BBvideo]

Here are some of my pics below:

click to enlarge:

The atmosphere was just fantastic, and in my opinion the Rotterdam concert was better than the London, 02 show. When the concert ended we saw Benny and went over to say, Maurice started talking to him and told him what a good show it was and Benny said to come closer. Maurice, Stefan, Lianne, Manou and I went to speak with him some more and then invited us backstage to see Jennifer. Like wow. We followed Benny backstage, past security and up a flight of steps and furthwe down a corridor. There was door to our left and I heard Jennifer's voice and saw her standing there in her gold outfit, I remember saying "oh my god, she looks amazing!" We walked in and gave us hugs and, had a chat and also said how much we enjoyed the show. I can't remember who asked, but someone asked about taking the PR flag and she said she did some improv and didnt know how long it was gonna go on for. We took two pictures one from Maurice's camera and one from Jennifer's team and Benny said the pictures would be up on the site soon.

We left the room, happy JLo fans for sure! Naturally, later on your like, 'why didnt I say this, or that' but at the same time being overwhelmed in awe makes it special. Thanks again to Maurice, Lianne, Manou and Stefan - it's a Holland trip I won't forget.

For all those who have booked a ticket but yet to attend - you're in for a treat, have fun, we got the World Tour we asked for. :rockon
              Couldn't have said it better myself! And I asked her about the flag, because again, it that improv warms my heart :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2012#207

Great story guys!! :woot I love the lil improv dance with the flag - so cool :D

14K2,771
                Contributor
                14K2,771

Nov 04, 2012#208

for the ones interested: I posted some more pics on my facebook ;)

26K8,905
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,905

Nov 11, 2012#209

Maybe a bit childish, but I really liked the ladies versus papis competition. :oops: That's when the crowd went crazy.

[BBvideo][/BBvideo]

@8.45

Does she do this at every show? :D

Master of Jenology

Nov 11, 2012#210

^U mean the lady vs papi???I think she does...
                      but the little dancing prior that ,,that's extra special for that show lol

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Nov 11, 2012#211

Yeah, she does.

I always love when artists do that. Hearing all the noise in a stadium like that is so cool. Hearing the audience sing is also really cool. I'd imagine that it must be really special for her knowing that everyone is there just for her, too.

Read more posts (-14 remaining)