An outfit design and my room!

An outfit design and my room!

12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Sep 08, 2011#1

Sorry, i didn't know where to put these so here they are!

This is my room... actually it's the closets in my room! All the other sides are pretty much in the same condition. Covered in J.Love!!!!

I almost put some posters on the ceiling!

And here is an outfit design i did for Jen! Now that her Kohls line is out i was inspired to draw something for her! I think it would be awesome on Jennifer! Share your thoughts!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2011#2

omg that is awesome i will soo wear that u got talent keep it up and jlo would soo wear that and i love ur closet lol

Master of Jenology

Sep 09, 2011#3

Itz beautiful!!!! You're talented. I'm sure she would ROCK it.

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

Sep 09, 2011#4

Thank you so much for the positive feedback!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 09, 2011#5

omg!your closet is amazing...and the drawing is so perfect!!wow!great skills!and it's def something she d wear ...so classy
            winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

Sep 09, 2011#6

Killa Tila wrote:omg!your closet is amazing...and the drawing is so perfect!!wow!great skills!and it's def something she d wear ...so classy
              ?hanx so much!
              I think she would like it! I have some more maybe i'll post them when i scan them. It would be so cool to work with her on her collection!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 10, 2011#7

** love that outfit! U'r great!

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2011#8

Your really talented on drawing  I think I should start drawing again 

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Sep 12, 2011#9

Thanx everyone!

@FantasyJen . . . what do you draw with? Pencil, colour, both? I used to draw Jen a lot when i was younger but then i started drawing for school and it got a bit tiring...

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 12, 2011#10

I love all I wanna see more drawings

Master of Jenology

Sep 13, 2011#11

panos86 wrote:Thanx everyone!

@FantasyJen . . . what do you draw with? Pencil, colour, both? I used to draw Jen a lot when i was younger but then i started drawing for school and it got a bit tiring...
                        I was drawing with pencil, not that much though but I always wanted to start again. I haven't draw since high school ended  But I bought a book about how to draw 

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 14, 2011#12

I love your illustration! Very inspiring. I've always wanted to be able to draw fashion illustrations. My sister is a fashion designer & her drawings were always nice. My women always end up looking weird, but I'm good at drawing Pokémon!

Master of Jenology

Sep 15, 2011#13

omg that's crazy! i always wanted to decorate my room like this in childhood, but my mom never let me xD

gosh!!!!! your drawing is fucking incredible!!!!!!! you're very talented! congrats!

12K588
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            12K588

Sep 16, 2011#14

@MrRemix, thank you so much! I love fashion design but i don't know if i have what it takes to be a designer. I think it's a really tough industry! btw i love Pokemon!

@Liza, thanx sweety! My mother didn't let me either but my father kinda eased her to it! LOL

@FantasyJen, if you draw something post it! I would love to see your work! Maybe a Jen portrait?! BTW Iused to draw Jen ALL the time when i was younger! My favourite theme! Obviously! lol

Master of Jenology

Sep 19, 2011#15

AWESOME CLOSET!!!!

AND THAT PICTURE IS INCREDIBLE!!!MORE PLEASE!!!