BLACKPINK - Whistle / Boombayah

BLACKPINK - Whistle / Boombayah

12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Aug 09, 2016#1

Here comes a new challenger! :D

New korean female group BLACKPINK released two brand new singles today "Whistle" and "Boombayah" and the internet has been set on fire! Created by YG Entertainment the girls are gorgeous and both songs are fucking amazing! I just can't... The SLAYAGE IS REAL! :rockon The productions, the visuals, the moves... EVERYTHING is on point! The productions are fresh and catchy, the flawless beats and melodies, the INSANE visuals, the concepts, the moves, the musical and artistic transitions... I mean why not stan for these girls?! :bow Why the fuck the West is so basic and boring? Take notes girls. :coffee

btw both songs almost at 5 million views in 1 day AND No1 in 10 countries and No2 in 10 or more! :cool:

Aug 09, 2016#2

No1 in the US Album iTunes Chart too!!! :woot

And lyrics videos for you all! :D

Aug 10, 2016#3

It also managed to get No1 on Worldwide iTunes Album Chart!!!! :woot

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/ ... lbum-chart

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2016#4

I'm sorry panos , you know that I love you and you are the best BB here but .... queen hyuna will destroy them O:)

12K588
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K588

Aug 11, 2016#5

DtothaLO wrote:I'm sorry panos , you know that I love you and you are the best BB here but .... queen hyuna will destroy them O:)
            Awww thanx! :hug U rule too and i was waiting for your opinion but you think i don't stan for Queen Hyuna too?! :cool: I have this ON REPEAT!!!! :bow I mean how can you not stan for this hotness right here?!!?!!?

But these rookies are doing great and it's the best new girl group since Red Velvet imho! Also their achievements help the Kpop slayage in general! :D

Aug 18, 2016#6

THE FLAWLESS LIVES ARE HERE ! ! ! :love2 I mean what kind of slayage! The production, the energy, the moves... :hug

Aug 18, 2016#7

They also landed both No1 AND No2 spots on Billboard's World Digital Songs chart ! ! ! :woot

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/ ... ongs-chart