Doctor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2016#901

The remix is even more outdated than even the original one. Dont know, even if I like them so much, I love the vibe of them but I feel like she cant get any coin with so outdated songs. Marc can do that cuz he has that amazing voice and he cant do anything else. His music taste has stuck at 90s unfortunately. I feel like even latin community needs the fresh side of Jennifer!

10K7
    Doctor of Jenology
    10K7

Dec 01, 2016#902

Spanish radio
      42 = JENNIFER LOPEZ/M. ANTHONY - Olvidame Y Pega La Vuelta 123 -2 68 -22 0.640 -0.002 4 -- 42 125 96 0.642

Dec 01, 2016#903

Dec 01, 2016#904

repro_boy wrote:Drama drama drama....you guys just seem to fight fight and fight even more. u all shkuld be on reality tv.i think we should open a specific thread for yall to fight and bicker while some of us will stay on topic
          Just saw this post now, dead! :lmao :lmao

Beyond Beautiful Brother is coming.

@heathah

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 01, 2016#905

The tropical version is a million times bether than the first version. I hear it many times on the radio in my country.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 02, 2016#906

Billboard says that's the first single.

14K6,391
              Contributor
              14K6,391

Dec 02, 2016#907

so it sold 12k

and damn didn't know No me ames spend 7 weeks at #1

10K7
                Doctor of Jenology
                10K7

Dec 02, 2016#908

She needs to say something...
                  Spanish radio:

42 = JENNIFER LOPEZ/M. ANTHONY Olvidame Y Pega La Vuelta 123 +0 48 -20 0.658 +0.018 5 -- 42 125 96 0.658

Contributor

Dec 03, 2016#909

Zero buzz, dead in the water, Rebirth Part 3, scrap the Novela album, and give use something she's never done before and give us a Urban Latin album.

Contributor

Dec 03, 2016#910

daisylo wrote:so it sold 12k

and damn didn't know No me ames spend 7 weeks at #1
                      Oh yes!

The good ol' days. "No Me Ames" was one of the biggest latin singles of the year in the US. I remember it was played all summer long along with "If You Had My Love".

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#911

dang no news yet no promo nothingggggggggggggggggggggggggg. i believe we are the most frustrated fans ever . pitty

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#912

Well its December now so maybe we will get that TV special? :Bravo: :Bravo:

14K678
                          Admin
                          14K678

Dec 03, 2016#913

There's no use in promoting this, if it's almost out of every iTunes chart & not in any Spotify top 100.

I truly hope the Spanish album is not full of songs like this. I tried to like it, but it's just not my kind of music. We already had CAUM, there's no need for a part 2.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#914

SC88 wrote:There's no use in promoting this, if it's almost out of every iTunes chart & not in any Spotify top 100.

I truly hope the Spanish album is not full of songs like this. I tried to like it, but it's just not my kind of music. We already had CAUM, there's no need for a part 2.
                              Agree. Hopefully we will get another song this month.

20K7,956
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              20K7,956

Dec 03, 2016#915

Spanish radios:
                                #38 +4
                                JENNIFER LOPEZ/M. ANTHONY
                                Olvidame Y Pega La Vuelta
                                131 +8
                                0.838 +0.180

10K7
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                10K7

Dec 03, 2016#916

And Billboard keeps saying it's the 1st single lol:
                                  “Olvidame y Pega La Vuelta,” the lead single from Lopez’s forthcoming Spanish-language album.
                                  http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... bruno-mars

16K4,313
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,313

Dec 03, 2016#917

If this is really the first single and song with Roberto Carlos is the second single...
                                    I just want this Spanish album era to end already. Unless she gives us full uptempo Latin Spanish/English songs like La Tortula, she can keep this Spanish album (for me)

14K6,391
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,391

Dec 03, 2016#918

ImIntoJLo wrote:And Billboard keeps saying it's the 1st single lol:
                                      “Olvidame y Pega La Vuelta,” the lead single from Lopez’s forthcoming Spanish-language album.
                                      Jen should just says what it is maybe she'll start some promo after her last week in Vegas but they need to shoot the video like now.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 03, 2016#919

daisylo wrote:
                                        ImIntoJLo wrote:And Billboard keeps saying it's the 1st single lol:
                                        Jen should just says what it is maybe she'll start some promo after her last week in Vegas but they need to shoot the video like now.
                                        Video for what ? OyPLV ? No thank u ... i need uptempo song :coffee

14K6,391
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,391

Dec 03, 2016#920

yes for Oyplv it's the single so it need a video she can release an uptempo song in January.

14K2,714
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          14K2,714

Dec 03, 2016#921

why you always want uptempo songs??? And then she reléase an uptempo and you bitchin' anyway

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 04, 2016#922

Olvídame y Pega la Vuelta

iTunes:
                                              #10 Costa Rica
                                              #15 Panama
                                              #17 Colombia
                                              #21 Chile
                                              #25 Argentina
                                              #71 Spain
                                              #76 Mexico
                                              #81 Colombia

Is it taking off ? Hihihi

Master of Jenology

Dec 04, 2016#923

They want this to take off first on latin airplay charts, then they will probably promote it.
                                                without airplay they wont promote it in US.
                                                this album will cater to US latin market, latin America and some parts of Europe where AYM was a huge hit.
                                                if it doesnt take off, I guess
                                                they will relaunch era with new single in February.
                                                I Love this song but I prefer more something like AIF or Si ya se acabo..

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 04, 2016#924

jd wrote:They want this to take off first on latin airplay charts, then they will probably promote it.
                                                  without airplay they wont promote it in US.
                                                  this album will cater to US latin market, latin America and some parts of Europe where AYM was a huge hit.
                                                  if it doesnt take off, I guess
                                                  they will relaunch era with new single in February.
                                                  I Love this song but I prefer more something like AIF or Si ya se acabo..
                                                  :dance2

Contributor

Dec 04, 2016#925

Nobody would care for this song on radio. That's the problem.

Read more posts (168 remaining)