Jennifer Lopez - Until It Beats No More

Jennifer Lopez - Until It Beats No More

Master of Jenology

Jun 20, 2011#1

I already did a video for this song one year ago. But i decided to remake it and do it in HD. Hope you guys like this video and can understand the messege i tried to show up with the chosen scenes.

You don't need to love me.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 20, 2011#2

amazing video and really romantic...oh i love romance!!!the scenes ...where are they from?what's the story?is it relevant to  the lyrics??
      winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Master of Jenology

Jun 20, 2011#3

Killa Tila wrote:amazing video and really romantic...oh i love romance!!!the scenes ...where are they from?what's the story?is it relevant to  the lyrics??
        There are many different stories, but the main story is around that old lady that finds a picture of a man that she loved before she marries and she promises herself that will never forget him: This video is inspired by one of the most famous and beautiful poems of our language (Portuguese). 
        I love romance too! *__* Thanks for liking my video!

Master of Jenology

Jun 21, 2011#4

I Like it!!! beautiful video

Master of Jenology

Jun 21, 2011#5

shanti wrote:I Like it!!! beautiful video

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#6

Wonderful video!!! Great editing!! 

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#7

Ya I like the video!! I like the two songs that she performed on SNL! This video made me go to youtube and watch it. There's just so much feeling!!

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#8

Thank You guys!

I want to do a video of Starting Over, but i need random videos of couples fighting, crying and breaking up. Any Help?

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#9

Wellyver wrote:
                    Killa Tila wrote:amazing video and really romantic...oh i love romance!!!the scenes ...where are they from?what's the story?is it relevant to  the lyrics??
                    There are many different stories, but the main story is around that old lady that finds a picture of a man that she loved before she marries and she promises herself that will never forget him: This video is inspired by one of the most famous and beautiful poems of our language (Portuguese). 
                    I love romance too! *__* Thanks for liking my video!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#10

Wellyver wrote:Thank You guys!

I want to do a video of Starting Over, but i need random videos of couples fighting, crying and breaking up. Any Help?
                      You could do some clips from El Cantante!  I am not good at these things just thrown an idea out there for u!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#11

sarahnovack1033 wrote:
                        Wellyver wrote:Thank You guys!

You could do some clips from El Cantante!  I am not good at these things just thrown an idea out there for u!

great idea!!!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#12

^ I just watched that movie a couple of nights ago! I love that movie!!

Jun 22, 2011#13

Ok I thought of some more ideas! I am not saying they are good ideas or ideas that you have to use they are just ideas!

Shall We Dance when Jennifer and Richard dance the night before the competition.
                            U-turn Where sean penn almosts pushes her off the cliff.
                            Wedding Planner the parts in the movie where they are watching the movie outside or when she doesn't get married but she is in the dress or the dancing scene. or when the dumpster almost hits her.
                            Angel Eyes when they are in the water. when they are at an appt (lol) early in the morning at that coffee place.
                            Maid in Manhattan when she comes out in that dress! When he figures out who she is and they are talking outside. When she is on the swing crying.
                            Selena when Jennifer is talking to chris (I think) and trying to tell him they need to get married. when they are on the bed and he agrees and they hug.
                            Money train you could use part of the love scene (lol I don't know about this one but hey why not) When she twirls in the dress right before the money train gets robbed. When she knocks on the door and he answers right before the love scene.
                            Out of Sight the bath tub scene. The scene after they have sex. or the scene in the resturant with her and George.
                            Enough any scene that she is running in. the end where they are on the bridge or the boat. The fighting scene. When they are at the beach.
                            Monster in Law any scene with Jane the cake scene. bring it on grandma scene. after they got engaged or even when they got engaged.
                            Bordertown the part where she tells the dude he is a lowsy f$$$ The part where the guy is trying to kill Jennifer.
                            Jersey Girl the carriage ride, dancing with ben, when he proposes when she has the baby the baby class that he missed.
                            Will and grace the part when Jack gets fired and she tells Jack that she got him hired for Janet (when he sees it's jennifer and leans in for a kiss on the cheek that's what I am talking about).
                            Jack when jack kisses her and she tells him they can't go to the dance together and he runs out and she runs out of the room.
                            Gigli the sex scene, the yoga scene, the end of the movie when she is leaving and they kiss.
                            El Cantante-the scene where Jennifer is on the couch and Marc is on the chair and they are talking about stuff when she says I just want you to say that you love me then he gets on the ground and there faces touch and he's like I am not the only one messing up. The fighting scene when he says f u ( I think it was either he left the oven on or she found the gun I can't remember. The scene where he proposes and then touches her belly. The scene where they get married. The scene where she dances and says this one u can touch this one u can have that one forget it and then also the scene after that when she asks if he thinks they will make it where she is crawling on the couch to talk to him.
                            Also if u wanted u could use some of the clips from No Me Ames!!

These are just some ideas that I came up with on the top of my head. I am sure I am missing some other good scenes but it's just an idea lol!!

Master of Jenology

Jun 22, 2011#14

OMG!!!! Amazing!!!!^^^^ the scenes ypu describe can fit well! I will use them and go deeper! I already have an idea. Now i need a vidro about time! About getting old... And a video that has a watch or somebody looking at a clOck! Can somebody help with that? The video will be about a woman that lives a thousand lives and that has to restart her life without her man in each one of them... Cant tell more about the script...

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 07, 2011#15

Can't wait to see this! I keep checking to see if its done lol! I have no idea how long it takes to make one of these!

Master of Jenology

Jul 08, 2011#16

I take one day... But i haven't found yet all the videos i want, like random videos of leafs falling, people walking alone...

I dont want to use many videos of Jennifer, if you notice well in the Until It Beats No More i just use her image on SNL and on No me Ames.