Feb 25, 2012#102

Will she take anybody with her!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2012#103

Ou! The Oscars is a good way to "promote" on the floor Video
        Im spaming :lol:

Master of Jenology

Feb 25, 2012#104

interesting!!!wonder what they r gonna do!

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Feb 25, 2012#105

I was looking for Youtube videos of Jen presenting at the Oscars...but I only found three videos (2006, 2007 and 2010)... :sorry:

Jen in 1997 (red carpet interview):

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Jen in 1998 (Vanity Fair party):

Jen in 1999 (red carpet interview):

Jen in 2001 (red carpet interview):

Jen in 2002:

Bennifer in 2003 (red carpet arrival):

Jen in 2006:

Jen in 2007:

Jen in 2010:

Does anyone have videos from 1998 and 2002?

And does anyone have videos of Jen presenting at the Oscars in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002 and 2003?

Where's JLoGreece when I need him/her? lol

Feb 25, 2012#106

LMAO JLoGreece is uploading the videos I just posted at the moment.

Contributor

Feb 25, 2012#107

^^

Who is this JLoGreece character? Are they on BB?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2012#108

it's jennifer lopez greece..it is a fan page on fb with over 10000 fans..on twitter they re not that significant....they have several accounts on you tube too...i know the admin is a girl from athens..nothing more.she doesnt like to talk or take suggestions/advice etc...she is not on BB .yet..lol i doubt if she ever will....i have cursed on her for stealing from BB so i believe she ll stay away

26K8,905
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,905

Feb 25, 2012#109

Well... she is watching us 24/7. :p

Feb 25, 2012#110

It's freebies and florists at dawn as Elton and Madonna battle it out for the 'best party' Oscar

By Katie Nicholl

Last updated at 11:30 PM on 25th February 2012

It's not just the nominees who will be battling it out at tonight’s glamorous Oscars ceremony in Los Angeles.

Behind the scenes at the Kodak Theatre, a war has been waging between two of the world’s biggest stars, Sir Elton John and Madonna, who are throwing rival post-Oscar parties at the same time, two miles from each other in Hollywood.

In a battle of A-list egos, the feuding stars have spent the days leading up to the 84th Academy Awards ceremony trying to outshine one another in a desperate attempt to host the best Oscars party in town.

Sir Elton, 64, and civil partner David Furnish are holding their annual Oscar dinner party at the Pacific Design Centre in aid of the Elton John Aids Foundation.

Tickets to the event cost $3,500 (£2,200) and last year it raised $4 million (£2.5 million).

Katy Perry, Chace Crawford, Dita Von Teese, Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba are among the invited guests.

But Madonna, who is engaged in a long-running spat with Sir Elton, is determined to upstage his dinner. The 53-year-old has poached Sir Elton’s favourite LA florist, Eric Butterbaugh, and has promised guests she will sing live at her party.

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears, Natalie Portman, Sean Penn, Tom Hanks, Jennifer Lopez and Tom Cruise are reportedly confirmed to attend the party at her manager Guy Oseary’s house.

The singer, whose film W.E. has been nominated in the Oscar’s costume design category, has apparently even phoned Penelope Cruz, Bradley Cooper and Cameron Diaz to personally invite them to the party, which she usually co-hosts with Demi Moore, who is recovering from a breakdown.

‘Madonna wants to make sure she has better guests than Elton. The war between them has now become quite personal,’ said a source.

‘Madonna has been calling people up asking them to attend. Most of the big names will go to the Vanity Fair party, then they will head to Madonna’s after that.’

Stars and nominees attend the post-Academy Award’s dinner, the Governors Ball, before taking their pick of glamorous after-parties.

According to one source, Madonna is so keen to ensure her party is well attended she been calling in favours from contacts so that her guests get to leave with a goodie bag.

Madonna and Elton first fell out at the Q Awards in 2004 when Madonna won Best Live Act and Elton accused her of lip-syncing. ‘Anyone who lip-syncs in public on stage, when you pay £75 to see them, should be shot,’ he said at the time.

He reignited their feud recently when he said Madonna would not sing live at the Super Bowl earlier this month. He also said she had ‘no ****ing chance’ of winning a Golden Globe for W.E. – before she took home the award.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#111

Omg thanx for the videos!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#112

Wooohooo! Jen will be at Madonna's party! I want pictures of them! :)

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Feb 26, 2012#113

Heather, shall we use this thread for tonight's red carpet shows + the Oscar ceremony?

Or do you want me to open a new topic in Chillin' Beyond the Velvet Rope? :D

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Feb 26, 2012#114

Sure, I guess. :D

When pics pop up, we'll probably split the thread. :D

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Feb 26, 2012#115

Cool!

There are three red carpet shows.

Red Carpet TV Specials:

Academy Awards Red Carpet with Chris Harrison on TV Guide: Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 6e/3c. Get up close and personal with the stars as they arrive on the Academy Awards red carpet. Movie fans can expect a firsthand account of the red carpet festivities because last year Harrison provided real time updates via Twitter.

Live From the Red Carpet: The 2012 Academy Awards on E!: Sunday, February 26, 2012 beginning at 1:30 p.m. ET. E! begins its TV coverage for the 2012 Oscars early, but the real red carpet action begins at 6:00 p.m. ET when hosts Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic begin interviewing celebrities as they enter the Kodak Theatre.

Oscar’s Red Carpet Live on ABC: Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 7/4c. Robin Roberts, Tim Gunn, Louise Roe, Jess Cagle and Nina Garcia will run the red carpet show for ABC. The 90-minute special serves as ABC’s lead in to the 2012 Oscars.

I hope they will interview Jen! :D

20K7,822
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,822

Feb 26, 2012#116

sth exciting for us finally :D I'm gonna watch the red carpet and I hope we will see Jen for longer than 10 seconds lol so 4 hours left till the real red carpet begins ?

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Feb 26, 2012#117

Yeah 4 hours till the Red Carpet show on TV Guide and E! (6pm)

But Jen never arrives before 7pm. :p

Feb 26, 2012#118

Mariel Haenn @MARIELhaenn
                                      I feel like all these gowns look the same. Its like f-ing gownhog day. #OscarFittings
                                      Feb 22

Mariel Haenn @MARIELhaenn
                                      None the less, we'll still slay #Oscars
                                      Feb 22

Mariel Haenn ‏ @MARIELhaenn
                                      Oscar Day. Tough decisions to make. Either way. Its a win win....
                                      28 minutes ago

Mariel Haenn ‏ @MARIELhaenn
                                      Today at Oscars @Jlo presenting. Watch it! Watch it!
                                      4 minutes ago

L'Oreal Paris USA ‏ @LOrealParisUSA
                                      Will you be watching the #Oscars? We can’t wait to see what @JLo will wear! Make sure to join us for our live tweet & giveaway! #WinLOreal
                                      31 minutes ago

Master of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#119

Ryan Seacrest ‏ @RyanSeacrest

Studying my flash cards for the #oscars...I think I've got this one down say.ly/DyJ1tZM

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#120

^thanks .. haha now we already know Ryans questions for Jen .. Looking forward to see what she gonna say to the last question!! :D

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Feb 26, 2012#121

"Presenting with Cameron Diaz? Is this an official girls night out?"

"Describe the feeling when you know you've chosen the perfect gown"

"Twins Max and Emme just turned 4 on Wednesday. How'd you celebrate?"

He should also ask Jen about her new music and movies. :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#122

Can't wait!

Feb 26, 2012#123

They were talking about Jen and if they like her sassy or classy.... They said sassy

Master of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#124

J wrote:
                                                  sunNmoon wrote:"children learn what they live". If you can't learn
                                                  from mistakes, what are you modeling for your kids?
                                                  I don't know what you're talking about. What mistakes? %)
                                                  Answer is highlighted (originally on page 3)

Jelena wrote:
                                                  " . . but we all know jen, she learns nothing from her mistakes.".

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Feb 26, 2012#125

What mistakes?

Read more posts (48 remaining)