Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2016#101

I hope the Spanish language album does not overshadow her English language one. That would be disappointing to me, honestly.

I'm dying for another single; "Ain't Your Mama" is addictive, but she's much better than that.

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2016#102

Nothin On Me wrote:I hope the Spanish language album does not overshadow her English language one. That would be disappointing to me, honestly.

I'm dying for another single; "Ain't Your Mama" is addictive, but she's much better than that.

It sound to me her team not overthinking English or Spanish. If it a English album right now they trying to test the waters out and see how these records play out for the public before getting a full length album. There shopping for a "Hit" record then they can be certain to know the direction the album need to go and distribute this English Album. As it turns out, that not happening and this single won't cut it another "Live It Up". I hope she include this song as a bonus like how she did with Love? era "Good Hit" and "Take Care" was in the album as promo singles. The general public want specifically Dance-Lo point blank but us fans are interested in anything she put out and we will support it.

Spanish is a different story with Spanish she take her time with Album like that. For her it more personal and she get explore a different side of herself she won't do in English. I don't mind if she wanna get personal but production we need a mix rock/pop,latin,tropical and this time features. It look like we might get who knows 2 album in 2017 English and Spanish like she did in 2007.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2016#103

I want a CAUM number 2.
        I love the sensuality in her voice when she sings in Spanish. Her voice is much more beautiful and melodious.

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

May 11, 2016#104

I really want an English album before this Spanish project. I'm not here for Spanish music yet tbh.

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

May 11, 2016#105

Spanish album would be a carreer kill. Noone even bought her last English albums, she'll only put herself in horrible situation with the numbers, if she releases second spanish album. And I know you guys love CAUM, I'm a diehard fan and even I wont tolarete CAUM 2.

If she really wants it, she should record 4-5 Spanish songs and release an EP (released free digitally) oh, and those 4-5 needs to be salsa/uptempo; not CAUM style. The only song people were interested was Te Voy A Querer, cuz of Carribean beats.. Otherwise, ADIOS

22K4,141
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,141

May 11, 2016#106

Yeah, next time she's going to do a Spanish album it has to be with salsa. CAUM Part 2 can be released when she'll be 55!

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

May 11, 2016#107

No it just has to be a Spanish album with different sounds, half upbeat, half slow songs. And it won't be a career suicide not matter which album she release in the US it won't sell so it doesn't matter anymore, hopefully she's making a great Spanish album, curious about the different colabo, maybe it's the world thing she talked about last year.

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2016#108

Actually Spanish community is here for her the last years. She could have some success if the album is good.

Contributor

May 11, 2016#109

I'm Real is trending on Facebook. Apparently, people just realized she's spelling out RULE in the beginning of the song...

20K7,821
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,821

May 11, 2016#110

I'd like a GREAT spanish album ... Latin Grammy is coming ! ;p

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2016#111

daisylo wrote:No it just has to be a Spanish album with different sounds, half upbeat, half slow songs. And it won't be a career suicide not matter which album she release in the US it won't sell so it doesn't matter anymore, hopefully she's making a great Spanish album, curious about the different colabo, maybe it's the world thing she talked about last year.
                        Exactly. At this point, her music is intended much more to sustain her legacy and image than to actually sell. She had a great feedback with Adrenalina/FTL and BIU. A follow-up to CAUM should've been done already.

20K7,821
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,821

May 11, 2016#112

With an uptempo spanish song, she can have a big smash in many countries imo.

I was against this tbh, but now I'm excited about spanish album too.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

May 12, 2016#113

Wellyver wrote:
                            daisylo wrote:No it just has to be a Spanish album with different sounds, half upbeat, half slow songs. And it won't be a career suicide not matter which album she release in the US it won't sell so it doesn't matter anymore, hopefully she's making a great Spanish album, curious about the different colabo, maybe it's the world thing she talked about last year.
                            Exactly. At this point, her music is intended much more to sustain her legacy and image than to actually sell. She had a great feedback with Adrenalina/FTL and BIU. A follow-up to CAUM should've been done already.
                            yeah can't believe this was released 9 years ago already, still listen to it regularly.
                            Luka711 wrote:With an uptempo spanish song, she can have a big smash in many countries imo.

Yeah Spanish songs can do well in Europe too.

16K4,305
                            Contributor
                            16K4,305

May 12, 2016#114

daisylo wrote:
                              Wellyver wrote:
                              yeah can't believe this was released 9 years ago already, still listen to it regularly.
                              Luka711 wrote:With an uptempo spanish song, she can have a big smash in many countries imo.

Yeah Spanish songs can do well in Europe too.
                              Have you seen the chart positions of I Luh Ya Papi / First Love etc? She's having hard time with English songs and you expect to have hit Spanish song? Dead.

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

May 12, 2016#115

mEm wrote:
                                Have you seen the chart positions of I Luh Ya Papi / First Love etc? She's having hard time with English songs and you expect to have hit Spanish song? Dead.
                                those were terrible songs (imo) , it has to be a great song and I didn't say Hit but it can do well enough. She shouldn't think "hit" just release the best song possible and maybe it's not the most commercial song.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 12, 2016#116

:ditto
                                  I can't wait for her Spanish album tbh and of course it must be with totally different sounds like u said daisy.

22K4,141
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,141

May 12, 2016#117

I seriously don't want anything in Spanish for now. It will only make things worse.

Doctor of Jenology

May 12, 2016#118

Me too . No spanish song . She is still relevant for an english hit song . Aym proved that . A follow up is on the way . Expecting huge collaboration

13K1,207
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K1,207

May 12, 2016#119

Who's behind the camera?

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

May 12, 2016#120

kateflo wrote:Who's behind the camera?
                                          I think its Jordan her social media guy

May 12, 2016#121

Contributor

May 12, 2016#122

crazyboyms wrote:
                                              Wait, she has a social media guy? I thought Max and Emme were handling that.

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

May 12, 2016#123

yup she does
                                                still kinda crappy huh lol

Doctor of Jenology

May 13, 2016#124

Are we getting an english album This year or nah?

Doctor of Jenology

May 13, 2016#125

When she say: it involves a lot of amazing people I think it can possibily be a duet album?
                                                    With Thalia, Gloria, Marc, Enrique, Ricky, Shakira

Read more posts (4 remaining)