Doctor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#226

lmao right! that was so bad... but she made it cute for her! lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#227

elvenpath wrote:I enjoyed it, too. The thing that bothered me was that the general public seemed cold.
      The same happened to me!! They kept shouting that we should sit down! I mean... how can you be sitting down and just watching while jen sings Get right???!!! It's just crazy.
      I dont think they were fans at all, they didnt know most of the songs... i dont know...

Entre nosotros, un publico careta de mierda, jaja, gente con plata q dijo "ohh,viene jennifer lopez, hay q verla!". Me cayeron muy mal!!
      POr suerte habia fanaticos como nosotros que nos gritamos y cantamos la vida!!!! :woot

Jun 23, 2012#228

BRAVE wrote:
        FeelinSoGood2002 wrote:is it just me or does the buenos aires crowd really suck? :coffee

NOT AT ALL.

Argentina has the most amazing crowd around the world
        Not according to me but to worldwide artists like Madonna, U2, Kylie Minogue, Rolling Stones, etc.

Jennifer was really happy during this show, she mentioned that she was feeling like home and that this concert was special to her.

The main problem is that most of front row seats were reserved for people that ARE NOT J.LO FANS such as local celebrities and family and friends of people working to the company that brought her to Argentina.

I HATE THIS but is a usual thing that happens very often in concerts in Argentina.

When the VIP area IS NOT next to the stage, you will see REAL FANS dancing, jumping and singing

totally agree!!!! :rockon

14K678
        Admin
        14K678

Jun 23, 2012#229

This Youtube account got awesome videos of the concert:
          http://www.youtube.com/user/lodirob

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#230

cconte wrote:can anyone translate what she says at the end of the video? I know it's something about love
            Love... different kinds of love, right? yes... But there is a kind of love, i dont even know how to describe it, real, unconditional. You'll see what i'm talking about

here u go xD

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#231

she kill HIDI in every way. Vocals are amazing..

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#232

HOLD IT DON´T DROP IT

Another of the pics i´ve taken

I love the backdrop video:

"TONIGHT. JENNIFER LOPEZ. Soul & funk. LIVE"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#233

Looks cinetmatic

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#234

DANCE AGAIN - ARGENTINA

Look at her huge smile when she hears the noise for beau...and he pats her ass at the end - how cute

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#235

Cute

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#236

SC88 wrote:This Youtube account got awesome videos of the concert:
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/lodirob

Now those are great seats!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#237

Yah those are really good seats! :-) :-) :-)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#238

Lol have you guys seen the Let's get loud performance? She had problems with her trouser they riped up on the side .. but her dancers helped her with it - very professional :D

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo] @2:30 @2:55

12K31
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K31

Jun 23, 2012#239

BRAVE wrote:HOLD IT DON´T DROP IT

Another of the pics i´ve taken

I love the backdrop video:

"TONIGHT. JENNIFER LOPEZ. Soul & funk. LIVE"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Amazing !! :woot

Thanks !!

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2012#240

anacarolina21 wrote:
                                elvenpath wrote:I enjoyed it, too. The thing that bothered me was that the general public seemed cold.
                                The same happened to me!! They kept shouting that we should sit down! I mean... how can you be sitting down and just watching while jen sings Get right???!!! It's just crazy.
                                I dont think they were fans at all, they didnt know most of the songs... i dont know...

Entre nosotros, un publico careta de mierda, jaja, gente con plata q dijo "ohh,viene jennifer lopez, hay q verla!". Me cayeron muy mal!!
                                POr suerte habia fanaticos como nosotros que nos gritamos y cantamos la vida!!!! :woot

100% agree!!

en mi fila yo era el unico que conocia sus canciones y el unico que cantaba!
                                mucha gente famosa habia maradona, mirtha legrand, etc...
                                que gente de mierdaa!!! ocupaban lugar al pedo en vez de dejar a los verdades fans adelante u.u

I film a short parts in the show.. las personas de seguridad no me dejaban grabar, lleve una camara y me apuntaban con el lazer :x :evil:

Intro to Jenology

Jun 24, 2012#241

anacarolina21 wrote:
                                  cconte wrote:can anyone translate what she says at the end of the video? I know it's something about love
                                  Love... different kinds of love, right? yes... But there is a kind of love, i dont even know how to describe it, real, unconditional. You'll see what i'm talking about

here u go xD
                                  Thank you!!!

46K3,605
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,605

Jun 24, 2012#242

Jennifer Lopez Goes to Hospital, Production Personnel Robbed in Argentina

By Alexandra Gratereaux

Published June 22, 2012

Jennifer Lopez's trip to Argentina was quite hectic.

The international star, who was in the South American country as part of her “Dance Again” tour had items belonging to her production personnel stolen, just hours after leaving a clinic after experiencing pain in her lower back.

Despite reports from the Argentine entertainment site Primicias, which claims that the thief took personal items from Lopez’s dressing room— while she performed at the GEBA stadium in Buenos Aires on Thursday— Lopez's team tells Fox News Latino that "items stolen last night at the venue were not Jennifer's."

JLO's team adds that the stolen property "were items that belong to production personnel" and that the incident occurred due to "lack of security by the promoter and venue."

The stolen goods, according to the publication, include a computer, a camera and a bag with personal documents such as I.D.’s and passport.

Primicias is also claiming that Lopez’s manager Benny Medina, was also robbed, and has not been able to leave the country since he lost all forms of identification.

JLO's team has informed Fox News Latino, that this too is inaccurate, since "Benny Medina's passport was NOT stolen" and "Benny is in Sao Paulo as well as all of the travel party."

In the E-mail sent to Fox News Latino from Lopez's team, her representative confirms that "the passport stolen was that of a production person who is already in Sao Paulo as well."

Details have also surfaced of Lopez’s trip to the hospital prior to the robbery.

It appears that the “On the Floor” singer experienced extreme back pain. According to Spanish network Univision, Lopez interrupted her sound stage check and went to a clinic.

The Puerto Rican singer took to Twitter to talk about the incident, revealing that her children had something to do with the hospital scare.

“Got an xray this morning...all good...pulled back muscle,” she posted on her Twitter account on Thursday. “Coconuts getting to big to carry both at once. Awww... #timeflies :( “

In photos making their rounds in entertainment sites, JLO’s boyfriend Casper Smart is seen accompanying her, clutching her hand. What appears to be a body guard was also present shielding Lopez from the press.

Despite the accident, Lopez did not cancel her elaborate, two-hour concert, in which JLO performed old tunes such as “Get Right,” “Let’s Get Loud,” “Waiting for Tonight” and her popular song “Jenny From the Block.”

"She went to get an x-ray, everything is fine and performed to a sold-out audience last night," her team tells Fox News Latino. "The show was never in jeopardy of being cancelled."

Lopez had the 18,000 attendees grooving to new hits such as “Dance Again” and “On the Floor,” according to Primicias.

“I am so happy to be here,” Lopez told the publication. “You know being here brings back memories. The train here takes me back to my childhood in the Bronx,” she said.

“My house was very close to the train and I used to see it pass by,” she continued. “My first album is called ‘On The Six’ in reference to the station,” said an emotional JLO.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entert ... z1yj7UUlOO

12K31
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K31

Jun 24, 2012#243

I guess she must reduce doing these movements in (I'm into you) It makes her back pain more worst !!! She moving her waist in (I'm Into you) alot !!

God bless her !!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 24, 2012#244

poor jen!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 24, 2012#245

danikaheartsjlo wrote:poor jen!
                                          literally breaking her back for us :oops:

love you mama :love2

13K3,068
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          13K3,068

Jun 24, 2012#246

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVE her so much!!! such a trooper!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 28, 2012#247

Hey guys! This is my video of Dance Again!!! :woot

A big thanks to my sister for recording it!! I was a bit busy jumping and screaming lol ;D

If u listen closely u can hear me shout "Esaaaaaaaaa!!" when Jen dances with Casper :D

Enjoy!

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2012#248

Nice

12K31
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K31

Jun 28, 2012#249

Thaaaaaanks guys for all these videos

Intro to Jenology

Jun 30, 2012#250

Here are some of my pics... :smile:

some are instant wallpaper candidate :D

NOTE: This is watermak version to prevent to get stolen from other site and also promote BB. Any Jlover interested in originals (4320 x 3240 px) please send me PM and I'll send them.

NOTE 2; Admin or moderator; if you consider that I have to remove watermark please advise..

Saludos desde Argentina!

Read more posts (4 remaining)