Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 16, 2011#26

JLopez wrote:
    stephen1108 wrote:Awww thank you guys! 
     and yes! I made the covers and posted them on SIN!
       Are you trying to make a rumors !! I told my friends about Hypnotico's new cover already !!  You must write on it "it is just a fan made", shame on you
    Woah, you need to calm down. First of all, it's not my fault that whoever posted it on the JLo Argentina site took it as an official cover. The website which I posted the cover on, I stated it was a cover of my own creation. IF people want to go around what I clearly stated when posting this cover, and still promote it as an official cover, that's beyond my control. Secondly, I don't tag my work because people often like to use fanmade covers in their iTunes. 
    Don't get mad at me, get mad at the owner of that Facebook page.

Master of Jenology

Jun 16, 2011#27

This should be the next single!!!! or Papi!!!

Master of Jenology

Jun 16, 2011#28

givannybronx wrote:
        Hypnotico wrote:It's fake cause stephen made it and posted it on SIN

He also posted this one:
        Wauuu OMG I LOVE THIS PICTURE I WANNA IT IN HQ O_O

Guys, we'v got to get a video of this photoshoot. Dam

12K31
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K31

Jun 17, 2011#29

stephen1108 wrote:
          JLopez wrote:
          stephen1108 wrote:Awww thank you guys! 
           and yes! I made the covers and posted them on SIN!
             Are you trying to make a rumors !! I told my friends about Hypnotico's new cover already !!  You must write on it "it is just a fan made", shame on you
          Woah, you need to calm down. First of all, it's not my fault that whoever posted it on the JLo Argentina site took it as an official cover. The website which I posted the cover on, I stated it was a cover of my own creation. IF people want to go around what I clearly stated when posting this cover, and still promote it as an official cover, that's beyond my control. Secondly, I don't tag my work because people often like to use fanmade covers in their iTunes. 
          Don't get mad at me, get mad at the owner of that Facebook page.
          get it, Thank you

Intro to Jenology

Jun 17, 2011#30

those are sick covers, bit of a wtf with the ear on the hypnotico cover lol

Read more posts (-20 remaining)