Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2016#76

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:what about a duet album with neyo or a singer like that kinda like what toni braxton and babyface did
    This is a wonderful idea! However, it absolutely cannot be NeYo. He could write some records, not all of them, but he's barely relevant himself.

I would love to see Jennifer do something daring like... a duet album with her ex-husband? Or better yet... a duet album with her ex-boyfriend Mr. Sean Puff Daddy Combs.

Now that would be exciting!

22K4,145
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,145

Jul 27, 2016#77

No, please not a duet album.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 07, 2016#78

In my vision , jen sings a song influced by latin flavor. Song starts with a spanish guitar. She dances in a dance room with a man's shadow. The room is dark a little bit. We dont see the man accutally, just see his shadow on the walls. It is a break up song and jen misses her ex. She dances alone romantically and passionately. At the end of the video, we see the man watches her from outside. I want her to make this kind of songs and videos. Lately her last songs and videos are being so similar. I think she needs to show her artistic side to world.

Contributor

Aug 08, 2016#79

idk why Love? gets so much hate on here. I think that was a good direction for her.

Contributor

Aug 08, 2016#80

gotti wrote:idk why Love? gets so much hate on here. I think that was a good direction for her.

Agreed, especially since it was a last minute cut and paste album that L.A. Reid saved. He cut out some of the non-sense that almost made it on LOVE and put the only hits in LOVE. AKA is proof that Jen can't put together a hit album without someone taking charge.

22K4,145
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,145

Aug 08, 2016#81

A.K.A. is her best album. Love? sounds like demos. Haters gonna hate.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2016#82

We have a lot of different opinions here lol.
                Personally, I prefer Love? from A.K.A., although A.K.A. had some good tracks!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2016#83

CosTaSsSs wrote:A.K.A. is her best album. Love? sounds like demos. Haters gonna hate.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2016#84

CosTaSsSs wrote:A.K.A. is her best album. Love? sounds like demos. Haters gonna hate.
                    Objectively speaking, This is me then is her best album, her most personal material.

12K1,502
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K1,502

Aug 10, 2016#85

I think On the 6 is her most polished album minus a few messy vocals but it's actually her most consistent plus 4 Grammy nominations, 3 Brit awards nominations,billboard awards, VMAs and European music awards all came of that album

If you had my love
                      Waiting for tonight
                      Feeling so good
                      Let's get loud
                      No me Ames
                      Baila
                      Could this be love
                      Es Amor (her weak but pretty vocals make the song it's so beautifully sung gave me Selena Perez vibes)

Are all amazing plus 3 of her most iconic singles came from this one 4 if we count no me Ames in Latin America

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2016#86

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                        gotti wrote:idk why Love? gets so much hate on here. I think that was a good direction for her.

Agreed, especially since it was a last minute cut and paste album that L.A. Reid saved. He cut out some of the non-sense that almost made it on LOVE and put the only hits in LOVE. AKA is proof that Jen can't put together a hit album without someone taking charge.

I kinda agree.AKA would have been a mega hit if she just had better support from Capitol Records.

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2016#87

... acting los turn for success

Intro to Jenology

Aug 11, 2016#88

I do think 1 major thing we have to keep in mind that is going to hurt her this go round....she won't have American Idol. I think that was a major marketing tool for her during her Love? era

22K4,145
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,145

Aug 11, 2016#89

Jlo101 wrote:I do think 1 major thing we have to keep in mind that is going to hurt her this go round....she won't have American Idol. I think that was a major marketing tool for her during her Love? era
                              It used to be a platform and a succesfull one but not in the past 3 years. People didn't care a lot about the show, besides she was probably restricted for performing in other shows. I hope she doesn't join any panel as a judge and just focus on movies and music.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 11, 2016#90

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                Jlo101 wrote:I do think 1 major thing we have to keep in mind that is going to hurt her this go round....she won't have American Idol. I think that was a major marketing tool for her during her Love? era
                                It used to be a platform and a succesfull one but not in the past 3 years. People didn't care a lot about the show, besides she was probably restricted for performing in other shows. I hope she doesn't join any panel as a judge and just focus on movies and music.
                                I'm talking about promotion wise. The Love? era, didn't she perform like every other week? Even at the end of the show it was pulling in about 6-8M viewers a week. Not a bad promotional platform at all.

Read more posts (-10 remaining)