that's rally thoughtful of you...really nice

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 23, 2012#27

Have great time guys! We wating for photos and videos :D

Intro to Jenology

Aug 23, 2012#28

JENNIFERLOPEZ04 wrote:
        RR86 wrote:I can go I live in Houston an hour and a half away! :woot
        Alright JLOver lol... you going to see her tonihgt. I send you a message with some info. let me know if you need anything else.

HAVE FUN and Take pics for us!!!!!!
        YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I AM SO THANKFUL!!! Cannot wait!!! I am taking off right after work! @ ImBreezy IM me and add me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/riosruben

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 23, 2012#29

You are welcome guys.... Have fun and take a banner. They are picking a few for a chance to meet Jenn ....

46K3,605
          Admin
          46K3,605

Aug 23, 2012#30

SO awesome!! Have fun!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 23, 2012#31

Have funnnnn

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#32

Thanks again love! Right after work I changed and picked up my mom to go! Im already almost there I had to come fast lol. Cannot wait ill pos tt ics as I soon as possible!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#33

Keep us posted!!

Aug 24, 2012#34

I called him and he is in....!!! lol

20K2,682
                    Admin
                    20K2,682

Aug 24, 2012#35

Before anyone asks for videos from me I don't have any xp I had super shitty seats and last time in 2007 I barely remembered the concert because of all the recording. Lol I wanted to enjoy it and I really did!

Honestly there was nothing different from this one than the other one except for the fact that it seemed like it was more of a Jen crowd lol....umm, OTF was definitely the best performance. Everybody was super into it including my friends haha....Enrique was hot..he brought up a gay guy (well, two) and one of the guys was "drunk"...

I'm sure someone will upload videos with better seats. Lol

Aug 24, 2012#36

Before anyone asks for videos from me I don't have any xp I had super shitty seats and last time in 2007 I barely remembered the concert because of all the recording. Lol I wanted to enjoy it and I really did!

Honestly there was nothing different from this one than the other one except for the fact that it seemed like it was more of a Jen crowd lol....umm, OTF was definitely the best performance. Everybody was super into it including my friends haha....Enrique was hot..he brought up a gay guy (well, two) and one of the guys was "drunk"...

12K31
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K31

Aug 24, 2012#37

have fun :smile:

Master of Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#38

Dallas is next!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#39

Ramon Fernandez ‏@RamonFernandez_
                              With @JLo after her concert !! Amazing concert!! #WoW

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#40

Awwww beautiful :love2

Sooo lucky, who is that guy!!!

22K4,141
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,141

Aug 24, 2012#41

Great!!

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Aug 24, 2012#42

timmyd2121 wrote:Before anyone asks for videos from me I don't have any xp I had super shitty seats and last time in 2007 I barely remembered the concert because of all the recording. Lol I wanted to enjoy it and I really did!

:clap

Aug 24, 2012#43

Overnight: Jennifer Lopez and Enrique Iglesias at the AT&T Center

By Jessica Elizarraras
                                      Updated 2:37 a.m., Friday, August 24, 2012

The show: Former Fly Girl and “American Idol” judge Jennifer Lopez and Spanish pop sensation Enrique Iglesias shared the bill during Thursday night’s dance-fest at the AT&T Center.

Attendance: About 13,000

First Take: Frankie J, former member of the Kumbia Kings, opened for Lopez and Iglesias singing several of his Top 40 hits, including “Don’t Wanna Try” and “Suga, Suga.” The Mexican singer, born Francisco Javier Bautista Jr., closed his set with his latest Spanish single, “Tienes Que Creer En Mi.”

Double the fun: As evident during his last visit to San Antonio in October, Iglesias doesn’t have to do much on stage to drive the audience wild. Wearing a dark V-neck, jeans and a baseball cap, the 36-year-old international heartthrob started off the night with “Tonight (I’m Lovin’ You),” asking the crowd if they could get crazy.

The night stayed relatively tame save for when Iglesias pulled up two fans from the floor, doled out shots of Atlantico rum and led a “Stand By Me” sing-along. He closed his hourlong set with his 2001 megahit “Hero” while serenading a slightly inebriated female fan and an expletive-filled reprise of “Tonight.”

For her part, 43-year-old Lopez upped the ante with a splashy old Hollywood glam entrance to a multilevel stage decked out in a feathered and sequined cat suit and singing her 2005 single “Get Right.”

Lopez, who hadn’t performed in San Antonio since her “Selena” days, gave the fans exactly what they paid for: a night filled with booty-shakin’ club hits, glitz and just the right amount of wind-blown hair.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#44

Sorry I couldnt post while I was over their coverage on my phone sucked lol but the concert was amazing! The pics I took only a few came out okay due to her brighter than bright lol ligting and the section I was in 222 row 1 but I got some videos that look better haha I am at work right now but will try and post this morning :-) I had lots of fun!

I wonder why she did not do her funk set or the ballad set though? I hope she did not cut it off from the rest of her tour. Maybe she just didnt have enough time to perform them because it was after 11:30 when she finished. She did great for what I did get to see though! So happy right now!

Aug 24, 2012#45

Love the performances of OTF and DA, her vocals sounded great and the stage appeal she has is just beyond amazing! All of the performances she did had me off my seat and dancing the night away!

My only concern was why she did not perform her funk set, she didnt even change into the blue outfit...And I was excited to see Until it Beats no More and IYHML and she didnt do those at all either.

46K3,605
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,605

Aug 24, 2012#46

I wonder why they cut it. :hmmm Hopefully that isn't permanent. Just a few shows left!

Nice review. We'll have to find that old tour review thread and post all the latest ones since they've been good. :D

26K8,905
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,905

Aug 24, 2012#47

^yes, I'll do that when I have the time.

And I really hope she will keep performing HIDDI, IYHML and UIBNM!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#48

Yes! :-) Cant leave them out!

46K3,605
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,605

Aug 24, 2012#49

Yes, they were highlights for me. I love the up-tempos, of course, but the acoustic songs are a real treat. :bow

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 24, 2012#50

Ya I hope she does! I want to see UIBNM!

Read more posts (20 remaining)