Contributor

Jul 29, 2012#51

@jenfan76 it does end pretty late 12:00/12:30 pm.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#52

kateflo wrote:Greet & Meet?

HOW da fuck did u get a meet and greet? I saw a lot of ppl in there with backstage passes on and was wonderin what did they do to get em.

Master of Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#53

Jenn is so cute in the first pic!!!God I love this woman!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#54

travelsoccerkid1 wrote:
          Yuya wrote:
          JLOFANCHRIS wrote:@Yuya You still haven't answered my last question. lol

What made it bad besides shorter setlist?
          No, it wasnt bad, but it's sad she didnt sing alot of songs. Like, IYHML, UIBNM, HIDD & Louboutins!
          Yeah, they each had to cut 3 songs. Enrique made an announcement during his performance that the venue (the Verizon Center) was enforcing an 11pm curfew so they'd have to cut some songs. Frankie J also started 10-15 minutes earlier to account for that. Enrique ended up skipping Rhythm Divine, Don't You Forget About Me, & Cuando Me Enamoro. She skipped Hold It Don't Drop It (I really wanted to see that one), If You Had My Love, & Until It Beats No More. As sad as I was not to see those songs, those were the right ones to cut. HIDDI is long, and the other two are slow. It made sense. HOWEVER, I will say, that was probably my favorite concert of all time (and I've been to Shakira twice, Lady Gaga, Celine Dion, Enrique & Pitbull, Kelly Clarkson, etc). Enrique & Jennifer really complimented each other well. Great diversity between their performance styles, and I think the crowd really enjoyed it. From my perspective, the energy amongst the audience was quite good. Besides the shortened length for both artists, this was a grade A show. :)
          Yea, dat 11PM curfew shit is true and it fuckin SUCKS! i went to see Jill Scott @ da Verizon Center 2 months ago and towards the end of her set while she was singin she made an announcement that she had to hurry up n get off stage because the arena officials and DC police said that she was goin to run past the 11PM curfew, and me and my friend were like WTF? out of ALL the concerts ive been to, and all the concerts I have been to @ the verizon center, that was my FIRST time hearin that. As far as the show, it was really good, I was already mad about her cuttin down the setlist for the US shows and takin out FSG, Whatever You Wanna do AND the I'm Glad video-lude, but then she even took out HIDDI tonight, it kinda ticked me off. Altho IYHML is one of my fav songs by Jenn, i dont like the slow version of it, so it was kool with me that she left it out. Setlist wise, I liked the Juntos tour better than this, but performance wise, i def liked this show a LOT better. I ended up in the 10th row after originally havin nose bleed seats lol I'm contemplating on whether or not to go to Atlantic City to c da show tomorrow. I'll upload sum of my vids to my YT page and post em later

Jul 29, 2012#55

oh yea, my highlights of da nite were surprisingly I'm Into You, Get Right and Goin In. I really wasn't a fan of I'm Into You prior to seein it live, but it def gave da song sum edge. I've liked Goin In ever since she performed it on Idol, but i didnt like da dancin in da video...I must say that the dancin is def better live. She was goin hard with the dancin, and i was very pleased with that

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#56

That sucks!!! does that mean there's gonna be a 11pm curfew for the rest of the US tour????????

14K678
              Admin
              14K678

Jul 29, 2012#57

I want to know how they all got their meet and greet too! Maybe they give them to the VIPs after all? :shrug

edit: looks like it:

This girl is meeting her and holding a VIP ticket.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#58

love the first pic!so cute!! :love2

Intermediate Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#59

Hypnotico wrote:

One of my friends said that this is Britney's #1 fan and went to every meet and greet she did even some in the UK. I hope he doesn't start to stalk Jen like that.

Yes this is true he is Alex :evil: :( 30 pic m&g britney & he is there fft dvd :o I hope he doesn't start to stalk Jen like that.
                    ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Jul 29, 2012#60

tina wrote:
                      Hypnotico wrote:

One of my friends said that this is Britney's #1 fan and went to every meet and greet she did even some in the UK. I hope he doesn't start to stalk Jen like that.

Yes this is true he is Alex :evil: :( 30 pic m&g britney & he is there fft dvd :o I hope he doesn't start to stalk Jen like that.
                      ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Jul 29, 2012#61

26K8,933
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,933

Jul 29, 2012#62

Glad you guys had a great time!

But a 11pm curfew on a Saturday night. :doh

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#63

congrats..happy for u..luck ass, i'm hating lol

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#64

Nice pics

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#65

glad you all had a blast.. Can someone make an Atlantic Cit Thread since tonight is the night ;)

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#66

here r my vids dat i uploaded frum last nite

Goin In
                                  [youtube][/youtube]

LDCAT and I'm Into You
                                  [youtube][/youtube]

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#67

scorpiokid wrote:here r my vids dat i uploaded frum last nite

Goin In
                                    [youtube][/youtube]

LDCAT and I'm Into You
                                    [youtube][\youtube]

WOW! I like this video and the performance of 'goin' in', I'm glad she is promoting the song!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#68

omg i went t the consert in Washington Dc it was amazing truly the best day of my life i was crying tears of joy. the things i got were a program, 2 teashirts, a neckles, a poster, underwear, a bag, and i brought home a bunch of confetti that fell from the top. this was my first consert and i had a great time, i will never forget the day. i never thought that id be able to see my insperation in person!!!

46K3,676
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,676

Jul 29, 2012#69

The show was great!! :D

I was annoyed that they had to cut it short. Stupid venue, lol. At least I saw it 2 other times, lol. I got the commercial and a bunch of video that I'll upload later today. :)

Jen is too cute, though. Instead of using the LGL intro video and music she used the BILU interlude to segue into LGL (since they skipped HIDDI, IYHML and UIBNM). I get why she skipped those songs, but I wish they skipped Frankie J instead, lol. To her credit, Jen started right on time, too. Maybe the first time so far? lol

Great show, Jen was great, very enthusiastic. She was posing for pics while performing. She didn't make it obvious, but she'd linger for a few seconds and look at people's cameras. We got a few great ones of her looking at us, too. :D

Ohh, and I noticed that they added the 'grenade' pyro effect since GI is back in. I am pretty sure they didn't have it in NJ.

I considered not going since I unexpectedly added a 2nd show last week, but I'm glad I did. The drive home wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We finally got home at about 4 AM. :sleep

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#70

JenRox wrote:The show was great!! :D

I was annoyed that they had to cut it short. Stupid venue, lol. At least I saw it 2 other times, lol. I got the commercial and a bunch of video that I'll upload later today. :)

Jen is too cute, though. Instead of using the LGL intro video and music she used the BILU interlude to segue into LGL (since they skipped HIDDI, IYHML and UIBNM). I get why she skipped those songs, but I wish they skipped Frankie J instead, lol. To her credit, Jen started right on time, too. Maybe the first time so far? lol

Great show, Jen was great, very enthusiastic. She was posing for pics while performing. She didn't make it obvious, but she'd linger for a few seconds and look at people's cameras. We got a few great ones of her looking at us, too. :D

Ohh, and I noticed that they added the 'grenade' pyro effect since GI is back in. I am pretty sure they didn't have it in NJ.

I considered not going since I unexpectedly added a 2nd show last week, but I'm glad I did. The drive home wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We finally got home at about 4 AM. :sleep
                                          Damn u heather, i was lookin for you @ da show! lol where were u sittin? glad to hear that u got back home safe.

46K3,676
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,676

Jul 29, 2012#71

I was in the 3rd row in front of the catwalk! That's pretty much the reason I went. I couldn't let such good seats go to waste, lol. How were your seats?? :D

22K4,156
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            22K4,156

Jul 29, 2012#72

Yeahhhh!! thanks guys!!! I really want to see the commercial Heather thank you!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#73

Wow third row! Thats amazing!

13K3,084
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K3,084

Jul 29, 2012#74

Great recap Heater... great she looked at your camera lol awesome

Intro to Jenology

Jul 29, 2012#75

Why did they cut some songs out?>!

Read more posts (34 remaining)