Intro to Jenology

Aug 28, 2012#226

well would've kinda felt better if i would have been able to meet her, theres always next time.. i hope :D

13K1,207
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K1,207

Oct 13, 2012#227

Master of Jenology

Oct 19, 2012#228

great pics! Thanks for posting Kate

Intro to Jenology

Oct 20, 2012#229

So i just joined this website like 10 minutes ago, like no joke.....so some back up of me is....i'm a high school junior, love music and movies. Also i live in Dallas Tx and am a huge concert person. I live for concerts!

Ok so lets go back to when everyone was hearing rumors that Jennfier was to tour.....then everyone heard that Enrique might possibly join her....I was freaking out! I have always loved Jennifer, i think she is very talented in everything that she does. I love her movies! Enouph, Maid in Manhatten, Selena, The back up plan....They are seriously some of my fav movies.

Ive always of course loved her music. So when i found out about a possible tour, i was ecstatic! I know she kinda did a mini tour in 2007 with mark...but i don't really consider it a tour. Now for this time it is her tour! So i just kinda waited for rumors to die down, cause there had been rumors for the longest time about her wanting to tour and stuff.

Then one day i was mowing the lawn and my iphone buzzed. IT was livenation notifying me that a jennifer lopez concert was just announced near my area. I of course opened the livenation app and saw when tickets went onsale and everything. So i started to freak out, I also had seen that Enrique Iglesias was going to be there to. Which i knew my mom loved his music, and i liked it to. So i knew it would be an amazing show. The only problem was i had been saving forever to go and see lady gagas born this way ball when it came to my town and i didn't want to spend to much on jennifer. So my Dad offered to pay for my mom and my ticket. I was super grateful and excited then. But my dad told me he would only pay $100 a piece...wich really won't get you very good seats to anyone big.

So the morning tickets went onsale i actually missed school i wanted to garuntee that i would get the best seats i could. So i was on ticketmaster at 9:30am that morning constantly refreshing the page. at 10 it finally let me in. i ended up buying the seats that were $75 a piece. I bought those seats through my arena presale. I was in section 325 row a seats 12&13 i think....something like that. Here is where i was going to be sitting orriginally:

They honestly weren't bad seats for what i paid for them. So after i bought my seats obviously life went on....so Agaust 25th rolled around slowly...mainly becuase it was the end of my summer vacation. i literally went to school 2 days after it. So the day of the show i was super excited, and so was my mom! OMG we were so ready. at about 4:00pm we got in are car and headed to the train station. We got on the train and met some other Jlovers we chit chatted wth them. there seats were relative to wear our seats were but on the other side of the arena. Finally the train pulled up in front of the American Airlines center and thats when it hit me that i was going to see Jennifers first ever headlining tour.

While walking into the arena i suggested we go to the box office and see if they had any better seats. Maybe we could get upgraded i thought. So we walked up to the box office and went up to the window and i asked th lady if there was any possiblity if we could get upgraded. After her explaining a few things she said i had bought my tickets through a presale. WHich i completely forgot i had, so i told her that i bought them on the general onsale date. I honestly had forgotten i had bought them on a presale day. She told us to hang on and she was going to ask her manager. after about 5 mintues of waiting she came back to the window and said she could upgrade us!!! I was excited now. She then said the only place she could put us was on the floor. I was scard about that, see my mom is extremely short. If we were put on the back of the floor there would be no way my mom could see....so i asked where the seats where? she said the best she cold do was put us in section 12: here is a pic of the seating map with prices:

I then started to get super excited because pretty much anywhere in section 12 you were really really close....she then said row D :woot :woot :woot This is when i freaked. Fourth ROW!!! she said it was actually technically front row because it was seats 1 and 2 which was the first on that row which means the walkwaywas to the left of us.... here is a pic from our seat that night if your confused:

Then only question that was making me nervous was how much were they? she said that it would only be $80 to upgade both seats :woot :woot I couldn't get my money out of my pocket fast enouph!!! after getting upgraded i started to freak out! we got in the venue and got some nachos and coke and sat down and ate. buy this time the opening DJ was on. My mom was excited but nervous because she was scared it was going to be super loud. Thank the Lord we brought ear plugs! totally that night we spent $224 on our tickets....Thats it. I always thought that front row seats were like thousands, and for some artists they are.... So we sat down in our amazing seats and waited and waited for Enrique to come on....finally the lights blackened :dance :dance

Here is my video I took of his opening....(my video)
          [BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Baby (I like it)(my video)

and here are some of my pics i got of him:

Ok so enoupgh of enrique I know why yal came here to read this....

So after enrique everyone was ready.... :rockon Thisis when i really startd to freak out! i knew that in a short 20 minutes i was going to be 4 ft away from jennifer.....Then the lites blacked

Get right (my video)

She came on and rocked it...also in my get rigt video she freaking points at me!! :woot she points at me here: 7:01

Also another reason that i was excited i got front row was because i have an amazing camera and i knew would get amazing pics and I DID!!!
          her are some amazing pics i got.

I got so many other amazing pictures...I just can't get over that i sat front freaking row!!! She pointed at me multiple times and i'm priveledged that i was filming when she did it.

during On The Floor she got on her kneew right in front of me and looked straight into my eyes for a split 4 seconds and sang to me....it was the best moment of my life...and i'm so thankful! Ugh i love her so much! Now she knows i freaking exist! :D

here are my other videos:
          Jenny from the block:

Papi

papi part 2

On the floor

Dance again

It was an amazing experience that i will never forget! if you have any questions dont be scare to ask....also sorry for my grammer i typed this story really fast.....

Intro to Jenology

Oct 21, 2012#230

Nice story, but your pix are not showing. :-(

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Oct 21, 2012#231

Welcome!! Nice story!! :D

You need to upload your pics to an image hosting site like tinypic.com in order to post them on the web. :D

Intro to Jenology

Oct 21, 2012#232

JenRox wrote:Welcome!! Nice story!! :D

You need to upload your pics to an image hosting site like tinypic.com in order to post them on the web. :D

Oh goodness....alright i will do this now....

Read more posts (-18 remaining)